Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 08/09 in Cologne [Germany]
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Will you join in the fun and attend this party?
Definatly!
45%
 45%  [ 33 ]
Maybe...
54%
 54%  [ 39 ]
Всего голосов : 72

Автор Сообщение
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 20, 2008 5:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 08/09 in Cologne [Germany] Ответить с цитатой

So, since we have nothing much to do at this moment, I wanted to let everybody know that Dean, me and some other German fans will soon think about what to do with you guys in Cologne on NYE.

The meeting will most likely take place from Monday, December 29th, 2008 (arrival) until Thursday, January 1st, 2009 (departure). Of course, one can come and join whenever he/she can and wants to, even if it's just for an evening. We'll be glad to have you.

If anyone needs help to find out how to get to Cologne and to know how much it would be, let us now. I am more than willing to help everyone checking things out.

If you seriously consider attending this exclusive meeting of exciting people Craving , state your thoughts, ideas and questions here. (I suggest to create an unproblematic mailing list in November/December for everyone interested, so nobody will be bothered with reading through this thread entirely).

I will start making suggestions and plans in the middle/end of September and Dean will add what he has in mind. B-Plans should be considered also.

Cheers!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 20, 2008 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You read my mind girl, I was thinking earlier today about the NYE party and when we should start advertising it. Great start! Whatever help is needed, I'm here!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 20, 2008 11:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I'll be there, a t.A.T.u. party won't be the same without some joop. Laughing Out Loud
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 21, 2008 6:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The dates sound fine to me. It will be so great to see everyone again and meet new people. Let's hope many people can attend this party. I voted definitely!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 21, 2008 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I voted maybe...I want to come in Cologne so badly but I don't know yet if this will be possible for me...let's see in the next months! Craving Wide smile
I hope so! Smile Wink

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Julia Lover

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 21, 2008 10:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll Try To Go To Germany Smile ..

Julia Volkova .. I love You So Much

All My Love For Julia Volkova

All My Love For lena Katina

t.A.T.u Is Number #1

Последний раз редактировалось: Julia Lover (Пт Авг 22, 2008 5:51 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 22, 2008 10:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Unfortunately I don't have enough money for such trip Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 23, 2008 2:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So what's good in Cologne? Wide smile
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 23, 2008 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the cologne cathedral and the clubs at night Mr. Green
and for our girls: many shops!!!!! Mr. Green

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 12:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yep I will be there!!! Laughing Out Loud
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I will be there too of course Mr. Green

Karaoke, dance, clubs etc... i need lol
But not to much Vodka xD

I can't wait Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 8:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arno, cheers! We'll try to get everything you need LOL.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 9:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hopefully Cologne has more Grass then Paris :P

Paris is great, just not that many grassy parks!

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
lawlaw

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 9:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i would of loved to go but dont think i would be able to : Crying Crying Crying Sad

<3 mort is cute mort is love <3><><><PH><><
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I forget one thing : yeah shops xD
And shoes shops too lol

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
Hopefully Cologne has more Grass then Paris Craving

Paris is great, just not that many grassy parks!

we've. Smile In summer even some beach bars.
And next to the cologne cathedral a big park.

Is it enough:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/140091660_807db2f5e8.jpg

Mr. Green

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 9:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, what about 16 and 17year olds??? We had only +18 last year and we need at least one person that watches over the underage people, no? What do you say? Minors from Germany and they are together with friends that are old enough... Question
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YuliaBaby писал(а):
Is it enough:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/56/140091660_807db2f5e8.jpg

Excellent

Also I dont think we need someone to look after young people if they come. Thats their parents job BUT they might be looking after us it depends on how drunk we get

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Guys, what about 16 and 17year olds??? We had only +18 last year and we need at least one person that watches over the underage people, no? What do you say? Minors from Germany and they are together with friends that are old enough... Question

What's the age of drinking and responsibility in D'land?!!
I hope to get there (if you lot will have me again ;-P ) I'm in a different job and it might take some wheeling and dealing with workmates to get the time off...but I'll give it a go!
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 7:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In Germany soft drinks for example beer/ wine with 16 years.
Hard alcohol like vodka 18 years old

I think it depend of ther persons. There are teenagers with 16 years which can't stop to drink and so it'll be for sure they'll be drunken.
Other teenagers in the same age know how much they'll / can drink.
No one can put all guys under 18 years in 'one bag'. It depend on their charakter.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  След.
Страница 1 из 20

Перейти: