Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
*SnowyWinter* писал(а):
She can do many interesting things but she has to choose the right people and be open-minded!

That's exactley true . In general i don't like Yul to work with many artists . But I can't find anyone deserve to work with Julia and so i'm worry about it . I don't like Julia to work with Fergie for example .

Being honest I wouldn't like to see her with Fergie(nor with any other same style singer).
Just good songwriter/composer and team around her in "Soft" alternative rock.
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes . Julia just with Len . If not so just a perfect team with single Yul's damn rock ! Yahoo! But it doesn't mean yet that i'm happy about solo works Rolling Eyes Sad*

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wouldn't want Yulia to sing with Fergie either!
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia Volkova feat. Lena Katina.That is something Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So where is the Lady GaGa rumour from? On another music forum a couple of (quite a rude) Russians are claiming they know for sure Yulia has already recorded with her :roll:
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia said that she doesn't know who's Lady Gaga. Neutral
Kristoffer писал(а):
So where is the Lady GaGa rumour from? On another music forum a couple of (quite a rude) Russians are claiming they know for sure Yulia has already recorded with her Rolling Eyes
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

andruska писал(а):
Yulia said that she doesn't know who's Lady Gaga. Neutral
Kristoffer писал(а):
So where is the Lady GaGa rumour from? On another music forum a couple of (quite a rude) Russians are claiming they know for sure Yulia has already recorded with her Rolling Eyes

Hallelujah!!! That's not her style.....
Katie

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 8:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

andruska писал(а):
Yulia Volkova feat. Lena Katina.That is something Mr. Green

It's the best combination :cool*: Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 8:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Agree !! Choose Lena Katina as your Cooperator Mr. Green !! Lady Gaga is just a beginner !!! Bad I hate her ! She wants madly to be like Christina Aguilera ! She her own needs extreme help !! No

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
NULL

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 8:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^
Everyone starts at the beggining.
and she's nothing like christina agulera.

In that case, you're gonna hate yulia cause she's beggining her solo career. according to you're logic.

As for the featuring, she probabely won't.

Be your best friend, Yeah, i'll love you forever
Up in the clouds but we're higher than ever.
Eh-eh, So happy I Could Die.

And it's Alright...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Megshere

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 9:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
Agree !! Choose Lena Katina as your Cooperator Mr. Green !! Lady Gaga is just a beginner !!! Bad I hate her ! She wants madly to be like Christina Aguilera ! She her own needs extreme help !!

Yeah, you can have your opinion on her, but in no way is Lady GaGa just a beginner or needs help. She has gone to Tisch and has written hit songs for Britney Spears, Fergie, and PCD. She writes and composes her own stuff. She is also quite popular around the world, including Russia; probably more popular than t.A.T.u. is right now there. The song Poker Face has over 4000 rotations and Just Dance has over 7000 rotations on Moscow radio alone. If she and Yulia sang together on a song, it'd probably be more successful in the U.S. than her just on her own, but Yulia has said she doesn't know GaGa and isn't singing with her. This probably just got started because GaGa is going to be performing in Moscow. Just because you don't want Yulia to work with her doesn't mean you need to bash her or any other artists.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didn't say anything wrong that get her down ! I just said she's a beginner . Yeah i don't like her and this will never bring her down for her fans , so many new artists get scores and hits at the first but after a while they're gonna fail . I don't have any absolute positive idea about beginners . we must see later . and yeah this is just my opinion . I love Julia to sing with super and old artists . In rap Eminem or 50cent , In Hip Hop Shaggy , Usher .. Pop some great artists like Justin Timberlake or Christina Aguilera , Sting .. and this way .

Set by Ira Smile
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No need to keep saying with whom or whom not Yulia will sing, if she'll do some collaborations (don't think she'll do that at start, but who knows?!). We don't know nothing much about her plans yet, apart what she told to Moscow fans.

Furthermore, this is Yulia's solo project, not Lady Gaga or CA's projects!

Let's post some more infos that she gave to the fans in Moscow, in order to base our talks on something she said, instead of keep assuming things.

Цитата:
She doesn't know this Gaga lady, she wants to live in LA, there are some offers for cinema, she won't sing in R'n'B style, rather close to the sound we are used to from tatu. If she will be in Moscow she will be at the ESC, she likes Anastasiya Prihod'ko (she has an interesting world view ) She won't do anything except music and cinema.

Another thing, she has made already demos and she obviously recited some texts to the fans.
She'll write soon a diary entry and she will have her own website.

Hope it was okay to post these here!

Последний раз редактировалось: Yulia'sFan (Сб Мар 28, 2009 11:02 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
msshadow.man

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Waiting for a diary entry from her..

Definitely agree with you,guys.She shouldn't start her solo career with featuring someone or making a duet.

I'm sure her album will be a shock( a sweet one I hope)and her shows will be a blast.

What I wouldn't give to see them together on stage again?

Нас не догонят
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

msshadow.man писал(а):
What I wouldn't give to see them together on stage again?

my words...

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Guys, it was their decision to go solo, can we move on for a bit?! When and if they will choose to sing together again, they will do it.

No need to mention this everywhere, but of course is only my opinion. I am not blaming you or nothing for the case. I am just saying...!
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Цитата:
Another thing, she has made already demos

I think that info is wrong.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Well, it's what I got from translations, so if someone translated wrong, then what I posted is wrong, too?!

If I'd be able to speak or understand Russian, I'd be 100% sure.
But I personally tend to think that info is correct.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^
I suppose it’s a case of whether you believe this one:
Flo писал(а):
Цитата:

Another thing, she has made already demos and she obviously recited some texts to the fans.
She'll write soon a diary entry and she will have her own website.

Thx to argos.

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=755242#755242

or this one:
anneke писал(а):

She didn't record demos yet, but she's looking into some tracks already.

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=755994#755994

I believe the second one.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 11:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Цитата:
Another thing, she has made already demos

I think that info is wrong.

Maybe, but that's what Show me love told:
Цитата:
У нее уже есть демо,она читала тексты

= she has already demo, she read the texts.

It may be wrong information or not, the translation however wasn't.
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 3 из 201

Перейти: