Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

30 minutes
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tatufan02

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: 30 minutes Ответить с цитатой

hi guys! i bet all of u seen the 30 minutes video and how soon is now? but i haven't yet. so pls can some1 pm and tell me where i can see it.
t.A.T.u rox!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The downloads section of this website has it! Heres the link:

http://tatu.ru/video.html

Edit: It only has Polchasa (30 Minut)

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:36 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the 30m video is very different - mainly because neither of them sing. also because there is an AWSOME scene when the carousel blows up - thats basically why i spent 4 hours downloading it :P

but i just have to say that the Official russian site, www.taty.ru just totally rox

it would have to be the best official site i've seen, mainly because there is hours of song and video for us fans to dl!

i cant wate to dl some more live performances.

congrats go out to the admin of the site!

and all i need is faster internet so i can dl all the videos quicker...at the moment it takes me roughly 2 hours for a 30 meg file
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):
the 30m video is very different - mainly because neither of them sing. also because there is an AWSOME scene when the carousel blows up - thats basically why i spent 4 hours downloading it :P

but i just have to say that the Official russian site, www.taty.ru just totally rox

it would have to be the best official site i've seen, mainly because there is hours of song and video for us fans to dl!

i cant wate to dl some more live performances.

congrats go out to the admin of the site!

and all i need is faster internet so i can dl all the videos quicker...at the moment it takes me roughly 2 hours for a 30 meg file

I dont remember either of them singing in polchasa either, and the carousel still gets blown up!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

ummm no it actualy has 30 minut (which is officialy 30 minut, just in russian they have a word for half an hour which is polchasa)

and HSIN ! down the bottom right hand side of the page, theres a little arrow thingy.

it has the NVNBNP vid then HSIN. so you havn't kown that there's only more than 4 live performances and you havn't been to the download page of the remixes??? :O
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

ummm no it actualy has 30 minut (which is officialy 30 minut, just in russian they have a word for half an hour which is polchasa)

Yes I do know that, which is why 30 Minut is in brackets by Polchasa! And the original post was for 30 Minutes... English! Which it doesnt have!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 12:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

uhh ok yeah

yeah there never was an english vid...prob becuase HSIN didn't do as well as Interscope wouldve liked. but meh.

technically the vid is the russian vid, but all you need to do is mute 30 Minut and then just put 30 Minutes over the top :P

i always thought 30 minutes wouldve been the 4th, but i heard about SML video ... weird

i wonda when all about us will be put on the site? cos its already on the internet...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 1:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It probably wont because its new material. Maybe when the 3rd album is due out the 2nd album might go up, but it wont for a while because it will put a dent in sales!
t.A.T.u02

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 1:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thnxs for all ur help!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 7:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: 30 Minut Ответить с цитатой

Umm...
Is there anyone out there who knows what they were saying in 30 minut?
Anyone?
Spasibo!
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 8:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Since there has been an interest in this issue (the 30 min. song, not only its download, but the lyrics, verbiage, meaning, etc), I'm going to open this one for ya, instead of just spreading similar threads around the forum ;-)
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: 30 Minut Ответить с цитатой

Factory0fAngst писал(а):
Umm...
Is there anyone out there who knows what they were saying in 30 minut?

The Lyric Site is good: http://www.nichya.net/

Thanks to thegurgi.
Factory0fAngst

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: 30 Minut Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):

The Lyric Site is good: http://www.nichya.net/

Thanks to thegurgi.

Naw...I want what they were saying in the whispers..the laughing parts that is.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2005 9:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Sorry about that.
Prostie_Dvijeniya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 11:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Download A New Version Of '30 Minutes' Video Ответить с цитатой

Here's a link for the video.
http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=2884268

Very wierd video...

Последний раз редактировалось: Prostie_Dvijeniya (Чт Авг 25, 2005 12:59 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its on the official site

www.taty.ru

lol and yeah its different
weird
but its Taty so meh!
t.A.T.u.4ever

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I liked the video for 30 minutes,but it was a bit weird i mean why did Yulia blow Lena up just for making out with a guy?Speaking of weird music videos what about the simple motions video i mean hello!I was a bit uncomfortable watching that, anyone else?
Prostie_Dvijeniya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u.4ever писал(а):
I liked the video for 30 minutes,but it was a bit weird i mean why did Yulia blow Lena up just for making out with a guy?Speaking of weird music videos what about the simple motions video i mean hello!I was a bit uncomfortable watching that, anyone else?

The reason that she blows Lena, because she was feeling a very very very big jealous. She loves her and she decides to put an end to her pain and to write one dot for everything between them... well that's how i understand the video... But the main reason is that she was jealousing...
prostie_dvizhenia

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u.4ever писал(а):
Speaking of weird music videos what about the simple motions video i mean hello!I was a bit uncomfortable watching that, anyone else?

I love that video. The double meaning in both the song and the video is delightful. The simple movements of daily life without someone, and the simple movements of . . . well. You get the picture.

Great stuff!
tvoj_vrag

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2005 11:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She doesnt kill lena does she??

When we see the carousel its been vacated because of a storm and theres no-one on it.

It also looks like there making out at night and yulia makes the bomb in a school day so it is a different day.

I always thought that she blew it up because thats were the act was made, it was where her " lesbian" love made out with some one else, thats like the only, sort of revenge.

Edit: Im confused, i cant look for hidden meanings or subtexts very well.... Dean, Ka-BOOM we need your mental abilities please!!

Malice Mizer ~ Gardenia

Последний раз редактировалось: tvoj_vrag (Чт Авг 25, 2005 8:47 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: