Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything All About Us
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

And the fans say
Holy Mother of Censorship!!
71%
 71%  [ 74 ]
Good. Could've done better...
17%
 17%  [ 18 ]
Is this t.A.T.u? Have they turned American?
7%
 7%  [ 8 ]
No comment
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Всего голосов : 104

Автор Сообщение
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 4:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks jen. Interesting to see how they mix things up once again.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
volkwolfiekat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 5:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Im still listen to it...and each time i get chill's up my back coz the song is soo deep..no matter wat ppl say about them ..it make's them even closer ...I love the song and all about Yulia n lena ^_^

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 5:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

IMM so stoked about tatu are coming back i Never had a doubt about our girl's...there new song is excellent ..they worked very hard ..but im still waiting for them to play the song on the radio n when that time come's im gonna crank it up loud n let my neighbour's know that TATU R BACK ^_^ woohooo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 6:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dammit, where can I hear at? OR get it at?

-X
mxgrl724

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 6:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: omg Ответить с цитатой

i completely agree w/ Ka-BOOM here...glad u wrote it all..saved me time lol. that how i feel. tho they are the ones who will really know...but maybe this is a way of clearing this n sheding light...like no more lies...just US and OUR music.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 8:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

applause for Ka-BOOM and FactoryOfAngst

i really love your interpretation of the song and that 'soulmate' term is really compatible for Yulia and Lena relationship, i couldn't say it better myself

*more applause*

t.A.T.u. is back and ready to ROCK THE MUSIC WORLD !!!

Maria Rui Auxillia-Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MadDebz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 9:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just so long that the UK doest get all up tight about the aledged violence in the video. The censors will be at it again! *rolls eyes*
emowen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 9:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Viva Ka-BOOM! Ответить с цитатой

I deffinatly agree with you guys!
Im absolutly excited about this song, i LOVE IT!
All I can say is that here in Mйxico it will be a TOTAL HIT!
(Sorry im still shoked so I canґt really type) =)
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 9:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

if they wrote a book it would be amaxing alongs they published it in the UK...cause they're are books bout them in russian and japan...maybe the US...not too sure but not in the UK...believe me I've looked...hopefully their new album will be a sucess(how can it not with a first single like this??...and it's tatu)and so they will release a book man that would be awesome:D...you know what I love about the new song the ooo bit...not sure why but the whole song is amazing and the fact that I can actually here the whole thing is too good to be true
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 9:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have one thing to say several times...I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it*breathes*..it's different but still tatu...and I totally agree with the interpretation that Ka-boom did...man I love it sooooo much
Dawny

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 10:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh, I love that song! (: I wonder when it get to finland's radiostation's :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 10:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
Something to add to the lyric analysis, lol. At :46 se, when they are singing, "It's all about us (all about us-in echo) The third line has been said to be "And no one can touch." I think it may actually be "It's you I can trust".

What do you think?

I actually hear trust too instead of touch

I can' believe how beautiful the song is. It's turned out so well. Lena's voice is just amazing. that high part always brings tears in my eyes.
I wonder, what are the fans on the russian forum saying about the song? I hope they like it too!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
jen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 10:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks so so so much for the link mxgrl724 :)
You saved my day.
It's amazing song, I'm like so in heaven right now.
jen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 11:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I wonder when it get to finland's radiostation's

OMG.... I'm so waiting that, hey great Dawny you are from Finland too :)
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dawny писал(а):
Oh, I love that song! (: I wonder when it get to finland's radiostation's :)

15.8, at Ylex 8.50 am (I can't wait)
http://www.yle.fi/ylex/index.php?id=4550

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 11:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen Thanks ! :)
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 12:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're welcome jen, it's pleasure to help others ^^ I suppose that you too are listening ylex at monday morning =)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 1:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah of cource I will :), I hope I remember to wake up at that time, I have to.... or else I hate myself.

And ylex site read that you can send your opinions about the song.. and stuff like that. I cannot wait to write there and hear what other's think.
schizo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 1:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Damn, I'm at school then but I have already heard the song anyway. :)
It's great that they mentioned that on their site (they don't normally do that, or am I wrong?). Seems like t.A.T.u. is going to be big again. :)
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 12, 2005 1:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All about Us, All about Us, no one can touch...

i cant help myself... i cant stop listening !!!!! :D

All about Us, All about Us, run away if be must... cuz u know Usss !!!

:D
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28, 29, 30  След.
Страница 3 из 30

Перейти: