Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. Birthday
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
arzenium

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 3:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday!

For me this is a special day cuz I remember, i was discovering world 10 years ago thanks t.A.T.u.

Today I'm enjoying all the days, all my friends, family and life.

All the best. t.A.T.u. is my life
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 4:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy and sad 11th birthday t.A./Tu.!! Happy because every birthday is a wonderful achievement in a band's life and 11 year is an unbelievable number for such young girls like you!! You must be proud for this tatushki. Rose Rose But on the other side it's sad as well: seeing you apart from each other, singing your hits alone makes me sad. Hopefully I'll be able to see you together again. Until then I wish future for the band, so see you next year girls! Wide smile

Csaba

crediting Lia for t.A./Tu.
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 4:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday t.A.T.u.!

Thank you for all the music you've done and I hope that in future we'll hear something more from t.A.T.u.!

Lots of love from Croatia! Rose
Angela

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 4:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u.! Thanks for this awesome 11 years! You don't know who you had changed my life and I will be grateful to you all my life for your help and you dont even know! thannks for incredible memories and I hope both had a great solo career but I pray for one day I can hear you both together again! ^^

Love you for ever and ever! Rose

*Img from AllMyLove.Org* ^^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
bryan2

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 4:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: B-DAY Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday to t.A.T.u. and good luck for your solo careers girls.
I wish you all the best and give you all my love.
You've always been there for me and you will always be in my heart.

PS: t.A.T.u ROCKS !!!
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 5:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG 11 Years and this Beatifull Word has changed the World for good!!

I really want to say Thanks to Lena and Yulia Mainly to have the strenght and do this amazing creation,
Thanks to Ivan Shapovalov (my idol) who was the mentalizer and thanks to him he could have the amazing music by these gorgeous Girls.
Thanks to Zhenya and all the management Involved in this everyday your hard work can bring us to life and enjoy the amazing music that only t.A.T.u. could do.
Thanks to Sven Rose , Troy, Domen, Steve and Roman who helped in the creation and mixing the amazing voices of our girls with your amazing talent.
And thanks to all the TATU Fans around the world who have supported them till the end.

WE ARE THE BEST FANS FOR THE BEST GROUP!!!!!!!!

Sincerelly

IVAN FREIRE tatu Fan Ecuador N1
tatuyugipiulover
Freirito

THANKS t.A.T.u. to Change my Life I cant live without your music
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179014&id=709292447&saved

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
VolkovaLove

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday, t.A.T.u.! Pity, that I didn't have enough curiosity to check out more about you than just some gossip tabs before, I lost a lot.

Katie

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u. !!

I can't believe another year went by so quickly!
I want to thank you for your amazing music, I love it since 2001!

Girls, I wish you good luck with your solo careers and also with your personal lives.
So once again thank you Yulia, Lena, you're the best singers in the whole world!! Smile
Thank you Troy, Sven, Steve and Domen. You're the best musicians, without you t.A.T.u. wouldn't be as it is Smile
And of course thank you Zhenya, Boris, Olga and the whole Management Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Martina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 7:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You make me happy with every song,
If I hear you, nothing goes wrong!
It would be a dream! You life to relive.
Will it be true? I do not belive!
The first time!when I saw you, ten years ago,
That was a very cool schow.
Since that time, this is only true
For me there is only one "t.A.T.u."

Rose Angel

to your 11th Birthday all all all the best and happy this earth, I hope it will be again 11 and more

You are my very big Love [img][/img]
VolkatinBoy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 8:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Girls
I Want To Wish You A Very Very Happy Birthday!!!!
And Say Thank You Because Thanks To t.A.T.u. My Life Has Changed Very Much And I Will Never Forget It!!!!

I Wish You All The Love Of The World

Because We're Like We Are!!!!

t.A.T.u. 4 Ever!!!!

Без Тебя Я Не Я
Без Тебя Меня Нет
А Они Говорят
Говорят Это Бред
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
d.a.n.g.e.r

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

girls,wish you an happy bday

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Anarky022

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

happy aniversary girls...come back soon...
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u.!!

You girls were just perfect together, and I really hope sooner or later you'll gather together again and make other great music! Smile

I wish you Lena and Yulia all the best for your future, for your projects and for your lives! Smile Rose

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Steph

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 10:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u.! I love you SO much. I hope you will come back soon. I wish you good luck in everything. Thank you for existing.
Krzysio niejadek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u. Smile

Thanks for this 11 years your music means to me a lot Smile t.A.T.u. is my number one !!! Smile I'm sad because Yulia did not sing with Lena on concert Sad if they sing together that will be great ^^ again thanks for all Smile and I wish you a successful solo career ^^ (to Yulia and Lena ^^ Yulia do something xD hehe) of course i wait for new songs Smile and Lena album ^^

my iphone Smile :

PL / ENG

Последний раз редактировалось: Krzysio niejadek (Чт Июн 03, 2010 2:50 pm), всего редактировалось 5 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Krzysio niejadek

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 11:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatuyugipiulover писал(а):
OMG 11 Years and this Beatifull Word has changed the World for good!!

I really want to say Thanks to Lena and Yulia Mainly to have the strenght and do this amazing creation,
Thanks to Ivan Shapovalov (my idol) who was the mentalizer and thanks to him he could have the amazing music by these gorgeous Girls.
Thanks to Zhenya and all the management Involved in this everyday your hard work can bring us to life and enjoy the amazing music that only t.A.T.u. could do.
Thanks to Sven Rose , Troy, Domen, Steve and Roman who helped in the creation and mixing the amazing voices of our girls with your amazing talent.
And thanks to all the TATU Fans around the world who have supported them till the end.

WE ARE THE BEST FANS FOR THE BEST GROUP!!!!!!!!

Sincerelly

IVAN FREIRE tatu Fan Ecuador N1
tatuyugipiulover
Freirito

THANKS t.A.T.u. to Change my Life I cant live without your music
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=179014&id=709292447&saved

i allways cant believe it from where he have that Pani domu cd ^^(polish cd)

i got 2 this cd's Smile

but you dont have this cd from Popcorn ^^ (polish magazine)

http://cgi.ebay.pl/RARE-POLISH-PROMO-CD-t-A-T-u-TATU-POPCORN-POLAND-/230476416727

this guy selling this for 119zі. (pls dont buy it) and in my country this cost 5zі. ^^(depends on where you're looking for) haha i got it for free ^^ from my friend Smile this cd from Pani domu cost too 5zі. Smile but i got it from my 2 friends (i have 2 cd)

this cost 5zі. becouse this magazine with cd cost about 5-10zі. Smile (8 years ago...i dont have magazine only cd and box Sad )

little offtop ^^ sorry for that this is 11 years of tatu topic ^^

Последний раз редактировалось: Krzysio niejadek (Ср Июн 02, 2010 1:01 pm), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
cvw220

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 11:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday to the best girls who ever lived! Congratulations on your years of success and I wish you both the best of luck on your solo careers and in life. Remember you will always be are loved and supported no matter what. I can never thank you enough for the years of joy you have brought to my life and the world.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 31, 2010 11:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: happy bday!!!! Ответить с цитатой

HAPPY BDAY MY PRETTY GIRLS!!!!!

THANKS FOR BEING MY BEST INSPIRATION TO CREATE MY MUSIC, TO CREATE MY SMILES, TO CREATE EVERYTHING!!!

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOUR VOICES! Rose
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 01, 2010 12:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy 11th anniversary Yulia and Lena! Rose

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
fe.lins

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 01, 2010 1:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday "to you" my sweet girls *-*

I'm so thankful because... all of your musics, every little( and BIG) feelings you bring me, from a photo to a music. Talk about you make me very happy... all my life is yours, I'm your fan since 2003... and I'm only 16 years old, so look how much important you two are to me! HAHA. you helped me without know that, in the hardest moments you were with me, making me stronger, making me sing THEY NOT GONNA GET UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS (8) haha, and more, much more. Every music bring a sensation, a thought, a moment, a person, a day, a year...a history! =O

Now, my wishes *o*
I can't use all the words to express me, but, all that I really want is: don't forget us, don't forget yourselves, don't forget your home. In the hardest and the best moments, we (your fans, not all, but me, for example[it's a promise]) will be here to help you too, it's a mutual work, right? And please, I'm your friend without you know, so REALLY, count with me. 11 years, it's a long way, and isn't now it'll break! Let's go t.A.T.u. the world'll never forget you, it needs you (BRAZIL MAINLY!)

I really LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU, and I would keep writing a lot of things and histories I wanted you know, but it would be VERY BIG, so I'm ending here today, thank you my Russian kind angels =') my heart'll be forever yours <33

@feaqua
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  След.
Страница 13 из 15

Перейти: