Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. Birthday
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Admin

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 1:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. Birthday Ответить с цитатой

31 May 2009 t.A.T.u. turns ten!

Here you may leave all your messages and congrats that will be forwarded to our birthday girls.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Beyza

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 2:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: t.A.T.u. Birthday Ответить с цитатой

Dear Yulia, dear Lena Smile .
10 years passed. I love you like I did the first day I heard of you. You are bright, talented, beautyful - I could go on like this for 10 years, but we all know that you are pretty cool Wink . I want to thank you for 10 years full of emotions and full of memories. When I listen to your music - and I can't wait for your solo projects! - I feel good. Your music touches me. If I hear you sing, it's emotional, it's full of passion. Let this passion never fly away!
For 10 years more!
I love you!
Happy Birthday. Rose

ava+banner by leno.dumas <3

Последний раз редактировалось: Beyza (Вс Май 31, 2009 7:06 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 2:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

First of all happy birthday Tatu!

How fast has happened the time! Though I am a fan of this group since 7 years ago, I've lived with you many things, I learned a few things, and they've inspired me in others. Tatu along this 10 years has happened for many stages, some better than others: we've laughed, we've cried, lies, truths, happy moments, sadnesses, successes and failures. Thank you very much for their music, to share with us their time, in spite of the fact that already the international fans we are not in the list of Tatu.

I hope that this are the first 10 years and not the last ones, in spite of the fact that Tatu already is not the same thing, even has future if one proposes it.

Thanks to:

Ivan Shapovalov: Yes, thank you for creating to this group, thanks for selecting these beautiful girls (Julia and Lena) and thank you for to create this fantastic CD 200 Km/H In The Worng Lane.
Julia and Lena: To be part of this group and be here after this time, and to take 5 minutes to share with their fans.
Boris: For financing the group from the beginnings and not stopping to die to Tatu in 2004, in spite of … you know.
S. Galoyan, And. Kiper, V. Polienko: for creating these greats songs.
Zhenya: Ohh Zhenya Zhenya Mr. Green , I am grateful with you for interacting with us, very few publicists do it, thank you for sharing photos and material with us.
Jam One: I do not know you very much, but thank you for being in this forum.
Tatu Band: To rock with Tatu!

And in general to all those who have been a part of this project.

Also I congratulate all fans!

Последний раз редактировалось: Vicente (Сб Май 30, 2009 12:38 am), всего редактировалось 4 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 2:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy Birthday t.A.T.u. !!!!!

Yulia and Lena,

First, I want to thank for each of the magnificent moments that you made me live in all this time, from that afternoon in which I saw you under the rain, became partly of my life.
Also I want to congratulate and to be grateful for your magnificent way of being, your incredible humility and for the love that you offer to all the fans of a very special way.
Happy 10 years full of emotions, memories, joys, unbelievable moments, where you managed to impose a musical concept and to break a barrier and to change people's attitudes, where you fought for the tolerance and the freedom and where managed to be listened and understood. Congratulations for fighting for the free love and for opening the minds of the people.
Congratulations for your achievements and I wish the best future for both in which I will be present without doubts. Always with you, always with both, because you are the most talented, charismatic and beautiful girls, and because you deserves the best.

Thank you very much to all who added their creativity to this phenomenal project called tATu, the Band (Troy, Sven, Domen, Steve), the Management (Zhenya, Boris), composers (S. Galoyan, E. Kiper, V. Polienko) and anyone who has put their granite of sand
Thanks Ivan S. for your brilliant idea.

Yulia and Lena, I drink close to you and I remain here for the next 10 years of successes …

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG

Последний раз редактировалось: javierjesus (Чт Май 28, 2009 6:35 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 3:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy beerday.I mean,birthday Craving

Thanks to:Yulia and Lena,the band,Galoyan,Kiper,(No Shapovalov,I sort of disliked his music...) and others.

Happy birthday. Wink
MichaelTarot

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Lena and Yulia,

I don't know how to express the joy and sadness that I am feeling. As a child back in 2002/2003 when you were introduced to America, I was very confused about myself. I knew I was gay but to see two girls singing about free love and people loved it really was an inspiration to me. I have t.A.T.u. CD's and anything I could get my hands on. t.A.T.u. is my all time favorite band, everybody knows that. Your music, videos, and lyrics have had such a huge impact on my life and I will continue to support the band in all their endeavors, along with the solo careers of Lena and Yulia.

I am so grateful that you have been in my life in some way. Without this band, and without your creative music and videos, I would be a different person.

t.A.T.u. - I love you
I hope this celebration of 10 years brings many happy smiles to Lena, Yulia, Boris, and the rest of the T.A. Music Team.

Best Wishes and Love from NYC,

Michael White

officialmyko.tumblr.com

My music page has started on facebook
www.facebook.com/doxximusic
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
arzenium

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy birthday!

this is so so so so special! Ten years are a history and HAPPY lifes for everybody, cuz for TATU, for you! We are like we are, we aren't afraid, we are really happy, you aren't only music and a group, you're the best on our lifes, a culture, we're living for you.

My boyfriends have been on my life for you.
I have met my best friends for you.
I have gotten beautiful experiences for TATU.

Thanks you! Happy happy day ever

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd like to extend my congratulations on 10 years not only to Yulia and Lena, but to everyone in involved in t.A.T.u.! The band, the management, everyone!

Congratulations guys!!! Wide smile It's been a wonderful 10 years, and I can't wait to see what everyone is going to accomplish with the next ten. Smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
alexandra vielma

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hi girl! the truth I wish to congratulate you and wish the best to both! really hope you are as much as you a happy anniversary, the love.

I wanted to hear all of us to comment (your fans) have learned to you and thank you very much your music, I want to thank you for all that, I would also like tatu that never end and that you are OUR goddesses! jejeje wish them the best, hope you enjoy much of his birthday, and Does not stop being you!
I'm from venezuela and I send kisses and hugs from my pc and celebrate this day so sweet! I hope ever come to venezuela, no matter if it is for concerts and visit! here will be welcomed and received gracious mind! jejejeje girls if they can try to answer some messages, we know they are super busy but will make us very happy if you answer some of our messages jejeje! firing me! greetings lena and julia! the wish! kisses to children julia! indeed the two are beautiful! kisses Embarassed Embarassed Wide smile
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

10 years of tatu

Aaah I have such great memories. I love you girls so much. I dream about meeting you almost everyday. I hope you are reading this. Smile
I always enjoye watching your concert video,ofcourse,Ive never been to any of your concerts yet but still hoping Wink Still time flie so quickly,it seems like just yesterday,I head All the things she said for the first time on TV. Smile
I will always be a tatu fan and never leave you.I want to grow old with you.
Here's to those 10 years and many mores to come!

Последний раз редактировалось: Nabil (Чт Май 28, 2009 4:42 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Jackdaw

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

happy 10th anniversary ladies.
hard to believe thats its been 10 years, 10 wonderful years.
thank you so much
yulia you are a very specical and beautiful lady
all the best for the next 10 years

steve
Yulia-forever

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 4:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dear Yulia, dear Lena
congratulation to t.A.T.u.'s turning 10.
I knew you two since 5 years or longer, and since 2 years I'm a fan of you two.
I love your music and you as person. I can't believe that it's still 10 Years, time goes by soooo fast!
Thank you for your music , your performances and everything else!
Just the best for you in the next years!

In Love,
Yulia-forever

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 5:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy 10th t.A.T.u. <3

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Happy ten years to t.A.T.u

Lena , Yulia thanks for your music and all of your hard work.

without your music i wouldn't have figured out who i was.

Thank You

-tatu_fan_ds

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 6:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: HAPPY DAY Ответить с цитатой

Only my heart knows it's being next to my two little girls my favorite Russian artists .... I have the overly filling my life with happiness for 10 years and for me it is very important to tell you today that are the best of music

thank you for believing in love

Yulia are wonderful you're never changing the power of love reflected in your smile

lena you are a beautiful angel please never ever forget to be a light on the way

and a dream would be watching them die in peace before my departure I would love to see them in colombia and able to close my eyes and rest before I go visiting in colombia is waiting for you my angels

ALSO CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE TEAM OF THE GROUP TATU TATU BANDA COMPOSERS ADVERTISING AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAY HICERON TATU FELICITACTIONES wherever you are on a job well DONE

I would love to VISIT COLOMBIA MEDELLIN COLOMBIA

FELIZ DIA !!!!

HAPPY
10-year career to prove that YOU LOVE AND THAT THERE HAS NEVER TO LIVE OR DIE FOR LOVE

WITH LOVE POCHEMU17

TATU COLOMBIA

WWW.TATUCOLOMBIA.TK
TATU COLOMBIA WEB SITE

Последний раз редактировалось: pochemu17 (Сб Май 30, 2009 7:30 pm), всего редактировалось 7 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u. are Lena and Yulia
t.A.T.u. is 10 years old!

Congratulations! I'm so extremely proud of the accomplishments you two have made over the years. What a long and bumpy road it has been, but I'm glad I could travel down it with you...at least from abroad. =) Girls, both of you have been such a great inspiration to me, especially for the last 4 years of t.A.T.u. I just want you to know how thankful I am and despite recent events, I will continue to be a t.A.T.u. fanatic! I look forward to hearing from you again. I know you'll both be successful. Good Luck!!

-> obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 6:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Congrats girls! I've followed you alsmost all the way, 8 years i've been following you guys and i dont regret any of it...you girls have made such a big diff. in my life :-) Thanks so much!
danyxkatinvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow!! This is brilliant!! Happy 10 years =D! there have been the best years that have drunk to us with his music. With his character. Anyway! You are brilliant =D!! A lot of luck in your own ways as soloist. I am sure that they were coming far, they have a talent I untie that they all want to be equal, but nobody can compare them!! They are only!!! t. A.T.u. The best thing!!! Lena and Yulia loves them greatly!!! Never change please Wide smile
Miguel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 6:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow.. 10 years is a lot of time with all this...
I love t.A.T.u.'s music and i'm in a trouble 'cause i don't speak engkish, so the only think that i can say is: Concgratulation and i hope more from you girls

Laughing Out Loud Shout
stronger

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 28, 2009 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

These have been the best 10 years of my life, his music I help myself very much in my person.
It has the only style, never change!!!

Congratulations Yulia and Lena these 10 years.
I love them!!! Always together!!!

t.A.T.u. forever!!!

Josй - Lima - Perъ
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  След.
Страница 1 из 15

Перейти: