Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Christina-m

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 27, 2009 11:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aryadne писал(а):
tatu-rock писал(а):
I wish i could be happy as you guys . But i don't know why i can't feel fine !

all of us dont feel fine, believe me.

but the solo careers project is much better than nothing.
i mean, i cant imagine how woul be if they just disapper froum our lives!

we'll have the both of our girls to support, and, after all, its a good thing.

[my opinion]

exactly

and most likely in like a year or two the'll be back together. At least they are still around !!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 27, 2009 11:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for this topic!!!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile

I join yours: "YULIA GOOOOOOOOOO!!!"

and I am curious to hear about her plans! Smile Craving

It will come out something interesting, I am sure! Wink Wide smile

I am here supporting both of the girls, I can't abandone them never ever ever ever!! Wide smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 2:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i hope she'll have success and everything! (: go, Volkova ;*
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 2:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can't wait to hear more of her plans and listen to her songs! I hope she will get a hit! Good Luck Yulia!! Smile

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 3:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks so much Vicente..........Go Yulia........waiting for you....... Clapping Yes

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 4:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You know what? Don't pounce on me but,

I think we should lock the Lena's and Yulia's solo career topics until we get some news, 'cause everyone is like saying the same thing in ten different ways. It's just unnecessary flooding if you ask me!
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 5:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just hope she doesn't sell herself out..

That's all I'm asking for! Other than that, I am excited to see what she brings to the table. Wide smile

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

azulan писал(а):
... 'cause everyone is like saying the same thing in ten different ways. It's just unnecessary flooding if you ask me!

It's just people showing support separately, on each topic. Some support Lena, some Yulia, some both - It's better to keep things separately, imo.

Well, I just gotta say. I'm pretty excited.
I've been looking forward to this long time ago...
Not them separating. But: Yulia music. Lena music. Loving it.

Hopefully she does something rockish or dancey. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 8:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

azulan писал(а):
You know what? Don't pounce on me but,

I think we should lock the Lena's and Yulia's solo career topics until we get some news, 'cause everyone is like saying the same thing in ten different ways. It's just unnecessary flooding if you ask me!

In a way I agree with you. Since, we don't have that many news or almost at all, there's not much to speak about, only to speculate, but on another side, at least we show them support and we speculate on little things?! IDK.

wrog писал(а):
Hopefully she does something rockish or dancey. Mr. Green

That'd be cool. I think whatever she'll do will be plain amazing. I have so much faith in her! :cool*:
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 10:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Something Rock would be really cool! Mr. Green
Julja has always punkish attitude. I love her, she rocks! Cool
It's gonna be interesting.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 11:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i hope she will do her dance and stuff on the stage! would be so amazing! Wide smile
& i agree with this topic locking for a while idea.
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope that Yulia will follow a pop-rock way.It's more her and also I'd like to see her write her own lyrics,to express herself through a song,finally.
It feels different when it's coming from yourself than to be written by someone else,who is not you(and never will be).

Последний раз редактировалось: *SnowyWinter* (Сб Мар 28, 2009 3:44 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dolka

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 3:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*SnowyWinter* писал(а):
I hope that Yulia will follow a pop-rock way.It's more her and also I'd like to see her write her own lyrics,to express herself through a song,finally.
It feels different when it's coming from yourself that to be written by someone else,who is not you(and never will be).

I totally agree with you! I hope too that we'll hear something from her that she wrote...it would be so nice to hear her feelings, her thoughts.

There's a she-wolf in the closet, open up and set her free
There's a she-wolf in the closet, let it out so it can breathe
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She'LL RoCK

thats for sure she go to alternative, rock ,elctronica style ,and have her Tatush own style
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 4:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I hope that Yulia will follow a pop-rock way.

Hope the same,but knowing Yulia,she can do something nobody is expecting,I refer to her image, too,since she won't work with Americans only,but with very talented composers ,too.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 4:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love her to scream !!! and i hope she won't cooperate with rap and hip hop singers . Because in that way usually pop singers don't sing so much . Just some words .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Icrossedtheline писал(а):
Hope the same,but knowing Yulia,she can do something nobody is expecting,I refer to her image, too,since she won't work with Americans only,but with very talented composers ,too.

Yup. I can imagine her making something totally unexpected and surprising everyone! Image and songs, what she'll do must be just great! I am curious about how her shows will be. Will she be alone on stage or she'll have musicians with her or something?
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She can do many interesting things but she has to choose the right people and be open-minded!
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 5:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

WAITING, WAITING, WAITING........like to Lena Cool Cool Yahoo! Yahoo!

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 28, 2009 6:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*SnowyWinter* писал(а):
She can do many interesting things but she has to choose the right people and be open-minded!

That's exactley true . In general i don't like Yul to work with many artists . But I can't find anyone deserve to work with Julia and so i'm worry about it . I don't like Julia to work with Fergie for example .

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 2 из 201

Перейти: