Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything All About Us
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

And the fans say
Holy Mother of Censorship!!
71%
 71%  [ 74 ]
Good. Could've done better...
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Is this t.A.T.u? Have they turned American?
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
No comment
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 104

Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 12:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There you go Julian, all fixed ;-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 12:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Completely off topic and random...

Jess and Lisa...

Julia and Lena...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 12:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):
Completely off topic and random...

Jess and Lisa...

Julia and Lena...

:-O It's a sign, the song was meant to be theirs all along! :-p
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 12:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was ... destiny...

:P
oxygene

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 1:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julian писал(а):

Oxygene писал(а):

Where to get uncensored version of all about us, in high detail :? i,ve got uncensored version , but quality is.... so anyone can help me? please

www.tatu.ru/video !! and for the better quality, click on Лучшее for the high quality version!

few....what a long post!

Srry but i mean UNCENSORED :oops:
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 2:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this song is by far the best song out at the moment, not being biased cause i like tatu, but for it's sheer quality, it's not romantic and it certanly ain't bubblegum, it's gritty and hard hitting and to the point....just what tatu and their producers are good at (yes even ivan, for if it weren't for him we wouldn't have them.)
tA4Tu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 03, 2005 3:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From Yahoo:

POP! At Number 8 we welcome back one of the decade's more interesting ideas - Tatu. The story of Julia and Lena (at least as far as the UK is concerned) is an intriguing one. Back in 2003 we were seduced by them in the same way the rest of Europe had been the previous year. Two Russian girls, dressing in school uniforms, claiming to be lesbians and singing exquisite pop records produced by no less a legend than Trevor Horn. 'All The Things She Said' raced to the top of the charts with pride and the album began to sell steadily. What nobody reckoned on was the more downmarket end of the British press which at times has a pedophilia obsession that goes beyond parody. The antics of Tatu's then manager Ivan Shapovalov and his cheerful admittance that the image of his charges was designed to be a bit pervy prompted a press campaign against them. Knocking copy rather than an appreciation of their music became the order of the day. Don't believe me? Check out the scoring for the 2003 Eurovision Song Contest in which the pair represented Russia. They came third in the end, their ultimate defeat almost certainly down to the fact that only two nations failed to give them any points - Britain and Ireland. Second single 'Not Gonna Get Us' made a brief chart appearance, the arenas booked for their summertime concerts failed to sell and just like that Tatu appeared to be over - not least with Julia falling pregnant and thus ruining the whole lesbian chic thing (which in truth nobody really bought into anyway).

So after all of that it is something of a joyful surprise to see them return. Shapovalov is history, replaced by a new manager and a new Russian label who swiftly realised that the Tatu brand was strong enough not to need a dodgy image. Still, it wouldn't be Tatu without a little controversy so the video for 'All About Us' features a graphic shooting scene that has proved to be a little too hot for some TV channels. For all the fuss about their return, 'All About Us' isn't quite as strong a single as some of their earlier ones and at times has struggled for airplay here. I was actually sceptical about its chart chances so it is a pleasant surprise to see the single vault comfortably into the Top 10 at Number 8 and put the pair firmly into the public eye once again. For those of us who are Tatu junkies, just like last time there is an English version and a Russian version of their new album available. I'm happy to admit I'll have both on repeat for the next month.

http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/charts/comment.html

billiechaz писал(а):
this song is by far the best song out at the moment, not being biased cause i like tatu, but for it's sheer quality, it's not romantic and it certanly ain't bubblegum, it's gritty and hard hitting and to the point....just what tatu and their producers are good at (yes even ivan, for if it weren't for him we wouldn't have them.)

One big fat word to that!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 04, 2005 7:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
There you go Julian, all fixed ;-)

Thanks dean!!

And mark - yeah that is a coindice!
but i guess its really Yulia...not Julia...lol.

and this was funny i found this out, but Ben Moody was with Amy Lee - and then he left her/evanescence, and moved to work with Avril Lavigne
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 04, 2005 7:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oxygene писал(а):
Julian писал(а):
www.tatu.ru/video !! and for the better quality, click on Лучшее for the high quality version!

few....what a long post!

Srry but i mean UNCENSORED :oops:

i thought the one on the site is the Uncensored version?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 05, 2005 12:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Please please please.
I ask you, When Julia got on to guyґs car. Where did they go?
Julias home or guys home?
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 05, 2005 1:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nikiTA.TU писал(а):
Please please please.
I ask you, When Julia got on to guyґs car. Where did they go?
Julias home or guys home?

Um... It was the guys home.

Coz Yulia was suprised when she found that gun.

If it was her place she would have known it was there :)
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 05, 2005 3:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So cool! :D

I have seen All About Us !!THREE!! times on TV today!! :D

Some of you get to see AAU heaps on TV, but they hardly ever play it here. (10 times now I've seen it)

OMFG!! I'm like in heaven right now!

Tatu 3 times on TV, in [W I D E S C R E E N]! :D
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 07, 2005 1:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just out of interest, what are the exact contents of the DVD ? :-)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 07, 2005 1:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
DVD Contents are
All About Us uncensored Video
Dangerous & Moving Video (Its actually the Lyudi Invalidy Video)
Tatu Makes video (mostly making of AAU followed by censored version of video)
EPK material. Its mostly photoshoots, them talking and all..not what we had online.
Tatu remix kit...interactive DVD-Rom material to remix 'loves me not'

That sounds really cool, are there any "new" photos in the photoshoots, and the D&M video has the D&M song played over the LI video right?

Sorry for all the questions, i'm just excited for you! ;-)
latin_girlx100pre

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 07, 2005 1:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so Charlie eh .. mmmmm he`s so hot wonder if yulia enjoyed the sexy bed scenes they did together!!! of course the hits not obviously!!
what does he said about working with them pls post it
babygirl606

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 07, 2005 12:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So is this the deluxe one?
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 07, 2005 1:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
EPK material. Its mostly photoshoots, them talking and all..

Is that what it was? I thought it was The Blair Witch Project.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 10, 2005 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Petition All About Us video Ответить с цитатой

Here's an online petition to uncensor All About Us.
http://www.petitiononline.com/yul2002/petition.html
KTO-TO

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 11, 2005 9:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yesterday, around 1:30 PM (GMT), I had the chance to watch All About Us on MTV. It seems to me to be an uncensored version.
First, I must say I've been amazed how the music playing on Lena's car radio is All The Things She Said. I also liked how the newspapers that can be seen in the videoclip are refering to another song of the new album, Loves Me Not.
Second, I really didn't like the way that guy treats Yulyia. It's the worst thing that can be done to a living being, and especially to a human being!
Finaly, I find both girls very hot. I always thought Yuliya looked hotter than Lena, but here Lena is so, so, so irresistibly attractive and extremely beautiful.
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 12, 2005 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Some pics of Charlie Koznik, he is VERY hot!

(Pics courtesy of Return To Hades)
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/return_to_hades/Charlie.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/return_to_hades/CharlieTalks.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a45/return_to_hades/CharlieTalks2.jpg
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  След.
Страница 28 из 30

Перейти: