Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything All About Us
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

And the fans say
Holy Mother of Censorship!!
71%
 71%  [ 74 ]
Good. Could've done better...
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Is this t.A.T.u? Have they turned American?
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
No comment
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 104

Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 12, 2005 9:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Would this be the same Charlie:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1658427/

The eyes and eyebrows look the same, but the face looks slightly different in the one picture that IMDB has!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
KTO-TO

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 10:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This thought crossed my mind a few months ago, the verry moment I saw some screen shots from the videoclip. But when I dared writing down my opinion on this forum, I was treated like sh*t, as if I had done a capital offense, as if I was public ennemy #1. I got my respect rate down to -7, some people overreacted by telling me I should be nicer etc, etc... although I never tried to offend or hurt anyone. I was just doing an observation. I have to say that I find some people on this forum really unfair for the way they treated me.

Now, I can see that my opinion wasn't irrelevant since other people on this forum think the way I do. I'm not going to try justifying my opinion but the way Lena and Yuliya are dressed up has only one explanation: Lena looks like Yuliya's boss in "we know what kind of business". And there is a big focus on Yuliya's clothes, a lot of close-ups.
And if this isn't what the producer intended, then he must be a real dumb who doesn't understand the signification of certain clothes! I see some questions coming: what's wrong with these clothes? Well, nothing, these just aren't the clothes that you might wear for taking a walk. These are clothes that only some kind of women wear! And their dress maker has a really bad taste, Yuliya shouldn't be dressed like this!
On the other hand, the newspapers tell a different story: has stardom turned t.A.T.u into perfect ennemies? Page five - Friend or foe? National investigator - She loves me, he loves me not. t.A.T.u's bizarre love triangle.
The two girls have an argument and Yuliya joins a guy she seems to know pretty well (her boyfriend). But she understands she's not at the right place and calls Lena. The guy becomes violent and she kills him. That's when Lena arrives with her car and everything seems back to normal between the girls.

I must add that I'm afraid of this videoclip consequences: people who didn't like t.A.T.u will have one more pretext to write bad things and try to hurt them. I just wish I'm wrong on this last point though I'm afraid it won't be the case. Newspapers, TVs, and all the multitude of people who hate the girls will definitely be glad to have some more occasions to try destroying them. And none of us here wants that, we don't tolerate seeing t.A.T.u being hurt!

I hope this post will upset no one. I remind you all that offending and upsetting people has never been my goal in life, especially not people with whom I share the same passion.

Последний раз редактировалось: KTO-TO (Чт Окт 13, 2005 10:40 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 11:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah Joan of Arcadia, he looks a little different on his IMDB pic but still HOT!

If he drives I WILL sit with him hehe!! :P
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 12:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

I must add that I'm afraid of this videoclip consequences: people who didn't like t.A.T.u will has one more pretext to write bad things and try to hurt them.

It doesn't matter what they do, theres always going to be the people that just dont like them, and will be nasty about what ever they do!

BUT, the video.. ;-) I have two friends, werent overly keen on the song. Saw the uncensored version of the video and absolutely loved, and I mean LOVED the video!

One of the people were so against t.A.T.u. it's untrue! She hated them! And now, well, she likes All About Us and actually bought the single.

The video can have good and bad effects. Same with everythign they do, you just need to stop worrying about it, because what will happen, will happen. There's nothing you can do to stop it!

Which is why people that always think the albums gunna fail, the singles gunna fail, the girls will split up, Yulia wants to move to america.. etc etc... annoy me, so what if that happens, we can't stop it! Just enjoy what we've got whilst we can! :-)
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 12:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK, the girls argue at the start, lena is concerned at how crazy yulia is being (lets face it, she is a rebel) i imagine lena saying somthing like "yulia, you have to slow down, your slowly killing yourself. yuls i love you, you have to listen"

But yulia being a rebel would say "f**k you, i'll live my life they way i want to."
then she runs off.

The guy seing her, and how she's dressed, presumes yulia is the siad, lady of the night, which she really isin't, but since she is pissed at lena, she would say "i'll show you how rebellious i am" and gets into the car, with the intention of sleeping with tatu guy.

Lena calls and asks where yulia is, she says shes going to go, f** some guy and hangs up, lena goes to the car and looks for her.

In the apartment, Yulia starts having second thoughts and pushes him away, but he won't have it [insert glass table and almost rape] finding the gun, she threatens him, and accidentally kills him. she calls lena to get her, lena, being the kind hearted angel she is, obliges.

Yulia comes down the escape and lena pulls up. Yulia says "sorry, i will change, i ove you too much to piss you off"
but lena says "i don't care, i can't change you, your rebelness is why i love you"

They hug and make up :D
mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 12:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know what I can say 'cause I didn't understand the video, but I think she's not a prostitute, she just was angry, so went with a boy to give out her anger.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 12:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This video has similarities to Pulp Fiction starring john travolta and Uma therman.
Lena is john and yulia is Uma.
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 2:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

L_n_D писал(а):
Im guessing either she was supposed to be a "lady of the night" or she was pissed at lena so tried to sleep with some guy then changed her mind got pissed off. If she was a prostitute lol then Im guess Lena was her pimp since she kept calling her lol

everyone has good points though

Lmao!!! "Lena was her pimp since she kept calling her lol" omg lol that made Laugh out loud!!!! omg hahaha nice one! LOL.

billiechaz писал(а):
OK, the girls argue at the start, lena is concerned at how crazy yulia is being (lets face it, she is a rebel) i imagine lena saying somthing like "yulia, you have to slow down, your slowly killing yourself. yuls i love you, you have to listen"

But yulia being a rebel would say "f**k you, i'll live my life they way i want to."
then she runs off.

The guy seing her, and how she's dressed, presumes yulia is the siad, lady of the night, which she really isin't, but since she is pissed at lena, she would say "i'll show you how rebellious i am" and gets into the car, with the intention of sleeping with tatu guy.

Lena calls and asks where yulia is, she says shes going to go, f** some guy and hangs up, lena goes to the car and looks for her.

In the apartment, Yulia starts having second thoughts and pushes him away, but he won't have it [insert glass table and almost rape] finding the gun, she threatens him, and accidentally kills him. she calls lena to get her, lena, being the kind hearted angel she is, obliges.

Yulia comes down the escape and lena pulls up. Yulia says "sorry, i will change, i ove you too much to piss you off"
but lena says "i don't care, i can't change you, your rebelness is why i love you"

And yes I agree :D
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):

then she runs off.

That's one pretty good way to explain the "All About Us" video and I agree with it ,too :)
Big Al

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Yulia's Look Ответить с цитатой

I dont think she is meant to be a "lady of the night" shes jus got a great figure an wants to show it off, i think she is sexy
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 6:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Yulia's Look Ответить с цитатой

Big Al писал(а):
i think she is sexy

don't we all :)
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 6:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Yulia's Look Ответить с цитатой

i_heart_tatu писал(а):
Big Al писал(а):
i think she is sexy

don't we all :)

Hehehhehe
O,yeah!We all do!!! :P~~
Big Al

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 6:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sorry for pointing out the obvious but shes jus perfect, any one know if shes single???
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 13, 2005 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Big Al писал(а):
sorry for pointing out the obvious but shes jus perfect, any one know if shes single???

Sorry, both ladies have boyfriends.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 12:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
This video has similarities to Pulp Fiction starring john travolta and Uma therman.
Lena is john and yulia is Uma.

may b a really dumb question but in wot ways?
(still laughing bout the idea of lena being a pimp lol)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Costin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hate that song! I don't like it ! It sounds to Americanised! I won't buy the new album! the old one was much more better ! Without E.Kiper and I.Shapovalov the girls will be 0! let's see if they will win any platinum disc again?!

t.A.T.u. won't be any more the same! And I hate that song "all about us" I don't like any more tatu ! Why they didn't made a new song in Russian?! their songs are one infinity times much more better in Russian! In English is really nasty !

Their songs sound more original in Russian! I have the album 200 km/h in the wrong lane in both versions english and Russian! I hate that album in English ! I've wasted my money on it cause I am not listening to it! I'm just listening to the Russian one!

and moreover ТАТУ become famous with "Нас не догонят" first which was in Russian song! in the Romanian clubs the aferent song was no.1 4 years ago and when they had "Нас не догонят" they become disputed !

everyone was commenting about them even good things even bad things! looks like now nobody cares any more!The number of fans is decreasing, not because of ЮЛЯ , because the team changed and things won;t work any more as good as before! I am really disappointed of ТАТУ!!! they also destroyed the lesbian myth! I really liked when people was commenting in a negative way about them because they are lesbian, this was a fact for which they were in top beacuse everybody was commenting about them even in the negative way!

Now no one is any more interested on them ! before they were even hated by people and they were proud of saying: "People loves us or hate us, we don't represent indifference for any one!" now, they can not say any more this words, cause by breaking out the old team made up by them E.Kiper and I.Shapovalov and destroing the lesbian myth now ТАТУ is a 0 !!!

the only good part is that they still look good! But ТАТУ won't be any more the same! Americans destroyed ТАТУ!!!!!! and I also think that "All the thing she said" would have had a greater succes if it was promoted in the "Я сошла с ума" version! That is all I had to say! Even if I am not any more a fan I will keep my eyes on the ТАТУ or t.A.T.u.(the stupid american version) "evolution" !!!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^Yeah...and call yourself a fan..

If you'll be doin nothing but bash them (which means bashing us) you better get outta here. You ain't heard nothing yet. I'm betting my *hat* you havent heard any of the other songs yet.

If you want Russian, then buy Lyudi Invalidy. But I think you won't get it because it wont register in your narrow pea sized brain that they have a russian album worked on by the people who worked with them before. FYI, the only thing the E. Kiper worked with is ATTSS, and it's just the concept, the idea. Do your homework before you bash like this.

Yes, they have a Russian album if I haven't said that already...

Ban this effer!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 7:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Costin

So you don't like them, big whoop? But why are you still here? You don't need to tell the whole world how crap you think they are!

Also, I. Shapovavlov is past his sell by date, just look at Nato, same with Kiper, her album flopped, im sure they would have worked wonders on the new tATu album!

Galoyan, Polienko and Kierzenbaum were probably the best people on the last album, and now Shapovavlov is out of the picture, they're back (doesn't that tell you a little about him?).

The new single did extremely well considering it was poorly promoted by interscope, number 8 with no radio airplay is amazingly good!

And I don't know who you've been talking to, but I actually know more people that like them again now, because they LOVED All About Us. So you didn't like it... again... big whoop!

Also, there's the russian album Lyudi Invalidy... Buy that if you want russian, you can't buy an english CD and expect Russian!! Well, you can if you've only got two brain cells but you'll be disappointed!

The lesbian thing was their downfall, how you can say that would still keep them at number one I dont know! After ATTSS people got bored, it wasn't new, it wasn't exciting, everyone was doing it!

In my opinion Ivan took the lesbian image too far, he should have stopped after ATTSS. As for ATTSS, it would not have done better in english speaking countries if they used the russian version! How many people do you know that like to sing in strange languages and not know what they're singing?

Also, you're comment about people being retarded because they like tATu was completely unnecassary and completely unprovoked.

Also, I would just like to add, that if they sound "too" American, that is more Yulia and Lena's choice than the Americans. Mainly russian people worked on this album, and Yulia and Lena made alot of the choices for themselves and put alot of effort into their album. This is how they wanted it to sound, an I for one, am extremely proud of them! The album has been getting some pretty decent reviews so they must be doing something right!

And to have Sting, Dave Stewart and Richard Carpenter work on their album is a huge compliment to them! I love this album and I hope next time around they have even more involvement (if thats possible) in the making of the album than they did this time! :-)

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Сб Ноя 05, 2005 6:34 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 14, 2005 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

um yeah wot dean said basically. ^
i was gona rite a reply but dean covered it perfectly i fink! wd dean
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 15, 2005 12:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Ban this effer!

Agreed...

Why even bother coming here just to bash Tatu?

What a jerk...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 28, 29, 30  След.
Страница 29 из 30

Перейти: