Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Christmas Greetings To t.A.T.u. :) [New Year 2010]
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 9:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Christmas Greetings To t.A.T.u. :) [New Year 2010] Ответить с цитатой

Here's a place to send your Xmas greetings to the band Smile I don't know they're gonna read them or not but i think it's just nessecary to pay attention to this case anyway Wink

So merry up coming Christmas girls Smile I'm so happy to being with you for one more year and sure i will stay by you forever ! Love you so much and wish you much success in your career . And also merry Xmas to all musicians (Troy , Sven , Steve , Doman) , Management , Moderators and all the person who works with tatu Rose

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 12:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear t.A.T.u., Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. I wish you the best to you and your families, lot of happyness and succes. Please, don't let us down in this 2010, and sing together again.

Yours, Max

Последний раз редактировалось: Max Franco (Чт Дек 31, 2009 12:16 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 2:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas Yulia, Lena, Zhenya, Boris, Olga, all the Management and the band!!!

May you have an amazing Christmas time and a Happy New Year 2010, may it be full of happiness, joy and all the success you deserve!!!

Rose Rose Rose

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas to t.A.T.u., Management, musicians...everybody's working in this "project".
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 3:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas to all! Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'll do the greeting in the right day Wink

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Andy!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas Lena, Yulia, Management, to the band
everyone, hope all your wishes come true Wide smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2010, Yulia, Lena, Troy, Sven, Domen, Steve and Management!

With my very best wishes for a prosperous New Year.

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Wessam

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas Girls Smile

My FanArt
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 6:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas!!! Smile

nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas Lena, Yulia, Sven, Boris, Olga, Zhenya, Troy, Steve, Domen. I hope you have an amazing Christmas and that 2010 will a a wonderful year for you guys! My Heart
Lena and Yulia wish you health, love and that your solo careers will be successful Rose
Hope i can see you soon again! Kisses

Diana, USA.

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!

Последний раз редактировалось: nich'ya:) (Пт Янв 01, 2010 2:42 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm late haha Angel

But yet, MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone!
Specially to Yulia and Lena, but also to the guys, management, your families and friends... hope everyone had a great day!!!

And I wanna wish you girls an AMAZING 2010, lots of success, happiness and love. You do deserve that My Heart

Love,
Aryadne from Brazil Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 9:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas to our lovely Yulia and Lena, to the band (Troy, Sven, Domen, Steve) and to management (Boris, Olga and especially Zhenya) and I wish a happy and successful 2010 all of you!! Rose Rose Rose Cheers! Cheers! Cheers!

Oh and russians will get another greetings not so soon... Wide smile Wide smile

Csaba, Hungary Smile
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 26, 2009 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry christmas and happy new year! for all the team (Julia, Lena, Boris, Zhenya, Olga, Dmitry, Troy, Sven, Domen, Steve) I hope this new year will come with lot of work to do, much music, and love. Good luck with yours solo projects and t.A.T.u.

Последний раз редактировалось: Vicente (Чт Дек 31, 2009 2:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Siriann

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 27, 2009 1:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to Lena and Yulia, all of you guys, whom we love very-very much!!!!

I wish you a wonderful, and succesful new year with a lot of happiness and smiles. Smile
Tha&#237;s

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 27, 2009 2:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Merry Christmas to Yulia, Lena, Boris, Troy, Sven, Steve, Domen, Zhenya, Olga and Management!

I wish you have a great 2010, many good things, happines, sucess, and love Smile!

Kisses, hugs and love ,

Thaís from Brazil My Heart
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 27, 2009 9:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Yulia, Lena, Troy, Sven, Domen, Steve & The Management,
I wish you all a fantastic New Year, full of good things, like health, happiness and love.
Good luck with everything.

To Yulia and Lena,
I wish all the best and a lot of success with your solo projects.

From Italy with love,
Carlo.

Последний раз редактировалось: MATADOR (Чт Янв 07, 2010 10:58 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Miguel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 30, 2009 11:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy New Year Lena, Yulia, Sven, Steve, Troy, Domen, and all the people whom can come truth all!!!!!!!!!

I wish a New Year with work, news, and performances in all around the world.

Have a New Year with all yours families.

Good luck with their solo projects

With love
Miguel
Gina

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 31, 2009 11:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy New Year Julia and Lena and your families! Have a great holiday!!!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: