Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Have you a real friend? A best friend?

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Wenskaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 6:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Have you a real friend? A best friend? Ответить с цитатой

i just want to know how many people already has best friends or real friends...
Friend= that person who doesn't lie to you, always says the truth even its hurts, that person who cares about you, who are with you all the time, that person that can helps you always, that person that always give you a consolidation when you feel sad or bad, that person who knows your wishes and what you love or don't love, that person who walk around town with you, and that things...
do you have? Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolcancan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

me! I know so many people.. I love all of them.. but some of them is so important for me.. they're like my sisters or brothers.. we everytime care about us, help eachother, share all things without any worrying.. My real friends are really important for me.. I can not live without them Smile To know that everytime they're near me, is incredible feeling.. I can die for them....

www.taturkey.net

I'm a refugee, I live in my heart... Not a captive, never a slave.. I live on my own...
I'm a refugee, in fact there's no boundary in here, no win - no lose.. There's no bigger power than this power...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Wenskaia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that's really sweet and nice!! you're lucky Wide smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 7:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Best friend is different from real friend . You can have some friends and one of them will be the best . It means she/he is just better than others .. But real friend is so rar !! If you have a real friend you will never fee alone . Because he/she is always with you and helps you and makes you happy . I feel alone most of the time . So i don't have a real friend . But i have a best friend . Actually i love her so much and we are so close . But anyway we are in our own way of life .. Smile I really needed to have a real friend . That's a treasure My Heart

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 7:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have two friends. But I know a loooot of ppl Smile
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 14, 2009 7:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've got like 7-8 bffs, but they live all in quite diff places, so i don't see some of em very often, but it's okei. I've got many "second homes" all over Estonia. But well, i still love em all in a way as i love the "fake friends" Wide smile All are fun.

Oh & how could i forget about my best bfffffffffffffffffffffff. MY BROTHER.

Последний раз редактировалось: clars (Ср Июл 15, 2009 4:15 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 4:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

mm.. cute topic..
I had a best friend once.. (and i lost him)
I thought i had some friends (and i lost them)
Im not so lucky even if these last days ive been trying so hard to change some things... I used to be really closed but now im a bit more social... Im so tired of fake ppl all around.. Rolling Eyes But i think sometimes i need to take a risk.. Actually, i think i found a lot of amazing ppl here, that i consider my friends, idk if they consider me like that...
And besides them, i have 5 true friends and my girlfriend that is like my best friend ever Smile
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 4:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've got a couple best friends that will there for me if I ever need help. One morning I called my best friend, Melanie, early in the morning because I couldn't drive to the hospital and I really need to go. She got up and drove to my house and took me. My best friend, Jimmy, I would sometimes call him in the middle of the night asking if he could help me with my car... it used to over-heat. Sad He always came to help me. Not just that, I tell them everything and I trust them more than some of my family. I know they will always be there for me. Also my girlfriend Embarassed she really helped me change, I had been starting to get depressed, sad, and angry all the time over stupid things. When I met her everything in my life began to change for the better. Thank you dear. Rose
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 4:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I have two. Wide smile
But we haven't connected these days. Crying Crying
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Karo писал(а):
Also my girlfriend Embarassed she really helped me change, I had been starting to get depressed, sad, and angry all the time over stupid things. When I met her everything in my life began to change for the better. Thank you dear. Rose

oh my.... Embarassed Im glad i can help, my darling Rose
.Kotenok.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 2:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have one best friend.
I have a few really good friends.
I have a bunch of friends.
I know a lot of people.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 10:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If she/he;

shares her/his problem
doesn't lie to me
has same taste with me Smile
drinks with me Smile
pays the bill for me ( joke ofc )
protects me (and ofc I protect her/him)
thinks good side of what I said firstly , she/he is my best friend ...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 15, 2009 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Am I so classic ??? Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 24, 2013 6:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I do have one. Sadly, I can't have her by my side day by day because she's from Uruguay... I wish I could be next to her so we can be like normal friends Sad but... Okay that's the way we have to live so I gotta take it. She's like my "soul mate" its weird, we kinda have the same thoughts about everything, we like almost the same things and we feel the same way... Yeah we are not equally but still we are pretty close to be... I miss every second we don't talk Sad never thought that I could have a friend like this, I wasn't even searching... She came up to my life at the right time, it was so unexpected. Love her! Smile she's my sister

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 16, 2014 2:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have some friends but more acquaintances, I dont' know if I have a best friend, but I am polyamorous and I would say any past partner I am still close with would be one of my best friends.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: