Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 104, 105, 106  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that would be good.

Последний раз редактировалось: clars (Пн Апр 27, 2009 2:58 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 11:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Knowing how they feel/think about ESC I doubt they will participate there or even perform. I will be happy to be mistaken though. It;d be great to see them again.

I don't know if you guys remember about this video, I think it was from Muz Tv last year?! Where Yulia, Lena & Yasinov were all there and they spoken about Eurovision? The girls seemed kinda ashamed of even taking part in the first place and they didn't feel comfortable to speak about.
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's true, but I guess that counts only for being participants in the contest, which they didn't think right as they were only famous.

This performance would be just to fill the show and it might just happen, as Lena said it's very possible. But nothing is sure yet.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 11:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I will be super happy if it will happen. ESC is one of my favorite shows and I watch it every year.

Seeing them there once again will bring back past memories and add new ones. Will be a fantastic experience. But I guess only time will tell if it's true.
FuGeE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 16, 2009 1:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All i can say is that the other things in this article are true..it was on official eurovision site (eurovision.tv) the t.A.T.u. thing is new. Maybe they will perform in the Final on saturday..
i think they should be there!They are the most famous Russian artists in the world.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 16, 2009 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i wouldn't get too excited: they wrote it will a choir singing those tatusongs and not tatu themselves Neutral
FuGeE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 16, 2009 6:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeh i know..but there is a possibility they will sing. lena said herself..ofcuz it probably wont happen..
but still even if a choire will sing it..it still links to t.A.T.u. so its cool for me :):)
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 27, 2009 2:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
The traditional Heads of Delegation meeting of the Eurovision Song Contest is well underway in Moscow, the Host City of the upcoming contest. Several important issues passed the table today. Eurovision.tv reports exclusively...

All delegation heads presented themselves and their entry for Moscow. Take a guess who made the following statements:

"We are not sending a turkey this year, nor a ballad!"

"We are happy not to send another ABBA-tune!"

"We hope this year it is our time!"
Details about Moscow 2009

Channel One Russia, Host Broadcaster of the 54th Eurovision Song Contest, unveiled its plans for the upcoming competition to the delegation heads of the participating countries. Executive Producer Yuri Aksyuta highlighted that the event will take place in the Olympiyski Arena. Tickets for the event went on sale at noon Russian time today. Multi-camera Director Andrey Boltenko presented the concept of the postcards, which will feature Miss Russia, who also won the title of Miss World in 2008.

The opening act of the first Semi-Final will feature the winners of the 2006 Junior Eurovision Song Contest, the Tolmachevy Sisters. The interval act will feature Russian choirs, that will finish with t.A.T.u's song Never Gonna Get Us. The two former Eurovision Song Contest participants are not expected to perform themselves, but anything is possible..!

The second Semi-Final will feature an entertaining opening act with matrioshka-grafiti painted on stage, carnival elements and folk orchestra performing pop music. The interval act will see Russian ballet in a surprising form.

The Final of the 2009 Eurovision Song Contest will feature a performance of Cirque du Soleil, and Dima Bilan featuring ice skater Evgeni Pluchenko, who also accompanied last year's Eurovision Song Contest winner on stage. Channel One doesn't reveal much about the interval act of the Final, just that the arena will most likely be turned into winter wonderland!

2,000 square meters of LED surface will be implemented. All equipment together will take a rough 6,000,000 watt.

The Opening Ceremony has been moved from the 9th to the 10th of May, and will take place at either the EuroClub venue or on the Red Square. Channel One is looking into obtaining the necessary permits for that.
42 contestants taking part

The Reference Group of the Eurovision Song Contest announced that 42 countries will take part in this year's competition. Georgian broadcaster GPB decided not to take part in the competition. At the moment, the 42 entered songs are being reviewed by the Reference Group to make sure they all comply to the Rules. The complete and official list of participants will be presented to you later today.
New voting rules

The EBU's televoting partner Digame presented the new voting procedure, featuring a 50% influence of televoters and 50% influence of national professional juries. Later on, Eurovision.tv will reveal more details about the jury regulations.
Reference Group elections

The session ended with the election of new Reference Group members. For the first time, three members in the contest's governing body were up for election by the Heads of Delegation themselves.

For two of the three positions, four people were up for election; Dejan Kukric (BHRT), Julian Vignoles (RTE), Petar Radovic (RTVSlo) and Christer Björkman (SVT). On behalf of the so-called 'Big Four' (France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom) two candidates were available for one position in the group; Federico Llano (TVE) and Manfred Witt (NDR). The outcome: Federico Llano maintained his position as representative of the 'Big Four', so did Julian Vignoles stays in his position. Christer Björkman will join the Reference Group as new member.

Stay tuned for more news from Moscow!

SOURCE: http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?p=4&id=2008

The choir will sing Not Gonna Get us, typo on the song name i know buit it's on the OFFICIAL EUROVISION WEBSITE.

WOOT i shall deffinately be watching Craving
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 27, 2009 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

never gonna get us?

lol?

A new song?
or
A mix of NGGU and Ne'ver ne boisia? xD

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 27, 2009 8:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really, really hope and wish the girls want to be there and try to get on stage there... A final hope for this year... since the movie is out of their hands and CDs or whatsoever releases won't be promoted.
obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 27, 2009 9:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The interval act will feature Russian choirs, that will finish with t.A.T.u's song Never Gonna Get Us. The two former Eurovision Song Contest participants are not expected to perform themselves, but anything is possible..!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO! I hope "anything" happens. =P

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 01, 2009 12:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't think they will appear on stage but I'd love to see them live on TV again after 6 years:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSfYGJf5uuM

made by me!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 01, 2009 6:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No new info? Gosh... I'd love it if they could just get their butts on that stage and sing live to me one (last?) time. My Heart

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 03, 2009 12:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh my god.. it would be soo good for them!
all the countries can see that t.A.T.u. is still alive :-D

*HOPEEEE*

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 03, 2009 12:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you understand in Lithuanian

http://eurodiena.lt/5056/eurovizijos-metu-ir-tatu-ir-seses-tolmaciovos-eurovizija/
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 03, 2009 2:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jonsi писал(а):
If you understand in Lithuanian

http://eurodiena.lt/5056/eurovizijos-metu-ir-tatu-ir-seses-tolmaciovos-eurovizija/

„Never gona get us“ i think it's "Not Gonna Get Us" Neutral
SweetAngelVolkova

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 03, 2009 5:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

but when NGGU.. why such an old song?

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 6:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read this on the russian side about Tatu on Eurovision.

TATULOVER2009 писал(а):
УРАААА!!! Вы это видели?)))))

http://paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/341609.html

Цитата:
Мы долго шли к этой победе благодаря самым удачным участникам этого конкурса от России, а именно Алсу, группа t.A.T.u., группа СЕРЕБРО и, конечно, Дима Билан! Мы доказали, что русская поп музыка имеет право называться мировой!

Цитата:
10 мая в EURODоме состоится Церемония открытия «Евровидения 2009», которую в прямом эфире покажет покажет Первый канал.
В начале Церемонии организаторы «Евровидения-2009» объявят об открытии конкурса в Москве. На сцену выйдут победители и легендарные участники «Евровидения» от России и других стран. Среди них - группа «Чингиз-хан» (Германия), Руслана (Украина), выигравшая «Евровидение» в 2004-м, Алсу, выигравшая второе место для Россиия, Мария Шерифович (Сербия), принимавшая конкурс в прошлом году в Белграде, группы T.a.T.u. и SEREBRO, занявшие почетное третье место в 2003 и 2007 годах, и первый победитель «Евровидения» от России - Дима Билан.
Откроет этот музыкальный парад победителей и лауреатов конкурса настоящая легенда «Евровидения» - самая первая победительница конкурса Лис Ассиа из Швейцарии. Она выступит с той самой песней, которая помогла ей выиграть конкурс в 1956 году. Кроме того, будут представлены уникальные кадры хроники «Евровидения»…

Цитата:
Первый полуфинал конкурса откроют победительницы Детского Евровидения 2006 сестры Толмачевы. В интервале участников поддержат своими выступлениями российские звезды: Серебро, Юлия Савичева, Quest Pistols, t.A.T.u., Дима Билан и другие.

Цитата:
Второй полуфинал откроется с выступления, включающего себя матрешку-граффити, изображенную на сцене, элементы карнавала и фольклорный оркестр, исполняющий песни, когда-либо звучащие на конкурсе. Так здесь будет исполнены песни ABBA, Аллы Пугачевой, группы t.A.T.u и других. В интервале в неожиданной форме будет показан российский балет.

Цитата:
Главными лицами конкурса от России в "Неделю Евро", безусловно, станут Настя Приходько, Дима Билан, Алсу, Игорь Крутой, Юрий Аксюта и легендарный дуэт ТАТУ.

Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile

Mattia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
I read this on the russian side about Tatu on Eurovision.

TATULOVER2009 писал(а):
УРАААА!!! Вы это видели?)))))

http://paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/341609.html

Цитата:
Мы долго шли к этой победе благодаря самым удачным участникам этого конкурса от России, а именно Алсу, группа t.A.T.u., группа СЕРЕБРО и, конечно, Дима Билан! Мы доказали, что русская поп музыка имеет право называться мировой!

Цитата:
10 мая в EURODоме состоится Церемония открытия «Евровидения 2009», которую в прямом эфире покажет покажет Первый канал.
В начале Церемонии организаторы «Евровидения-2009» объявят об открытии конкурса в Москве. На сцену выйдут победители и легендарные участники «Евровидения» от России и других стран. Среди них - группа «Чингиз-хан» (Германия), Руслана (Украина), выигравшая «Евровидение» в 2004-м, Алсу, выигравшая второе место для Россиия, Мария Шерифович (Сербия), принимавшая конкурс в прошлом году в Белграде, группы T.a.T.u. и SEREBRO, занявшие почетное третье место в 2003 и 2007 годах, и первый победитель «Евровидения» от России - Дима Билан.
Откроет этот музыкальный парад победителей и лауреатов конкурса настоящая легенда «Евровидения» - самая первая победительница конкурса Лис Ассиа из Швейцарии. Она выступит с той самой песней, которая помогла ей выиграть конкурс в 1956 году. Кроме того, будут представлены уникальные кадры хроники «Евровидения»…

Цитата:
Первый полуфинал конкурса откроют победительницы Детского Евровидения 2006 сестры Толмачевы. В интервале участников поддержат своими выступлениями российские звезды: Серебро, Юлия Савичева, Quest Pistols, t.A.T.u., Дима Билан и другие.

Цитата:
Второй полуфинал откроется с выступления, включающего себя матрешку-граффити, изображенную на сцене, элементы карнавала и фольклорный оркестр, исполняющий песни, когда-либо звучащие на конкурсе. Так здесь будет исполнены песни ABBA, Аллы Пугачевой, группы t.A.T.u и других. В интервале в неожиданной форме будет показан российский балет.

Цитата:
Главными лицами конкурса от России в "Неделю Евро", безусловно, станут Настя Приходько, Дима Билан, Алсу, Игорь Крутой, Юрий Аксюта и легендарный дуэт ТАТУ.

Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile

So? Rolling Eyes
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 6:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Are quotes and say that Tatu will perform I think.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 104, 105, 106  След.
Страница 2 из 106

Перейти: