Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

What are you currently reading?
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 22, 2005 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I read " Sex fails to the love" Beautiful book :)The writer writes something about TATu.. and I donґt know it.. I read and read and all of a sudden TATU :)
gijane85200

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 9:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the Russian Dictonary
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 01, 2005 9:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"The ice limits" and ASP manual
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 10:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Im reading ''With Their Backs To The World'' by Asne Steirstad from Norway, its about Serbian people...each chapter is someone different..farmer, journalist, war fugitive's wife etc...from 2000 - 2004...in the lead up to the October 5th Revolution and the time afterwards.....it is an amazing book....i love it!!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 11:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Literature (Brother's Karamazov) Ответить с цитатой

I've recently (as in 2 weeks ago) finally finished Dostoevsky's longest and last novel Brothers Karamazov. I'm not ashamed to admit that I probably didn't get half of it. Of course I understand what's going on, but I don't get what Dostoevsky himself is trying to say.

First, Father Zossima's stunk whily Ilya's didn't, does it have any connection?

I really don't see how Ivan is the culprit of their father's death even though Smerdyakov was the one who murdered him. Does he really want to kill Fyodor for the money?

Is Mitya really in love with Grushenka? Or is it lust? Or something to challenge his father with?

I've lots of questions, and I'm typing off the top of my head. Anyone who's read this, I'm dying to talk with anyone who's read this!! My head's gonna explode if no1 replies, or I'm gonna be like Ivan who had a brain fever.

**Brothers Karamazov is only 1/3 of what Dostoevsky intended it to be. Unfortunately he died before he completed it.
cellardoor

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 11:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Books I've just checked out from the library:

Lost Subs: From the Hunley to the Kursk, The Greatest Submarines Ever Lost - And Found

Chienne de Guerre: A Woman Reporter Behind the Lines of the War in Chechnya

Chechnya Diary: A War Correspondent's Story of Surviving the War in Chechnya

The Secret Plot to Save the Tsar: The Truth Behind the Romanov Mystery

Deep Descent: Adventure and Death Diving the Andrea Doria

My local library doesn't really have a good selection. Their computer search showed that all of the books that I initially wanted to check out showed that they were at the "Main Library" - oh well. These will still keep me busy for a while. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 02, 2005 11:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ they sound good

atm i havent had much time 2 read but any time i do have im reading the da vinci code only because i think it was slickstring who was talking about it in one of the topics here and got me wanting to find out what all the fuss was about. its quite good. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 1:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i finished the book "nobody true" by james herbert and already started on "the daVinci code" by dan brown...other than pharmacogenetics and biotechnology books :P

ofcourse since there's no time to read...i place my text book on my lap during classes and behind i hide the daVinci code...i almost got caught once and that was it! :">

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
KissMeDeadly

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 1:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The Chaos Curse by R.A. Salvatore. It's the 5th book in his Cleric Quintet. I love this series so much I've read it 4 times haha
Breaking down I'm Breaking down
Save me now I'm broken~
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 2:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From the corner of his eye
by: dean koontz

i love his books especially The Watchers *all time favorite by him*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 2:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Since it is more-or-less related to our current readings and such, I thought your post can fit just fine within this thread ;-)
Re: questions - sorry, can't help ya here... I'm saving Tolstoy and Dostoyevskiy for later for myself... Or maybe it is the sheer volume I'm just afraid of 8-| ;-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 03, 2005 11:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok TNXster since u brought up tolstoy...i have a book for him but it's in arabic i don't know what it's called but in translation this is how it is "the prince who limps" lool...but it's less joyable...just asking if it's worth trying to find it in english or should i wait til i can fully enjoy it in russian?

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow i knew there was a topic for this.. (:

The Diary of Razkolnikov - Dostoyevski
i think im goin to finish readin it in 2 days Mr. Green
My 5 time ^^
adnana3d

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 7:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im reading agatha christie-the mistery of blue train!just started to read it but it looks interesting...thought that vampires books are the most interesting books that ive ever read Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 7:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I love Agatha Christie. Read all her books, loved them.

Currently readin' Stephen King - Dream's Trap ( Capcana Viselor)
vd

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

" Essential Russian " Mr. Green

with audio CD; features native speakers Craving
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I never read only a thing.I like to have a program including different things so now I'm reading:

-Something from Nietzsche,especially from the "Gay science"(the name is not what it seems )Mr. Green
-La ragazza di Bube by Carlo Cassola again...I'm fond of this novel *.*
-"Proverbs" from the Bible,when I've time
-I've just bought a collection of poems by Gabriele d'Annunzio and I'm gonna begin to read them tonight or tomorrow.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 8:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ it seems like Vale loves read :b

I dont like read, i just read 3 books that i like... Nothing else...

- The Antichrist
- The diaty of Razkolnikov
- Shakespeare, like 5 short stories all together in the same book ^^
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 10:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In this period I'm being a bit busy so I'm not reading so much.
Last book I read was:

Gomorra by Roberto Saviano.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 25, 2009 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i was reading Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer for the second time Mr. Green , but i stopped for being to busy too Smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  След.
Страница 3 из 14

Перейти: