Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything All About Us
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

And the fans say
Holy Mother of Censorship!!
71%
 71%  [ 74 ]
Good. Could've done better...
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Is this t.A.T.u? Have they turned American?
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
No comment
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 104

Автор Сообщение
Cherry_Lips

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 4:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
OK, the girls argue at the start, lena is concerned at how crazy yulia is being (lets face it, she is a rebel) i imagine lena saying somthing like "yulia, you have to slow down, your slowly killing yourself. yuls i love you, you have to listen"

But yulia being a rebel would say "f**k you, i'll live my life they way i want to."
then she runs off.

The guy seing her, and how she's dressed, presumes yulia is the siad, lady of the night, which she really isin't, but since she is pissed at lena, she would say "i'll show you how rebellious i am" and gets into the car, with the intention of sleeping with tatu guy.

Lena calls and asks where yulia is, she says shes going to go, f** some guy and hangs up, lena goes to the car and looks for her.

In the apartment, Yulia starts having second thoughts and pushes him away, but he won't have it [insert glass table and almost rape] finding the gun, she threatens him, and accidentally kills him. she calls lena to get her, lena, being the kind hearted angel she is, obliges.

Yulia comes down the escape and lena pulls up. Yulia says "sorry, i will change, i ove you too much to piss you off"
but lena says "i don't care, i can't change you, your rebelness is why i love you"

They hug and make up :D

I like this interpretation and im agree with it =P

By the way...I love Lena in the video...She looks so fucking hot !
The expression on her face when she's driving the car are so...I dunno PERFECT.
I mean sometimes she looks sad...and then she looks so angry =P I dunno I just love this videooo.!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Heidelberger

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 05, 2005 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I finally found the CD in a store here in Heidelberg and bought it. I was watching the video on the DVD and I couldn't believe it - the restaurant that starts the video is a Korean restaurant where I used to eat all the time when I lived in LA!!! :>) what a small world. I guess I needed the DVD to notice. :>)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dangerous & Moving

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2005 5:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Rapist Guy In 'All About Us' Video Ответить с цитатой

Did anyone else notice that the sex scene with Yulia and that Guy in the video, he had 'TATY' written on his chest! well you could only see 'TY' but i supose the rest was actually TATY? Does anyone know?
fluphy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2005 5:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I couldn't see it..
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2005 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes I saw that

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 28, 29, 30
Страница 30 из 30

Перейти: