Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
d.a.n.g.e.r

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 9:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):
Hmmm this won't be another presentation like neposedi Mocking this will be a concert presenting her solo project. "International launch as solo singer" That's what it says in that promotional pic.

i'll bet she will sing tatu song and so yulia'fans will look REALLY stupid after they agreed her about Lena and tatu song .
i'm ready to Laugh to Yulia and to her fans Mr. Green

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

d.a.n.g.e.r писал(а):
Hmmm this won't be another presentation like neposedi Mocking this will be a concert presenting her solo project. "International launch as solo singer" That's what it says in that promotional pic.

i'll bet she will sing tatu song and so yulia'fans will look REALLY stupid after they agreed her about Lena and tatu song .

How cruel Mr. Green
But somehow it's true.
Doodler

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

d.a.n.g.e.r писал(а):

And lena fans look stupid because they are following a career that just consists of videos from singing dogs or any other crap that says "Hey we dont work at the album but we still want to post some updates. fuck you, I dont give a shit about you fans, you look like fools writing all that love-comments for senseless, dumb time-wasting videos"

Последний раз редактировалось: Doodler (Ср Май 18, 2011 10:25 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 10:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol at these solo projects.
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Doodler писал(а):
And lena fans look stupid because they are following a career that just consists of videos from singing dogs or any other crap that says "Hey we dont work at the album but we still want to post some updates. fuck you, I dont give a shit about you fans, you look like fools writing all that love-comments for senseless, dumb time-wasting videos"

aww i think you dont know what you are saying)))

So i read this on Sergio's facebook:
Цитата:
Sergio Galoyan:
would you guys love if I do Sergio Galoyan Ft. Julia Volkova track for my album? Smile

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 4:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Sergio Galoyan:
would you guys love if I do Sergio Galoyan Ft. Julia Volkova track for my album? Smile

Is this a threat or is it for real?

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 5:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I wouldn't post something if i don't have a source) sorry i forgot to post the source:
I think you need to be friends with Sergey in order to see it though
http://www.facebook.com/sergey.galoyan/posts/2093855392815

Check it out here!
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 8:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a friend of him in my facebook . I'm gonna check it out Wink

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 11:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Me too I am also a fan ,and i ahve just written to him that
PLEase do it ...etc etc!!

That would be amazing!!
And he also told that both with Julia and Lena as tatu would be nice to make a song!!4
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 11:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

And he also told that both with Julia and Lena as tatu would be nice to make a song

Now thats an excellent idea Smile

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I wouldn't post something if i don't have a source) sorry i forgot to post the source: ...

You still haven't answered my question! Is he serious about this proposal or does he just scare us to death with his announcement? Mr. Green Galoyan singing/playing with Volkova. Reach out for my pills! Laughing
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 5:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Doodler писал(а):

Awww sometimes you really appear to be so nice to me <3

They say solo, but we need to see how the thing will actually be. So many said Katina's concert was gonna be a solo presentation and there were more t.A.T.u songs than anything else LOL. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, lets not go there.... Mr. Green

G O D K O V A | Nadine, I love you so much ♥ × I'd follow you anywhere × Together Forever
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
So many said Katina's concert was gonna be a solo presentation and there were more t.A.T.u songs than anything else LOL. Buuuuuuuuuuuut, lets not go there.... Mr. Green

True, and this time the same thing will happen to Julia, they said solo and then maybe Julia will appear singing a bunch of tatu songs Mr. Green My advice para Volkova seria: No se escupe al cielo xq te puede caer en la cara. I hope it makes sense

argos писал(а):
You still haven't answered my question! Is he serious about this proposal or does he just scare us to death with his announcement? Mr. Green Galoyan singing/playing with Volkova. Reach out for my pills! Laughing

I think he was serious about it Smile

franb писал(а):
And he also told that both with Julia and Lena as tatu would be nice to make a song
Now thats an excellent idea Smile

Yesss, i told Galoyan that it's better if they sing together Mr. Green but now that i think, is not a really good idea.

Check it out here!
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
True, and this time the same thing will happen to Julia, they said solo and then maybe Julia will appear singing a bunch of tatu songs

Hey, You don't know yet about the songs she's gonna perform ! We have about 1 mounth for it ! Give it a chance plz .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 19, 2011 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I said maybe Wink

Check it out here!
GlyCeriNE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2011 12:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From JV official forum :

Vinicius Poseidon писал(а):
OFFICIAL NOTE AND ELUCIDATIONS ABOUT THE CONCERT

Due the questioning of some fans, the GDEXPERIENCE management says:

- Julia Volkova hasn’t posted anything about her coming to Brazil yet at http://www.juliavolkova.com because of international marketing strategy of the singer’s production, who’ll launch her solo career here, at the event.

- Between Tuesday (5-24) and Wednesday (5-25), the well-known American site http://www.muumuse.com will notice the world about the here concert in Brazil, launching her solo career. Then, Julia will post it in your official site.

- In Brazil, the announcement has been made to promote the event within our country. So, we can ensure quality of selling and satisfaction of the fans.

- Advance tickets sold the the Ticket360 site, PDVs and Paiol stores give you the right of use the park. THE TICKET INCLUDES THE PASS TO THE PARK (except the attractions tha require extra payment).

EXTRA NOTE (in my opinion, the best one)

- The GDEXPERIENCE expects all Julia Volkova’s fans attend the event. Between many surprises at the concert, we can tell one: Julia will make the world premiere of her first single at the event. Only after the presentation, the song will be available to download at iTunes.

[size=85]Dimmy Praia - Producer of GAY DAY EXPERICENCE
http://www.gdexperience.com[/size]

This sounds serious... Even if I don't understand some parts of the "promo" here :/ (like : we want to make a big first show so let's not talk about it ? Is that so ? I am stupid or is this weird ? )

AND OW EMME GEEE SINGLE, I hope it's goood :D
Membre du fanclub francophone de Julia : http://www.juliavolkova-fanclub.com/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2011 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

GlyCeriNE писал(а):
Even if I don't understand some parts of the "promo" here :/ (like : we want to make a big first show so let's not talk about it ? Is that so ? I am stupid or is this weird ? )

SAME HERE
allaboutus

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2011 2:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sometimes timing is very important with publicity - and so it can be valid to delay an announcement to best possible time, and in the pre-internet days staggering the announcement to different countries was a very effective strategy as you could devote all your resources in one country before moving on to the next.

My reading of situation is that they plan to internationally announce launch via an American music site next week - probably as an exclusive. But to give the event best possible ticket sales decision was made to allow show promoters to announce here appearance in advance in Brazil, whilst keeping it quiet globally until the time was right.

Unfortunately Internet means that local announcements become global annoucements 60s later, something that the entertainment and media industries still seem to be struggling to adjust to.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2011 4:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

allaboutus писал(а):
Sometimes timing is very important with publicity...

Yes, this is usually done when the star is pregnant, which is usually announced AFTER the tour or big concert. Or the solo guitarist of the rock band is in the detoxication center and you don't know, if he'll stand up-right until the concert. Mr. Green

Early announcement means reaching more people BEFORE the event, and Volkova is certainly not the artist to benefit from stupid timing tactics.
allaboutus писал(а):
Unfortunately Internet means that local announcements become global annoucements 60s late...

...and that's where Shlya and Tity come into my mind. They have overslept (or over-partied) the last dozen of years, but who cares that they are totally clueless about artists' management, main thing they can play the role and somebody pays enough so they can continue their lazy good-for-nothing lifestyle.
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 20, 2011 5:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

mm.. Beter wait after the show is done, and good luck for everybody who will go

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 200 из 201

Перейти: