Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

your orientation
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

are you gay/bi/ or lesbian?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 136 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 78 ]
Всего голосов : 214

Автор Сообщение
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2005 7:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jokes on the side. I'm a girl. Unfortunately hetero..
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2005 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm hetero aswell.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 10, 2005 10:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Nobody ever reads this! Ответить с цитатой

Wow im supprised i have missed this thread for the time it has been going.
It is quite interesting, I have learned quite a bit about the people i talk to and do things with here.

To answer the topic of this thread.
Im a boy and i chase the girls.
though their was the year when i was growing up that i didnt understand it all. At the time but i had a good group of freinds who i talked to, just like all you wonderfull people.

Im still amazed by Ka-BooM, as funny as it sounds it is you and my last girlfreind that are the only two girls i know who like GTA.
You are a rare and special person indeed.
And if anyone ever says why do you like that game its all about killing and it will make you kill people and do bad things and... well im shure you know the type of whining im talking about.

Tell them to stop talking rubbish and unless they have played the game for at least 2 weeks they are in no position to critisise.

I get the same for listning to tatu most of my freinds NOT all ask me why and dont understand, and.... well most of you know the rest.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 2:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love to play GTA on my x box while listening to smells like teen spirit. My parents hate it when I do though. They're always like 'Ruby! those games arent good for you! They're what killers start off with....and blah blah blah. Always scolding me. But I still play it though, I loooove to steal motorcycles and do triks on them for moneyn.n!
Hispana

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 12:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Awnsering to the thread's question i'm BI! and have no problem with it!
I just don't like what they say that bi are kinda pervs....which is not true! Being perv doesn't have anything to do with ur sexuality!

anyway! i still like being bi! =)

Feel FREE to add me: alias.nishio@gmail.com ^.^
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 7:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can't decide.. I can't make a choice..

One Very good man advsce me: "Do not make a choice and the problem will not be"..

Therefore I'm Bi..
Lauren

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hispana писал(а):
Awnsering to the thread's question i'm BI! and have no problem with it!
I just don't like what they say that bi are kinda pervs....which is not true! Being perv doesn't have anything to do with ur sexuality!

anyway! i still like being bi! =)

lol im bi too , thers loadza myths about bisexuals that they can't keep a relationship going coz all they wanna do is have sex n that they mess people around goin from girl 2 boy all the time and it aint true! jus coz wer bi duznt make us any diff! lol , go on hispana lol!! i like being bi too!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
suicidehurts

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 8:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am I guess gay for right now. I... care for Alivia. I just broke up with a boy... I was with girls always before him, but I never was "with" him. I never slept with him in the four years we were together. My family does not believe that I like girls. They tell me, "How do you know?" I say, "The feelings are simple. I hold her and don't feel bad about myself. I don't feel fat or short, tall or skinny, I am just me, in love with her."

I came out a few weeks ago. My mother said, "I've known your whole life you were lesbian." That made me feel better. But then we went to my grandmother house and I sat her down, told her it was very important what I have to say, she said she would listen. I told her, "I'm gay Nana."
She slapped me, told me I am going to hell, condemned. I am trying not to let it get to me. I just want to be who I am. The real me and not who they think I should be. The future may change things and I can not stop that, all I know is the present and for right now I am in love with a girl.
My memory of you and me
Always Forever

~Frankie
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2005 8:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think, if you have many problems with decide.. you should just be Bi.. It's all.. and it's very simple.. and difficultly...
Lauren

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2005 12:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

u can't just say "ill be bi" u can't deny what you feel i only accepted to myself that i was bi when i was sixteen bcoz i was trying to be straight trying not to feel the feelings that i had towards girls but it is so hard!! straight people have no idea what it is like to feel things for the same sex and it is so hard to come to terms with those feelings.
suicidehurts

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2005 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think i've had harder time expressing my love for boys that for girls. all people around me just see it as okay... difference between new england and everywhere else i've been i guess except for la and new york where there is no god and no one cares... does any one else find it harder to express love to the opposite sex than their own gender?

it's something i think i want help with... i really loved him.....

sorry for rammbling
My memory of you and me
Always Forever

~Frankie
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
brownsuga2share

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 2:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

terg

Последний раз редактировалось: brownsuga2share (Чт Дек 31, 2009 5:27 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 3:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Глюки Жизни писал(а):
Jokes on the side. I'm a girl. Unfortunately hetero..

Y-y-you're a GIRL?!! As in female?!!

Somebody tell me he's kidding...

Seriously, i olweiz olweiz olweiz envisioned you as a guy!
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 4:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
Y-y-you're a GIRL?!! As in female?!!

Somebody tell me he's kidding...

HEY! I am a girl. A woman more precisely ;) Sorry for ruining your dreams (ur fantasies w me as a guy :D:D:D) necro, but if you try to remember reeeeeeealy hard, - you will remember us communicating through PM this summer 8)
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 4:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Did we? I had a bad summer, i could barely remember a thing from it.

And yeah, thanks for ruining my fantasies further! I'm olweiz picturing a guy with black hair, who lewks russian, who's medium sized, wears shirts and jeans all the time, and who has blue eyes.

:-X

Getting back on topic, I'm...well...u guess...
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 5:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
Getting back on topic, I'm...well...u guess...

Oh GOD!! Thats a tough one! ;) especially that I believe you answered it on the first page of the topic :D
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 16, 2005 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I did?!!!

Ok, you guys still have to guess...although you won't really care would you? PM me for answers..:D
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 18, 2005 4:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

suicidehurts писал(а):
i think i've had harder time expressing my love for boys that for girls. all people around me just see it as okay... difference between new england and everywhere else i've been i guess except for la and new york where there is no god and no one cares... does any one else find it harder to express love to the opposite sex than their own gender?

it's something i think i want help with... i really loved him.....

sorry for rammbling

I know exactly how you feel. Often when somone asks me " hey dude don't you think that guy is sooooooooo hot?!!!" then I say " UM UH I dunno I geuss" but really I feel nothing. I try to make myself feel but I just end up making my head hurt. With a girl it's the total opposite. When I am in love with a girl (usually heterosexual) I always try to neglect my feelings for her, trying to believe it's only a friendly love. But then I end up driving myself crazy, and in depression. pm me anytime you need a friend =)
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 20, 2005 12:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Nobody ever reads this! Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
Im still amazed by Ka-BooM, as funny as it sounds it is you and my last girlfreind that are the only two girls i know who like GTA.

*Blushes uncontrollably* Why, thank you, Jon! I do take pride in being the "Queen of GTA"... as self-proclaimed as that title may be ;)

Jon писал(а):
And if anyone ever says why do you like that game its all about killing and it will make you kill people and do bad things and... well im shure you know the type of whining im talking about.

Of course, playing GTA makes you kill people! Haven't I told you guys that this was my favourite hobby? On weekends, I go around with a Desert Eagle, an MP5, a SPAS shotgun, an M-14 and a laser-scope sniper rifle, complete with a few Molotov coktails and a loaded M-60 (Say hello to my little friend, Tony Montana!), and I randomly shoot people, writing down the number of headshots I get (2 more and I can have my name in the Guiness book of records).

Same goes for homosexuality: see, my mom let me play with trucks and robots when I was a child... I went to an all-girl Catholic school for eleven years, listened to Melissa Etheridge and kd lang as I was growing up, and always felt that K.I.T.T. was much sexier than David Hasselhoff ever was... For sure, that's what explain the fact that I'm a lesbian. Mind, you, I still can't figure out how come my kid sister did the same things as I did, yet stubbornly refuses to embrace lesbianism... It defies common sense!

... Of course you realize the previous two paragraphs are pure, unadulterated B.S., right?
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 20, 2005 1:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Nobody ever reads this! Ответить с цитатой

Ka-BOOM писал(а):
Jon писал(а):

*Blushes uncontrollably* Why, thank you, Jon! I do take pride in being the "Queen of GTA"... as self-proclaimed as that title may be ;)

!!!

HEY! I like GTA too !! Vice city & SA. Now I own only SA thought.. so it's not true, there are a lot of girls who enjoy playing it :) I't fun, its a gangsta journey!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  След.
Страница 3 из 13

Перейти: