Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

What is your reason to lie?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

What is the main reason/excuse for you to lie?
To hide shameful, bad actions
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
To save loved ones from being hurt
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
To look better in front of others
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I lie all the time, its just fun
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
To get what I want
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I'm a compulsive manipulator & liar myself, I lie cuz I don't even notice I do
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
I don't lie
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Всего голосов : 26

Автор Сообщение
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 16, 2005 3:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: What is your reason to lie? Ответить с цитатой

I was always known as a compulsive manipulator & a liar. A year ago I started changing that because it only brought unhapiness to me and, especially, the ones I care about. Now I don't lie. If I don't want to divulge something I don't talk.

People lie all the time though. I thought it would be interesting to make this small society study. I would like to know what is humans' most popular reason/excuse to lie. Honesty here is a must :) LOL

Последний раз редактировалось: Глюки Жизни (Сб Июл 16, 2005 3:51 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
vikusya

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 16, 2005 3:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't think people should lie. Ever. Be honest. Live honestly.
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 16, 2005 3:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yep, I nad this last choice but it didn't go through for some reason the first time :) I guess the system couldn't believe that could b an answer from a human :) LOL
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 16, 2005 9:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can't say I lie for any of those reasons in particular...

To start with, I try not to lie much. Infact, I do quite well- I don't lie much at all now, to be honest, which has to be a good thing...

I guess if I were to lie it would be to draw attention away from myself, possible to get sympathy, or to protect one of my friends...

I used to lie all of the time, simply to attention seek. I guess it's something everyone does when they're very little :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 16, 2005 9:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I really only lie to not get into trouble. The only time I really lie is when I'm at school, and I haven't done my homework and lame stuff like that.

I don't lie to people I care about.
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 17, 2005 1:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the problem is people are scared of honest people.... |It makes them incomfortable :)

" There is not much honest people, but to tell you the truth, also the demand for them is pretty low" - Fomenko
Azza

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 17, 2005 10:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i realy try not to lie but sometimes i cant help it, like when me and my perents argue i embelish the facts or lie to make my argument sound better but i don't realy no what the point is i always lose.. even if i tell the truth.. but in gerneral day to day life i do my best not to lie but to be brutaly hounast, i do somtimes and i don't even notice, this is normaly to make myself look better, but if i do notice i try correct myself. i get giulty if i dont..
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 17, 2005 10:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I try not to lie but when I do it's cause I don't want anyone to know what I've done 'cause I'm ashamed.

Most people say I'm pretty open though and I am blunt(which is a bad thing I know)...so people asune I don't lie cause they never think I would care enough to change the truth...but I am trying to stop though....I definitly need to 'cause when you lie it just comes back to you so what's the point?
Azza

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 17, 2005 11:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

[quote]
Most people say I'm pretty open though and I am blunt(which is a bad thing I know)...[/quote]

thats what most people say about me, and that i'm also crazy, but bluntess sorta puts them in their spot if they are annoying or if you just don't care.
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 1:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Very interesting confessions. I also used to lie to hide shameful stuff I did like smokin dubies insted of going to school :) LOL But when it came back to me it always hit me X3 so, after being K.O. so many times I finally understood it just makes no sense. Who I am is who I am. It took me a while though :)))
I also wanted to ask you guys, do you find hiding stuff from others = lying?

Azza писал(а):
i realy try not to lie but sometimes i cant help it, like when me and my perents argue i embelish the facts or lie to make my argument sound better but i don't realy no what the point is i always lose.. even if i tell the truth...

LOL :) These parents r just tough ones ah? :)
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 2:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes i do belive that hiding things from others is just another form of lying i mean if u don't mean to hide it, have just forgotten to tell them thats understandable but w/ hidding something your just making it so u don't have to make up a story it's just an easier way to lie.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
arielrel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 3:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

does any one really have a reason?:)LOL
L_n_D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 6:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There really is no good reason to lie... it always turns out bad. The only thing I can think of is like.. if someone you know is in the hospital or something and you tell them they look great when they feel like shit lol because that might make them feel better.. and it may not be a lie anyway if its someone you love they always look great to you.
Azza

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 12:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

who really knows why we lie its just human nature, we all lie at some stage, its just some people are better at not lieing then others i'm not so good but i do try my best
L_n_D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 7:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its really not that hard.. if youre the type of person that doesnt do stuff that you need to lie about anyway.
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

L_n_D писал(а):
its really not that hard.. if youre the type of person that doesnt do stuff that you need to lie about anyway.

It's not hard unless you r used to lie. I was addicted :0 Things have changed.. i have grew up & learned my lesson.

"People know lying is bad, they just want to test it on their own" Anonymous
Kitty

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2005 10:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

most that i lie is for humor! I can lie very good, without loughing! It is actually not lie, but still it is kind of lieng for humor!Before when i wasnt 18, i lied to my mother that i go sleep to my gf. and i went out with boy. or diskotheek. but now i dont have to lie anymore about those thing!
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 19, 2005 9:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kitty писал(а):
most that i lie is for humor! I can lie very good, without loughing! It is actually not lie, but still it is kind of lieng for humor!Before when i wasnt 18, i lied to my mother that i go sleep to my gf. and i went out with boy. or diskotheek. but now i dont have to lie anymore about those thing!

hehe :) ... been there - done that .LOL. Now I don't go to these places anymore... Eventhough I love to dance + love techno, trance, house...Its just cuz a lot of girls I know... had bad experiences there :( . I guess it cuz they r stupid but still... could happen to anyone...
I prefer doing house parties where I invite who I want :) LOL
Kitty

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 19, 2005 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Глюки Жизни писал(а):

I prefer doing house parties where I invite who I want :) LOL

Yes i like that too!
But i prefer to be inviting of some1! I dont like make parties at my home! *thinking of past*
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 19, 2005 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kitty писал(а):

Yes i like that too!
But i prefer to be inviting of some1! I dont like make parties at my home! *thinking of past*

Hehe .. I know wht u mean :) B4 when I had a roommate it was a disaster but now its cool. My friends help me clean the next day so itsalgood ;) ... & safe....
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: