Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 17, 2011 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's amazing <3

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 17, 2011 10:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is there any new information on this concert, has it been officially confirmed by Yulia or the people in her managment... Or is this still basiclly an unofficial concert, to me until It's confirmed by Volkova I will continue to believe that this is a 100% joke and this is speaking from many past experiences with tatu...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 5:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
I would like to hear tatu songs sung by Yulia alone.

Me tooooo!! but she said she won't sing tatu songs in a solo concert so i want to believe she will sing only solo songs..if not all the things she said about Lena singing tatu songs in her concerts will be stupid))))

I hope some fans won't make excuses about it this time Angel

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):
RowerB писал(а):
I would like to hear tatu songs sung by Yulia alone.

Me tooooo!! but she said she won't sing tatu songs in a solo concert so i want to believe she will sing only solo songs..if not all the things she said about Lena singing tatu songs in her concerts will be stupid))))

LoL! So true. Those Yulia fans who agreed with Yulia's comments, are gonna look pretty stupid after this. Assuming she plays t.A.T.u. songs. Which of course she will. You really think they are flying her all the way to Brazil just to play 'Woman All The Way Down'? :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 9:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

$ 500 to meet Volkova ? LOL !

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 10:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

That's exactly what I thought...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 12:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AHHHHH!!! YAY!!!!!

In regards to tatu songs...lets just wait and see shall we? ^.^ Honestly, all this speculation Bomb Bomb Clowns all around you...Evil or Very Mad

Angel Rock Brazil Yulia...PAINT IT RED!
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 12:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

Yeah ridiculously cheap methinks Craving Craving Craving

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So good to see you posting here, 2-J.
2-J писал(а):
Those Yulia fans who agreed with Yulia's comments, are gonna look pretty stupid after this.

Funny.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 4:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

brb, gonna go buy some canisters of oxygen for when i faint from laughing at al you "she'll sing tatu obv" tits :3

She has said she won't. She won't. I dunno what to expect ( Angel ) but it won't be tatu i don't think:angel: Doubt it'll be her "practice" songs either...teeheeeheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Wink

AND in answer to your PM...no, i know not of what goes on :/ it's not even confirmed yet.
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I do think she will perform t.A.T.u. songs. Even if she said she won't, they may have asked her to. Plus it's promoted as ex-t.A.T.u., just like Lena's solo project.
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 5:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's a project for her as a tatu girl and it's ok if she sings tatu's songs .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I personally don't care about anyone of them singing t.A.T.u. songs or not. They ain't getting anywhere anyway.
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Matthews писал(а):
I do think she will perform t.A.T.u. songs. Even if she said she won't, they may have asked her to. Plus it's promoted as ex-t.A.T.u., just like Lena's solo project.

I personally don't want her to sng t.A.T.u. songs anymore... I want to hear from HER, her stuff, her image, her style, her songs... But, as you said, it is another presentation just like Neposedi, 2 zvezdi, etc... Can't wait for an actual solo concert, I want something 100% Volkova ! <333

G O D K O V A | Nadine, I love you so much ♥ × I'd follow you anywhere × Together Forever
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think she will never present her new songs for the first time in that kind of shows ..

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm this won't be another presentation like neposedi Mocking this will be a concert presenting her solo project. "International launch as solo singer" That's what it says in that promotional pic. Even though she said she won't sing tatu songs and even though she said Lena shouldn't sing tatu songs promoting her solo debut like Julia, maybe, will be doing, I want Julia to sing tatu songs...

Check it out here!
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
So good to see you posting here, 2-J.
2-J писал(а):
Those Yulia fans who agreed with Yulia's comments, are gonna look pretty stupid after this.

Funny.

We will see who is laughing after the Sao Paolo engagement, RowerB ;-)
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 6:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
We will see who is laughing after the Sao Paolo engagement, RowerB ;-)

It was your use of the phrase “look pretty stupid” that I found funny, 2-J. How does it feel?
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Let's see ! Anyway Yulia still hasn't released any songs from the album . We have about 1 mounth till the event . Maybe it's better to stop judgments for now ! Rolling Eyes

Set by Ira Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 18, 2011 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I say we should wait to see if that event it's true Mr. Green

Check it out here!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 198, 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 199 из 201

Перейти: