Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed)
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 6:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u at Eurovision 2009 (Confirmed) Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Cirque du soleil, TATU and Dima Bilan, Eurovision 2009

Miss Russia, who was Miss World 2008 will be the image of the postal.

In the traditional meeting of heads of delegation of the Eurovision Song Contest, held today in Moscow, have become known details important one of the most important musical events of the world.

Cirque du soleil, TATU, Dima Bilan and sisters Tolmachevy, winners of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2006, will participate in the event.

The opening ceremony of the first semifinal, on May 12, will feature the performance of the Tolmachevy. The performance of the intermediate
will be approximately Russian choirs to finish the song of TATU neboisa ne Prosi and Never gonna get us. The second semifinal of the May 14 opening will feature an act where a Matrioshka painted graffiti on the scene, elements of carnival and performances by folk an orchestra.

Intermediate corresponds to a Russian ballet. In the final, which will take place on May 16, will participate Cirque du soleil, and Dima Bilan, winner of the last festival, with the ice skater Evgeni Pluchenko. Intermediate, only hadesvelado Russian television that the flag will become the country winter wonderland. On postcards, Andrey Boltenko, one of Directors working on the project, noted that in the presence of Miss Russia, who also won the title MissMundo in 2008.

Wellcome to end the party has moved from 9 to May 10 and will be held either in or on the Euroclub Plaza Roja. "d Square"Channel One is processing all the necessary permissions to do so.

source author: José García Hernández

http://www.eurovision-spain.com/xpress/noticia.php?numero=5457

VIDEOS HERE

N BOISA NE PROSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVb8fqi2D44

TATU NOT GONNA GET US
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCyMM5MlXDM

tatucolombia Translation
www.tatucolombia.tk

www.pochemu17.tk[/size]
OFFICIAL POCHEMU'S WEB PAGE

Последний раз редактировалось: pochemu17 (Ср Мар 03, 2010 4:04 am), всего редактировалось 6 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

this gotta be a rumour.

i really dont believe that they would go to eurovision. they said so many times that its amateur's.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

True, but they didn't have a choice last time and I'm damn sure the Russians will want this to be a success...

One day I'm gone, 2 days are lost - 5 days of something that I lost. You see me walking down the street. I walk away, Youpidoo day.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
TweekFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 9:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If this were to be true, it'd be awesome.
<3
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
tatusfan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 9:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: .... Ответить с цитатой

Maybe it can be thrue.. like for opening ceremony or things like that because this year eurovision is at russia.. let's see

Someone lost in the cosmos...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i doubt.. anyway, fingers crossed.
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 10:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, I'd really like to see them at Eurovision, singing at some opening or something. Dima Bilan starts the show, that's official, but there's always some other invited artists (as Westlife did few years ago, and I don't remember the last years' invited artist).
obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 10:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Fingers crossed!! I hope to God this happens. =) I love this, I was having a bad day and then I came back here and read about Lena and this and now I'm feeling good again. I can't wait to see how I feel on Friday. =P

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 14, 2009 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Matthews писал(а):
Wow, I'd really like to see them at Eurovision, singing at some opening or something. Dima Bilan starts the show, that's official, but there's always some other invited artists (as Westlife did few years ago, and I don't remember the last years' invited artist).

Marija Serifovic maybe? I know she sung Molitva at the beginning with all the backing singers dancing in half suit/half dress outfits and something else, but I can't remember who else sung (if anyone).

One day I'm gone, 2 days are lost - 5 days of something that I lost. You see me walking down the street. I walk away, Youpidoo day.
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 1:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The show always starts with last years' winner, but always there's invited groups or artists, to perform in the middle, while the votes are getting counted or something. It's a performance just for the crowd. I remember Aqua too, who performed with Safri Duo...
clavilux

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 4:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This should be interesting.
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 4:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena also mentioned plans of Eurovision during the fan meeting yesterday. I think that it is possible. Fingers crossed!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Beyza

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 8:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

would be soo cool.. but i really dont think its true

ava+banner by leno.dumas <3
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 8:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe, maybe not... maybe, maybe not...
Dani

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope it's true. Fingers crossed!
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 1:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeahh taht was what i was saying it would be great for tatu to be par tof Eu!
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*lift my nose in the air*

hmmm, it smells a bit like in year 2003

man, that would b so amazing Mr. Green

Shout

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thegod писал(а):
Maybe, maybe not... maybe, maybe not...
The true motto of t.A.T.u.

Anyway, I hope this is true. t.A.T.u. + Eurovision = Yahoo!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u in Eurovision....
Gaaaaaah.....thats how it started for me.
First time I ever saw them.

I hope that this is true more than anything else right now!
Would be so emotional and special for me! Mr. Green
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 8:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: yes i confirmed Ответить с цитатой

But i think is so possible that tatu in eurovision 2009 is great

you can tell me is truth sure!

IS TRUTH NO FALSE.....

TATU EUROVISION 2009 WITH DIMA BILAN GREAT
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 104, 105, 106  След.
Страница 1 из 106

Перейти: