Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Illuminati
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2010 4:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Illuminati Ответить с цитатой

Hi
Lately,I have came across a lot of videos,studies,various kinds of research on google about how the media and system of the economy is controlled by a powerful force known as ' The Illuminati '.
As childlish as it may sound to those who are lost in their waste, a little search on google could open their eyes.
How many of us actually do believe the existence of Illuminati and to the extent their control has dominance in this world?Are they the ones behind how the ' system ' works, mind control, state of the economy,even subliminal messages portrayed in music and movies? and the killing of Michael Jackson,as stated by Michael's own brother and sister.(Again,Im going to tell the beginners of this subject to do their own research)

All I know is,these people were sure as hell not behind the production of Waste Management,otherwise you wouldnt be hearing emotional provoking and simple song titles like " Dont Regret ". Instead you see hosts announcing " Bad Romance, ImmaBe?, Tik Tok-by Ke$ha...with a dollar sign.
Maferleto

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 13, 2010 7:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I had read something about this, the six principal goals of "The Illuminati" are:

* Abolition of the monarchy and all organized government under the ancien regime.

* Abolition of private ownership of productive assets to individuals and societies, with the consequent abolition of social classes.

* Abolition of inheritance rights in any case.

* Destruction of the concept of patriotism and nationalism and replacement by a world government and international control.

* Abolition of the concept of traditional and classical family.

* Prohibition of any religion (especially the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church) establishing an official atheism.

A clear influence of "The Illuminati" is in the videogame "Resident Evil 4" they capture the USA daughter and Leon S. Kennedy has to save her from them.

*Img from AllMyLove.Org* ^^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 9:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maferleto писал(а):
I had read something about this, the six principal goals of "The Illuminati" are:

* Abolition of the monarchy and all organized government under the ancien regime.

* Abolition of private ownership of productive assets to individuals and societies, with the consequent abolition of social classes.

* Abolition of inheritance rights in any case.

* Destruction of the concept of patriotism and nationalism and replacement by a world government and international control.

* Abolition of the concept of traditional and classical family.

* Prohibition of any religion (especially the destruction of the Roman Catholic Church) establishing an official atheism.

A clear influence of "The Illuminati" is in the videogame "Resident Evil 4" they capture the USA daughter and Leon S. Kennedy has to save her from them.

Great addition.I didnt know this.
Yes,stripping the young generation of their religious values is their yet another goal. How many times have u seen in hollywood movies,they are openly mocking Jesus?And we laugh at such jokes.Then,at home,when we are alone wandering through our thougts,we suddenly realize, that religion doesnt exists anymore.All that comes to our minds is humorous thoughts of Jesus.Why?Because of the idiot box we all have in our houses.TV.
" Get rid of garbage yes you may ".

Did you know that Disney has a lot of other large companies that are responsible for adult content films,films that have had restrictions in many countries,that so didnt make the oh so family entertainment company happy?for e.g KIDS, a 1996 film. Just google it and see for yourself. Also Disney has put in various subliminal messages in their feature films e.g: Lion King,Little Mermaid,Beauty and the Beast,etc.

If this is all news to someone and the info above has opened his/her eyes and is interested in more of these subconcscious thoughts targeting subliminal messages, feel free to PM me and Ill send you the appropriate links.
Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 1:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Have "The Illuminati" italian origins? "Illuminati" is an italian word...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mattia писал(а):

Not that I know of.But it has its origins in late 1700s I think,freemasonary,if uve heard about it,is now present on large scale consisting of huge multinational companies,economists,media partners,polititans etc.
Renzo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mattia писал(а):

No, the word "Illuminati" is latin and means the "enlightened", this group extended to all over the world as a secret society and has kept on growing secretly, this group was formed in Germany and founded by Adam Weishaupt.
For what I've understood, the reason why they've kept everything hidden is because the Vatican knew of their existence and hunt them down and killed them as they were in very beginning a bunch of scientists with christian beliefs, and as you may know science and religion contradict each others doctrines so they were being heretics for God's eyes. I'm not sure if that really makes sense.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 14, 2010 7:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Of course it makes sense. Wink
And when a occult group gather science and religion, it becomes very dangerous.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 15, 2010 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Renzo писал(а):
Mattia писал(а):

No, the word "Illuminati" is latin and means the "enlightened", this group extended to all over the world as a secret society and has kept on growing secretly, this group was formed in Germany and founded by Adam Weishaupt.
For what I've understood, the reason why they've kept everything hidden is because the Vatican knew of their existence and hunt them down and killed them as they were in very beginning a bunch of scientists with christian beliefs, and as you may know science and religion contradict each others doctrines so they were being heretics for God's eyes. I'm not sure if that really makes sense.

Well, italian comes from latin so...thank you, now I've understood. Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 19, 2010 3:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Have any of you watched the German movie 23 : Nichts ist so wie es scheint?!
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 22, 2010 11:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maferleto писал(а):

^ That I have nothing against ( I actually wish that it would be true - But somehow I think it is a dream )

Lets just say that I hate god and religion for my own (very personal) reasons

( Just try to shoot me as heathen Smile ) Cool

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 22, 2010 11:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maferleto писал(а):

This is extremely dangerous. I even think that illuminati (if they really exist...) could be a threat for world peace. History has proved that creation of religions is the most important step for civilisation's beginning. The believings are the cement of the civilisation. Prohibit the religion and you will lead your country in a sort of anarchy.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 22, 2010 11:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I Love Anarchy ^

Craving

I really can't see the reason why there should be religions in already "started" up country Smile
And no I do not believe to Illuminati
I actually thought that religions would destroy our children's free imagination , picture of world and such

Really is it necessary to have religion that is against condoms and aborts Wide smile

( it tends to fight against over population - to use condoms that is )

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 12:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Because it's the cement of civilisation.
Even the primary cultures have believings. I am not myself a believer but this is just a fact.
Christianism, Judaism, Islam, they established laws to live in civilised society.
We can be a believer or not but it's just absurd to not recognize that religion is one the foundations of a civilised society.

If you were leaving in anarchy, you would surely hate it. And you wouldn't probably be there to discuss about it. In that case, it is extremely useless to want to live in something that you never experienced before.

спайдер черной вдовы писал(а):

Really is it necessary to have religion that is against condoms and aborts Wide smile
( it tends to fight against over population - to use condoms that is )

The main problem is that the people who are leading religious authorities refuse right now to evolve what was done for ages.
This is not the matter of religion but more an ethic problem.
Religion just prohibits sexual pleasure. So they prohibit condoms.
Abortion has been sometimes used in an abusive way.

Anyway, this is not a "black and white" topic.
That would be stupid to say that religion is a shit as it would be stupid to say that religion is the best. Manicheism doesn't exist in this world.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 12:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I realize that religions are essential in process of developing the civilization ( due the laws as you said - and for other reasons too )
But why are they needed in world today ( we have been developing quite while ) Do we still need religions TODAY for laws and such

( I really don't believe that anything would happen to me if religions were vanished - Maybe I am at the side of the varnishers )

I have survived without religions quite while now , but if there would not have been five priests (they almost killed me - I don't want to talk about it) I would probably believe instead of hating ( sorry if my writing bounces - I can't really help it )

( I will probably again edit this when something comes to mind )

Edit: Oh prohibiting religions would just drive them underground - so people who are not so much to religion would probably not miss a thing and those who talk to god or something like that daily would probably continue doing so even if there would be dead punishment for doing so - I am old enough to realize this Smile

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 12:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I realize that religions are essential in process of developing the civilization ( due the laws as you said - and for other reasons too )
But why are they needed in world today ( we have been developing quite while ) Do we still need religions TODAY for laws and such

Maybe, maybe not... hard to say. Religion is made by humans. If humans decide to go back to Inquisition, yes it could be bad.

For a lot of people it's important to just believe in something. That give them the power to achieve something. In that case, prohibit religion would be like deprive people to give a aim to their lives.
Myself, i think that humankind has the capacity to be better. I know that sounds really optimistic and ideal but this is what i think. But i wouldn't erase religions or believing from this ideal society.
Well, just to be sure that they are practised in peace and serenity.

( I really don't believe that anything would happen to me if religions were vanished - Maybe I am at the side of the varnishers )

Not directly you particulary but think about a lof of people.

I have survived without religions quite while now , but if there would not have been five priests (they almost killed me - I don't want to talk about it) I would probably believe instead of hating ( sorry if my writing bounces - I can't really help it )

This is just experiences. You had bad ones, you have different opinions that i respect but this is not the overall truth. Apart from extremism, crusaders etc... all religions give of peace message. Humans just don't know how to live in peace for reasons that are not only religions reasons.
But, this is another topic. Wink
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 23, 2010 12:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm good question about religion...

Someone once said: "Religion is the opium of the people"

There sure is truth in that saying. It makes people blind for some things. But it also gives people a reason to live, gives them strenght, ...

There are good and bad sides for anything. I think religion is good if it helps you to be a good person, if it helps you in life. But if it trappes you and gives you all these rules to follow, then I think things are too exteme.

For me religion should be something the person chooses to believe in andf live by their own rules.

But well, I gues religion is another topic.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 1:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Many arguments against religion are somewhat unconvincing.

- Religion shaped culture. To reject religion is therefore to reject a huge proportion of that which makes up our cultural values.

- To claim that religion is of no relevance is also highly contentious. Of course the Bible can't be applied literally and universally to modern day society, and to advocate this is, in my opinion, pretty stupid, but much of our legal and moral code finds its roots in religion. If religion constitutes the essense of our legal framework, of the parameters under which we live our daily lives, of the rules which are (necessarily) in place - how can it be irrelevant?

- The Church does far more than you are probably aware. Take, for example, those who volunteer to go on prison visits. The overwhelming majority will be religious. Motives aside, without the contribution of religious institutions in helping those in need, the most vulnerable members of society would suffer.

- Just actually think about the notion of a world without religion. Why is the world so diverse? Why is Britain nothing like Saudi Arabia? Different religious manifestations have shaped our cultures; Christianity, for example, constitutes to a significant degree the foundation of our Western values. Why do we denounce the treating of women as second-class citizens? Because of our cultural values...

I'm agnostic and find a lot of the Christians I know to be incredibly irritating. And I don't like the discrimination which religion can (but often does not) encourage. But that doesn't render all religion 'bad' or make it irrelevant to the modern day.

Should we perhaps also burn everything written before the nineteenth century and pass it off as a load of old todger?...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 6:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

3BE3DbI писал(а):
but much of our legal and moral code finds its roots in religion. If religion constitutes the essense of our legal framework, of the parameters under which we live our daily lives, of the rules which are (necessarily) in place - how can it be irrelevant?

I don’t buy the argument that without religion, we would be incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong.

3BE3DbI писал(а):
Why do we denounce the treating of women as second-class citizens? Because of our cultural values...

I would have thought that treating women as equals would be the default position. Nothing to do with religion.

No one can say how the world would have turned out without religion, but people trying to shove their religion down other’s throats has been catastrophic. I’m not saying that’s what the prison visitors are trying to do.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 1:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):

I don’t buy the argument that without religion, we would be incapable of distinguishing between right and wrong.

It is not a matter of religion right now.
But at the beginning, it was.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 06, 2010 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
But at the beginning, it was.

I don’t believe that. I think religions were produced to control people, by fear as much as anything. Moral codes were included to give the illusion of a caring system.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> "WM" Program Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: