Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo - Project
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 199, 200, 201  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 1:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Fans should stop moaning and be very grateful they live on the same planet as Yulia. She brightens the whole world like no one else.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 2:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Because she's with Schlachover? Just out of curiosity.

She might be together with him. He is mean, greedy and ruthless. The worst contact she can have.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 2:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That sounds anything but good. Together you mean as in working together or as in together, well together...?
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 2:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Together you mean as in working together or as in together, well together...?

Working together, of course. The other thing can be ruled out. She has taste...
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 3:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Because she's with Schlachover? Just out of curiosity.

She might be together with him. He is mean, greedy and ruthless. The worst contact she can have.

How can u say he is mean and ruthless? I mean, has he had that type of media image? But anyways I think u could be right about Yulia's 3rd man too, given Yulia's appaling taste in choosing a husband/dating.
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 3:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

While Yulia is the real leader in her project, she can throw him out if he becomes mean, greedy or ruthless.. until then, he could be useful maybe.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):
How can u say he is mean and ruthless?

I know some details about him from his time in Germany. Don't even try to compare Shlyahover with Parviz! I am talking about a man corrupted to the core!
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 4:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I trust you. But what's up with Yulia? Why can not she see what kind of people she is meeting?
kelseygirl06

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 4:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
~LOtATuVE писал(а):
New photo of Yulia:

http://allmylove.org/photos/displayimage.php?album=329&pos=0

Now I'm really worried about Yulya's future! Boom

he reminds me of brittany murphy's husband AND NOW I'M WORRIED BOUT OUR YULIA!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 4:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
Fans should stop moaning and be very grateful they live on the same planet as Yulia. She brightens the whole world like no one else.

That was RowerB sentence of the day. Mr. Green
I think that planet Katina is brighting more. Mr. Green Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

I think that planet Katina is brighting more. Mr. Green Mr. Green

right. u.u.

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would even say that it's even the Star Katina and that she's brighting all the universe !
Okay, i stop my flood. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wise words Arno! Cool xD

argos писал(а):
Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Together you mean as in working together or as in together, well together...?

Working together, of course. The other thing can be ruled out. She has taste...

hmm!!! dear and wise Argos, thatґs something so controversial that can be discussed over and over again Confused

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela

Последний раз редактировалось: FiOrE<3RLYJA (Сб Май 29, 2010 5:46 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That comment was rather ridiculous.
kelseygirl06

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
That comment was rather ridiculous.

if i wasnt straight i kiss you right now for saying that!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well is my opinion too, and I have all freedom to say what I think!

Thegod писал(а):
until then, he could be useful maybe.

did you saw the "amazing creative concept" of the D&M tour?, the only worthy thing there was the live singing, the live band and thatґs it, and for a tour there is much more need than that, at least to give a show, so Yulia is wise if she has Mr. Shlyahover away from her, sheґs even more clever and creative.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eariel писал(а):
I don't know if her team told her to say those things or if it was her idea. I mean how can you be so sure guys that it was her team to tell her to release those infos?

Noone said her team told her to release the info, I just say the team told her for example "next week you will do this" so she just said it to calm us down. If she keeps quiet people say she's not doing a thing. If she talks and then things doesn't happen (and it's not her fault) then people says she should stay quiet. Ok, then, what do you want guys? Do you want her to say it or keep quiet? decide, cause Ive seen so many posts saying "omg i cant wait!!" "the project seems to be dead" "why isn't she telling us??" It's normal she will talk about the things she thinks she will do, so we can know about what she's gonna do. If she forgot about her fans, as some people said, she wouldn't have said a thing. The fact she said what she was gonna do means she cares and she want us to know.

G O D K O V A | Nadine, I love you so much ♥ × I'd follow you anywhere × Together Forever
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 6:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Do you want her to say it or keep quiet?

Having thought about it for the last day I want her to say it. I think the bashers will have a go at her either way and at least this way we’ll know she is still around.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 6:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
I think the bashers will have a go at her either way and at least this way we’ll know she is still around.

Yes and the 'lovers' will say that we have to kiss the ground she steps upon and feel proud to live on the same planet as she is. But yes, shame on me for even daring to complain about.
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 29, 2010 6:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Noone said her team told her to release the info, I just say the team told her for example "next week you will do this" so she just said it to calm us down. If she keeps quiet people say she's not doing a thing. If she talks and then things doesn't happen (and it's not her fault) then people says she should stay quiet. Ok, then, what do you want guys? Do you want her to say it or keep quiet? decide, cause Ive seen so many posts saying "omg i cant wait!!" "the project seems to be dead" "why isn't she telling us??" It's normal she will talk about the things she thinks she will do, so we can know about what she's gonna do. If she forgot about her fans, as some people said, she wouldn't have said a thing. The fact she said what she was gonna do means she cares and she want us to know.

We're talking about her project and her words, everything that happens on this matter is only her responsibility and her fault or success. She is the leader, the visible face (if this become a reality) and is not the first time she doesn't keep her words, long before she have a creative team.

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 199, 200, 201  След.
Страница 71 из 201

Перейти: