Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. Birthday
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Lohna

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 4:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday!

I have a thousand things to say, but my English is bad, so i will only say:

Thanks, Thanks for these wonderful 10 years ..
10 years to hear the best songs of all the songs in the world! Wide smile
and most of them have been sountracks of my life!

THANKS FOR THAT Mr. Green !!!

Dream A Dream 4 me <3
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
siska

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 5:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Все лучший васим 10 дпем рождения от Симони из Словакия
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
GeRy_Katina25

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 5:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: happy birhday Ответить с цитатой

I don`t know how to explain... tATu changed my life, they make me grew,
I`m from Buenos Aires Argentina, they came once, and I couldn`t see them... Crying Crying Crying Crying

BUT I HAVE THE HOPE THAT THEY WILL COME BACK Sad Sad Sad

please, come back... I`ll never forget that... Yes Yes Yes Yes

Lena I love you, I know you won`t know who I am obviously, but make sure you have a brave fan here in Argentina, a girl who ALWAYS loved you, and hoped you have happines in you life... if you read this... please be sure that you have a lot of fans like me that hopes you the best!
I`m the president of you`r fanclub of argentina and I`m proud of it!
I`d be pleased if you visit once my web... [url]http://lenafanclub.tk/ [/url] I made it and actually I make it with all my love (like your song)

Rose

LENA, YOU`LL BE ALWAYS MY ENCHANTED PRINCESS!!
I HOPE YOU HAVE ALL THE SUCCESS YOU DESERVE!

sorry about my little english...
Rose Rose Embarassed
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 7:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday!

My words were cold and flat. I've looked up all the words in my own dictionary, but I can't find even one to express my feeling.

Time goes by, t.A.T.u. will be forever in my heart.

After ten years, twenty years or tens of years, I will come here or other places,websites where I can meet you guys who still support t.A.T.u. to say Happy twentieth, thirtieth Birthday if there are still these places being.

I hope.
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 9:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Congratulations for the 10 years of mind blowing music. You girls don't know how much of an impact you have had on me. I will always be grateful for that. I love you girls! Thank you very very much! Because of you I have changed for the better, and I have learned to love, understand and live better.
An extended thanks to the Management for helping the girls get this far. Also thanks to Band t.A.T.u. - Sven, Troy, Domen and Steve for making t.A.T.u. concerts so AMAZING! And to Ivan Shapovalov and members of the old team! Rock on!

P.S - The next time you guys are one tour, be it as a soloist or as t.A.T.u. - PLEASE for crying out load come to India! XD

Lot's of love,
azulan
xoxo

Последний раз редактировалось: azulan (Вс Май 31, 2009 7:02 am), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Lena Fan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 9:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday

10 years of emotions

Thanks t.A.T.u.

I love you

White Man J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 11:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would like to ask realy happy birthday for t.A.T.u.!!!

I know the t.A.T.u. from 2003's february or march and from this time my favorit group. t.A.T.u. musics and at firstly the old music videos are realy excellent things. I will like the t.A.T.u. while i will live and after too:D
I hope that after when Yulia and Lena will make their solo albums and careers i hope they will again activer with t.A.T.u.!

I would like to thanks for YULIA VOLKOVA, LENA KATINA & IVAN SHAPOLOV and for everbody else the all work what you all do that this group be the best group on the world!!
TweekFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 2:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy 10th Anni. <3
t.A.T.u.
For
Life.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
HeyAndersson

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 3:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Yulia and Lena! Rose

I'm so glad that you have made it this far, and im really proud of you! Your songs (from all albums) have touched me in a way no other songs have, and you have no idea how much you mean to me..

I wish you luck in the future, and im hoping to see you active for many more years,
t.A.T.u always in my heart - forever

My Heart Без тебя меня нет My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 5:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear t.A.T.u. band, musicians, old and new team.

Thank you for 10 years of good music !
I loved the group since the beginning, forgot it during the empty 2004 times and loved how it evolved.
You guys make me meet nice people with the meetings, you gave me my best friend, you gave us so much, feelings, love !

And you made me a better human. Smile

I hope the best for solo careers !

Live Long and Prosper. Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Сб Май 30, 2009 10:33 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
yuliayulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Yulia, dear Lena,
Here are ten already that I you listening and I am fan always as much; at the first day. I wish you a good birthday of career and I tell you good continuation for your future
In a friendly way titelouve
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dolka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

<3
Wow, how soon time is passing. I feel like just yesterday I heard this magic song that made me fall in love with t.A.T.u. Ofcourse, it was All The Things She Said. I'm a t.A.T.u. fan for more than five years now and I don't regret a moment I dedicated to this group. I said this hundred times already and I'll say it more again: this group changed me and helped me become person who I am today. I became more tolerrant, honest, Yulia and Lena teached me that the most important thing is to be myself, not carring what people think of me. It's important not to judge other people for what they are. We should all love, be loved, and be ourselves. We have to fight for our opinions. Thank you t.A.T.u. for teaching me how to have a better and easier life, how to express my feelings and how to react when someone judges me for who I am. Thank you for so many other things, for beautiful music, for all the great moments, concerts, interviews... You filled my life with love and happiness. Love you forever!

Yulia and Lena, happy ten years of t.A.T.u.!

Truly yours, Dolka.

There's a she-wolf in the closet, open up and set her free
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let it out so it can breathe
vd

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 9:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

10 years already gone... oh my Smile

Our girls grew up... and keep rockin' our world as always!!!

Thank you for existing, Thank you for being everything you are, Lena and Yulia Rose

С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИА, ТАТУ Greetings!
Kayla

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 9:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

t.A.T.u.- Thank you! Your music has more emotion and meaning than any music I have ever heard. It makes me think about life alot. I listen to your songs everyday, and they help me feel happy. Without you guys, my life wouldnt be so great. You girls and your music mean the world to me, and I ow you my life. Without knowing it, you make me so happy. Thank you!!!! I love you girls!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to 10 years and many more!! Rose

Rock, rock, rock – Yulia volkova

Icon by allmylove.org
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
tatuchristian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Happy Birthday t.A.T.u Ответить с цитатой

I want to thank you for Your amazing songs. And helping gay community in Russia. Thank you for that!
Yuri

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday <3!

And thanks a bunch for all the great music you made ^^
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 11:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Incredible.......... Shock

HAPPY 10 YEARS t.A.T.u !!!!!!!!!! Clapping Cheers!

Thanks so much Lena and Yulia, you girls are amazing women

Thanks to manangement, and the band......Troy, Sven, Steve and Domen.......the t.A.T.u. music is the best....... Greetings! Clapping

Lena and Yulia, I love you Rose Rose

Kisses for you Angel

Daniela - Argentina Craving

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ivan_de_Palma

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 29, 2009 11:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi girls, I'm gonna translate the messages of some people from t.A.T.u. Brazilian comunity who don't speak english.

This is from Marina:

I would like to say only how much the Brazilian fans LOVE you, I would like to say in this little time I know you, I know t.A.T.u., my life have changed completely, for better. t.A.T.u. has changed the world, and the vision of the world in a lot of aspects. I really would like to say, this day, May 31st won't be only the birthday of a band called t.A.T.u., but the ten years celebration of THE BAND which showed us another reality, a reality which many times we don't wanna see, but now is in front of us, and this ia a reason for celebrating... Congratulations t.A.T.u. for the 10 years in our life!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 30, 2009 12:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is from Ana Carolina:

t.A.T.u.! Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, girls, you have changed my life! I have never loved a band like I love t.A.T.u., you're simply the best ones, perfects! I remember like it eas today the first time I saw you and felt in love at the same moment, wich the CD Dangerous and Moving, I could see myself in the songs, I used to sing, listen, always paying atention to don't miss any sigh of your voices *-* a second sound *-* t.A.T.u. will be the addiction that I will have for the rest of my life, I can't describe what I feel, how o I get when I'm listening to you, seeing, it's indescribable t.A.T.u. for me is simply the definition of perfection, and there are no other adjective possible for me to afirm with all the letters: I LOVE YOU!!
Happy Birthdat, my perfect Russian ones..

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 30, 2009 12:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I will post mine soon! Wink

Emily: "You've ruined it.
You don't want anyone to care.
Everything's... so... fragile.
Didn't you realize that?
We were special..."
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  След.
Страница 3 из 15

Перейти: