Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

PC game lags and how to solve.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 19, 2009 2:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: PC game lags and how to solve. Ответить с цитатой

Ok

I have a Toshiba laptop and I occasionally play games on it.Besides SPORE,almost all games lagged.I had to update drivers and then it was just ' ok ' but not Perfect.
Right now Im playing ASSASSIN'S CREED and I want the lag to stop.Anyone got any tips?

It'd be grately appreciated.

Thanks. Rose
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 19, 2009 2:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[I'm not sure what lag means]I had a similar problem with two games: Need For Speed: Undercover and... Assassin's Creed. XD
My computer is around two and a half years old and my brother told me that the reason behind this was because of an outdated graphics card. We got a new one put into the umm where ever you put the graphics card and now they both work perfectly.
Though I don't know if that is the same problem that you have since yours is a laptop and mine is a desktop. But just try it out. It might work.

Cheers!
Thegod

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 19, 2009 4:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laptops are net the perfect interface to play games - some games works, some are not! For example a game called BlockBall Evolution runs correctly on my laptop (because it's using the videocard mostly), but sometimes Fifa 2004 (!) making interesting things... maybe thanks to the AMD processor or the memory!

I don't know your laptop's configuration, but if it has a few integrated chipsets (video, voice) it can make things slow! And check the processes during playing in Task Manager and switch off the not important ones...

Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 19, 2009 5:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You don't have to wonder so much becuse even my pc that has 3.5 g of ram is slow when you play some huge games like Assassin Creed that I remember is not few heavy for virtual memory...
Many times this happen because video card isn't enough for the minimum requirements...you did a good thing downloading drivers,but it may be an issue of the card,I repeat,and you will have to change it if the problem goes on...the best is for me Radeon 9600

the only things you can do now are
keeping your RAM light by downlaoding a pc cleaner...Ccleaner is the best for windows,
maybe there are some viruses that slow your computer?then download Spybot(it's freeware) and do a good scanning...
Have you downloaded the Direct x 10?it's a windows library that improves performances of the game-I had some games that didn't work at all without it-

after that I don't know what to add,because then it's a physical problem due to your processor or video card...and you have to change it...isn't it better to buy a PS3 than playing those game on your laptop? Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 4:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is there a windows mode you can play it in? My Diablo 2 game lags like hell and back if I use full screen. There is no lag when I do windows mode on it.
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 4:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Karo писал(а):
Is there a windows mode you can play it in? My Diablo 2 game lags like hell and back if I use full screen. There is no lag when I do windows mode on it.

Normally games like Assassin's Creed are played in full mode.
So I guess your problem is a different one. Smile
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 4:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Well you never know.

Try this to get to windows mode.

C:\Documents and Settings\(User name here)\Application Data\Ubisoft\Assassin's Creed

Open Assassin.ini and change Fullscreen to 0.
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 5:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But I don't like playing in windows mode. It's irritating. Hum... And also I've been playing for so many years on full screen so I'm used to it and I don't have such lagging problems so...I don't even wanna try!
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 21, 2009 4:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Lol

It is difficult to play a game in windows mode. I can't tell you how many times I was playing Diablo 2 and I tried to teleport to the "Recycle Bin" .....
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 22, 2009 4:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lol I fixed XD

Graphics down to 1/3
Resolution down to the 2nd minimum.

Atleast it doesnt lags!oh and battery power to HIGH PERFORMANCE Cool
southpaw90
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 25, 2009 11:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

throw it out the window... and see how fast it moves as it plummets to the ground... Smile
luma

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 22, 2009 1:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laptops aren't always very good to play games on, since in alot of the cases, they only have a built-in graphic card, which sucks when your gaming.

Solutions:
Either you switch comp,
Or, lower the graphic settings to the very lowest.

FOR MOTHER RUSSIA!

/ Luma My Heart
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: