Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

North American Fan Meeting with Lena and the Band Aug 17th
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 3:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil Troy didnt contact me Smile
Tourniquet what do you mean by only? this has been post it on tatu.us, tatysite, allmylove.org . What else do you want me to post it? Thinking

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):

Tourniquet what do you mean by only? this has been post it on tatu.us, tatysite, allmylove.org . What else do you want me to post it? Thinking

Actually it's not your fault (if you still are a fan, if you became a member of the management it's another story...lol), I meant what I said.
There are fans who only get in contact with pieces of t.A.T.u. by the official site/myspace/blog and so on. Not everybody has time to spend on a forum or on a fansite. That's it.
Last time "they" said that they posted infos for a meeting only on the forum because of security. I was wondering if it is the same case...but I doubt it, just laziness maybe.

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 3:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well i dont know. I dont think is laziness. This time as i said im kinda organizing it .. why do they have to post it? this is not an event like Eurovision or shows like that. Its just a fan meeting. And i will try to say something on t.A.T.u myspace and blog Smile

Check it out here!
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rabie, thank you very much for your congratulations! Rose Diana and I are trying to promote the fan meeting as much as possible. I have posted about it on allmylove.org (~400 visitors/day) and allmylove.org's myspace (~500 friends). Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

you're guys are really lucky! Wide smile
Diana, give Lenka a biiiiiiig enormous hug and say that i sent ? *-* Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I put a news on tatunews.net to promote the meeting Smile
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
I put a news on tatunews.net to promote the meeting Smile
Maybe some fans from South America will be crazy enough to go. Mr. Green
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As I have already said to Diana. I'll try to inform as many people as possible and they will contact Diana directly.

Guys, this is not the right place to tell Diana what to improve, she's done enough and still has enough work with organizing this. You should thank her and Sven for making this possible.
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 4:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dont u think this open invitation is kinda dangerous?i mean hello,security!and wouldnt be it a lot of people cuz there r no limits.In this case,shell probably just sing.I dont see how she'll individually talk to everyone

wat if a 1000 people come(u never know)and Lena is outside house wearing pajaamas,bunnyshoes,mud mask,mug in her hand and picking up the news paper.
"Hi guys " Embarassed
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):
Dont u think this open invitation is kinda dangerous?i mean hello,security!and wouldnt be it a lot of people cuz there r no limits.In this case,shell probably just sing.I dont see how she'll individually talk to everyone

wat if a 1000 people come(u never know)and Lena is outside house wearing pajaamas,bunnyshoes,mud mask,mug in her hand and picking up the news paper.
"Hi guys " Embarassed

exagerating much? Rolling Eyes I dont wanna sound mean but is Lena who`ll be there not Barack Obama, any fan who`ll go is respectful and kind and I think they all want to have a great time.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela

Последний раз редактировалось: FiOrE<3RLYJA (Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

"Hi guys " Embarassed
Unfortunately, the majority of people who are informed about this fan meeting cannot attend due to a lack of money or transportation.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
As I have already said to Diana. I'll try to inform as many people as possible and they will contact Diana directly.

Guys, this is not the right place to tell Diana what to improve, she's done enough and still has enough work with organizing this. You should thank her and Sven for making this possible.

I was going to say it in my report, but now that you mention it .. isnt he the sweetest? Girl In Love Giving Heart i love him My Heart Embarassed he is my angel Rose and thanks to you! for give me ideas Smile Smile
@ Nabil LOL do you think that i m going to show up in her hotel with all the people ? Mr. Green this is going to be organize it , dont think it will show that much of people.. your imagination flies to high Mr. Green and i wont public the place of course it will be by email Smile

Check it out here!
Robbie

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

O M G !!! That's amazing news, guys.

I hope you'll enjoy meeting with our girl Lena. Rose

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MichaelTarot писал(а):
If it's all ages i'm definitely coming

I just bought a new lens for my DSLR camera so i'll be sure to take TONS of HQ pictures of it all specially for the forum ! Rose Wide smile

DSLR! I've been looking for a really good one. Ugh, I'm dying to get some more celebrity photography..I'm having celeb photo withdrawal.

I'd love shots of TATU, I think they are wonderful musicians as well as good people.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

prostiye_dvizhenya писал(а):
MichaelTarot писал(а):

I just bought a new lens for my DSLR camera so i'll be sure to take TONS of HQ pictures of it all specially for the forum ! Rose Wide smile

DSLR! I've been looking for a really good one. Ugh, I'm dying to get some more celebrity photography..I'm having celeb photo withdrawal.

I'd love shots of TATU, I think they are wonderful musicians as well as good people.
I have a Nikon D60 DSLR camera. I would recommend it. Smile
Lily*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh God I really hope this is not one of those "once in a life-time" opportunity I'm going to miss Crying Neutral

and yeah guys take lots of pics Smile

Emily: "You've ruined it.
You don't want anyone to care.
Everything's... so... fragile.
Didn't you realize that?
We were special..."
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
MichaelTarot

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 7:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All my love писал(а):
MichaelTarot писал(а):

Bring it ! I have a Canon 450D Wide smile

officialmyko.tumblr.com

My music page has started on facebook
www.facebook.com/doxximusic
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^ Calling it a 450D totally confused me! I was like.. why haven't I heard of this model before? Then I realized I've only ever heard it referred to as the Canon Rebel. People over in Europe and stuff refer to it differently but eh.. had me scratching my chin for a second.

That's the one I've been saving up for. My friend works at a photography store, I already told her I'd be buying it from her. I'm so excited. She has a Nikon D90 and since NYC, it's been cemented that I need an DSLR.

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
prostiye_dvizhenya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 8:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MichaelTarot писал(а):
All my love писал(а):
MichaelTarot писал(а):

Bring it ! I have a Canon 450D Wide smile

I've got a Minolta X-700 and a Fujifilm Finepix Z20fd (in blue)

and the subject of promoting the fan meeting:
i put it on twitter,flickr and my site xD

someone be sure to say hi to lena for me Smile
i wish I could go, its scheduled on my birthday!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 20, 2009 9:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL you guys lets talk about the meeting and people who is going in this topic please Wink

Check it out here!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 53, 54, 55  След.
Страница 3 из 55

Перейти: