Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Clowns- your interpretation
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 5:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Clowns- your interpretation Ответить с цитатой

I'm not sure if there's already a topic like this, so if there is feel free to move/delete this topic...

Anyway, I was wondering what you guys thought the song "Clowns" is about.

I'm not entirely sure myself, but I'll try and come up with some ideas...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
itsme22

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 7:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think it's about the paparazzi, and the media, and the press, and all that good stuff. "Clowns all around you, it's a cross I need to bear" - they have all these people around them and it's the price they have to pay for being famous. I'd elaborate more, but I don't feel like typing.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 8:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just thought it tells about fake people bearing a role instead of being their genuine themselves.

"Can you see me now" -part is shouting us to drop down the masks and look inside and the irrationality of the lyrics "floating forests in the air..blow a kiss, I run through air" emphasizes the absurdness of our behaviour.

So many people people have called this song one of their worst but to me it´s always been the best piece from their first album. I used to imagine this video where they walk down the streets watching clowns playing and peaking inside their masks and getting a whole different view to them.
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 10:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Clows is one of my fav! In both languages. And ir's leading very good do D&M conception. Yeah, fake people, and the girls lost in them, trying to escape, but can't (ryn through air), etc. etc... And how's important is to find someone REAL in all this, this is where the question "Can You SEE Me Now?", look here, I'm real!

I could talk about this one forever...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 10:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

one of my favourite songs ever!! And I much prefer the sound of Klouny, it sounds a lot more raw then clowns! Altho they are both great! :-D

I've never really thought much about the meaning, but I think I'd have to agree with Ev. She makes sense! ^_^
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 10:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She does indeed =)

I'll take another listen, and think about it...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 17, 2006 11:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"can you see me now" gives me teh sense that they're beeing ignored.

and "clowns" is something stupid....so maybe people aroudn tATu, ignoring them and that just do stupid things??

i guess the paparazzi ^_^

but a clown could also be a situation you dont want to be in....and they're always in them??

if that makes sense
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 18, 2006 3:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefere Clowns because of the piano instrumental rather then Klouny.

'Clowns' represents fear to me, it's a metaphor, fear is all around and it closes in and becomes claustraphobic. And that becomes apparent in the music. 'Can you seen me now' is the feeling of being in emotional pain and crying out for attention.

In all, basically because of the lesbian image it's about same sex love but can DEFINATLEY be interpreted into various things.

Clowns are internationally a sign of 'fear' everyone knows at least one person who is scared of clowns.
Sweetness

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 18, 2006 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i love the song its full of emotions it has always been my favourite song.
for me its about pain... i imagine somebody playing piano in a room full of fake ppl. , that somebody is crying from all the pain and some other stuff that i dont want to say...=)))

http://www.myspace.com/sweetness_denise
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
_clown_

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 19, 2006 12:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hi! i'm new here
clowns is the best song of the first album i think

about its mean... i think the song represents the desesperation of a person about the others... being ignored and feeling scared about people...

but the lyrics are confusing, perhaps is surreality...
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 19, 2006 12:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think its about parazzi and fears

welcome _clown_=D
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 19, 2006 12:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's one of thoes songs that you can find meaning in or just enjoy because it has a great tune to it.
Klowny has a slightly better tune than Clowns though.
I think it's a Violin in their but im not shure.

Apart from the tune the lines I like are.

"Floating forests in the air"
"Clowns all around you"

It is just great to try and imagine what a floating forest would look like.
And the second line is kinda funny to me because it is common slang here that you call idiots clowns.
Like: 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YA CLOWN!..'

And yes they do surround us, well me at least. Im swamped by clowns and the Ludi Invalidy.

Just great I can call them that and it actualy makes sense, in so many ways.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 3:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think clowns, and the ludi invalidi have much in common. In my opinion I think the clowns, and the ludi invalidi are the people that make the lives of people like me ( les's, bi's, and gay's) a living hell. Like racists agaisnt our kind. People that not so much hate, but fear, the people who are different, or are just not afraid to experiment. The people that would rather have me dead, instead of try to help me. The people that can no longer see the person, all they see when they look at me, or any others like me, is something unusual that must be exterminated. No longer human. They shut you out from the rest of the world, and cage you up like obezyankis. Any way that is what I think they are. Just handicapped mad peoples that don't know what true love is.
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2006 11:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Clowns- False people who feed you false interpretations and they trick people. People who will never love and be love since they are horrible people who should eventually die.
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 22, 2006 10:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think its like being in a dream "floating forests in the air" where things dont quite make sense. i cant remember who said it about the clown resembling fear. But i also thought that. Even though i do not have a fear of clowns alot of people do and thats what it reminds me of.

i think it resembles being in love and being so much in love its like being in a dream. Not knowing whats going on around you.

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
schizo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 24, 2006 10:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is definitely one of the best songs by t.A.T.u.. Everything is perfect in this. The spooky, hazy feeling and the piano they added after the chorus. Totally delicious. In my mind this song paints an image of hazy, foggy and dark autumn. The sky is grey and it's very foggy. Haha.

I started to look the lyrics a little closer and I noticed that this might be another song of being different (in the 200pV-era of course being a lesbian :D). I think this is about yearning to be free to be what you really are. But then there's the people ("clowns" / "lyudi-invalidy") who don't accept these kind of differences. Someone said before that the clown is a metaphore for fear. I agree that. There's something very spooky in clowns. I think the clown in 30 Minutes-video is scary and it augurs ill for something. And you remember Stephen King's IT, right? Someone could see the clowns meaning a stupid person. In the general language it can be so, but I don't think that clown means a stupid or funny person in this song. It's something evil.

And the floating forest in the air. This line reminds me of something very beautiful. I just can't explain it. I think that the floating forest is a metaphor of the freedom of being yourself. It's floating in the air so you can't reach it. At least yet. In t.A.T.u.'s case the floating forest could be being a lesbian. The bad people ("clowns" / "lyudi-invalidy") don't see any sense in this floating forest and think it will fall ("who can tell where it will fall?")

All this weeping in the air
Who can tell where it will fall?

"All this" is the floating forest - the freedom. As I said, the "clowns" wonder where it fill fall. They think that it's bad being different and that the ones who differ from others will fall.

Through floating forests in the air
'Cross the rolling open sea

Painting atmosphere.

Blow a kiss, I run through air
Leave the past, find nowhere
Floating forests in the air

This makes me think that this is another song about being a lesbian (or just different anyhow but especially lesbian - it's t.A.T.u.). The two are longing for being together but it's not possible on the ground. It's possible in the floating forest - the freedom. Blowing a kiss and running through air - closer to the forest.

Clowns all around you
But then there are the clowns who don't accept this.

Clowns that only let you know
Where you let your senses go
Clowns all around you
It's a cross I need to bear

All this black and cruel despair
This is an emergency

I didn't really get the first two lines. Anyway, it is the clowns who don't let you be yourself ("clowns all around you, it's a cross I need to bear")
The one is being despair because she can't be free.

Don't you hide your eyes from me
Open them and see me now
Can you see me now?

But the two (maybe Lena and Yulia) don't want to give up. They love each other and don't want to waste it just because of the clowns. "Don't you hide your eyes from me!"

See me here in the air
Not holding on to anywhere

This line goes to the clowns. They think that being on the floating forest is not safe and being there is holding to nowhere.

But holding on so beware
I have secrets I won't share

But ha ha! Still holding! The clowns are wrong.
At first I thought that the "I have secrets.." line was quite random, because being different wasn't a secret for them anymore. Then I thought that maybe this line has an advice - "don't trust anyone". Maybe the teller and the "clowns" lived happily together before, but after telling that she's different (revealing the secret) they didn't accept her anymore. This doesn't make much sense, though but do you remember the promotional sticker "don't trust lyudi-invalidy"?

See me here pushing you
If I then deny I do
Contemplate or wish away
If I ask you not to stay

This is pretty blurry part for me but maybe it's that she doesn't want the "clowns" to come to the floating forest - freedom - paradise - whatever, even if the would want to later.

Huh.. That was my point of view. It would be nice to hear views from the others, too. :)
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 24, 2006 4:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Don't you hide your eyes from me
Open them and see me now
Can you see me now?

But the two (maybe Lena and Yulia) don't want to give up. They love each other and don't want to waste it just because of the clowns. "Don't you hide your eyes from me!"

i think "dont you hide your eyes from me" means dont supress your feelings. Dont hide away from those people that dont understand and dont be ashamed.

I agree it is a brilliant song and one of my favourites.

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 27, 2006 9:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I originally thought it to be about the press, but then all this bush and blair stuff started flaring up, so i PERSONALLY (the song was written way before dumb and dumber) i sing it as if i'm singing it too bush and blairs faces *sighs*

P.S yes i'm back, i've been ill these past few weeks, but better now :D
mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 01, 2006 4:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

first time I didn't understand the song but after a while I did it, reading the analysis of your I gotta understand better.
bexie

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 17, 2011 7:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

in screaming for more lena said that the were singing about teens my theory on the meaning is people all around giving out lies giving out wrong guidence and also the person is all confused depressed lost but still hanging on
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: