Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

your orientation
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

are you gay/bi/ or lesbian?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 136 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 78 ]
Всего голосов : 214

Автор Сообщение
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 12, 2009 11:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well. I am straight.
But when I see Yulia, I am doubting about it.
Therefore, may I be kind of bi. Wide smile
Oxymoron

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 12, 2009 2:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm not straight, but I don't see a reason why I should be proud of it, 'cause some people really are. And I don't understand sense of gay prides, I think sexuality is your own private affair and there's no need to demonstrate it in public making a whole show.
You're gay/lesbian? Okay then.

"All of us are children of God" as the saying goes.

I thought I was bi, but now I see that sexually I prefer only boys. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think one cannot be hundred-per-cent bisexual - either you like men most or you like women. As Jesus said "You can't serve two kings at once - you will love one of them, but you will hate the other one".

It's not easy to be gay or lesbian when all of your friends are straight, when everyone around you calls it wrong, when you find it wrong yourself. I didn't come out yet and probably won't, because I'm sure it'll make my life harder. I don't want to be despised and mocked at.

I'm sure you'll think I'm backward homophob after my words and I don't want to judge anyone, but I really think it's wrong, because homosexualism is infertile - two men can't give birth to a child as well as two women can't to this. Suffice it to read the first chapters of Bible where God created a woman for a man, not man for a man. Don't think I'm a crazy member of a Christian sect. It's just too complicated topic for me now.

But I believe that every human being in the world deserves happiness - no matter whom with - a woman or a man.
Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Последний раз редактировалось: Oxymoron (Пт Июн 12, 2009 2:23 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 12, 2009 2:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually I liked your post and partly agreed with it. Even tho I'm also neither homophob nor christian fanatic

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 12, 2009 2:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Elsiefore писал(а):
Well. I am straight.
But when I see Yulia, I am doubting about it.

Mocking same for me Mr. Green Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 13, 2009 3:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

99.9% lesbian Mr. Green
Elsiefore

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 13, 2009 4:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
99.9% lesbian Mr. Green

Where's the 0.1%? Wide smile
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 14, 2009 5:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Elsiefore писал(а):
tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
99.9% lesbian Mr. Green

Yeah I'm wondering that also. Mr. Green
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 14, 2009 5:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Karo писал(а):
Elsiefore писал(а):
tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
99.9% lesbian Mr. Green

here Mr. Green

Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 14, 2009 5:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hun, I'm sorry. He looks like a chick. That explains why you like him. Mr. Green

I'm 100% unlike my dear Ira. Rolling Eyes He looks like a chick to me. Anyways! I was scared at first to come out and such. I'm one of the lucky few. My family and all my friends know and have never treated me any different. They all support me. I even have friends that are homophobe that never changed how the act around me or 'view' me. I think it all has to do on how you present yourself. I don't walk around making it known I'm lesbian. I think people like that are why we are frowned upon. People don't walk around making sure everyone knows they are straight. Sure my friends find out but I don't hide it. I don't stress the fact that I am, I just am. When I told my mom she told me "I had a feeling you were when you were 3." I don't feel that being gay is a choice, for some it may be, the attention seekers if you will. I've never liked guys, sure I have guy friends and one of my best friends' is a guy. I just can't see a guy giving me the 'love' I want. No offense guys, I've always thought guys can't really love the way I can or feel the way I can. I feel girls are more inclined to that. Besides that I've never trusted guys there's one guy I trust with anything and it's my best friend Jimmy. I have several male friends but I won't ever trust them like I trust him. He's also the first person I came out to. A sad story, he was asking me out and I was like.. "I..I can't.. I have a girlfriend". Sometimes I still think he loves me, some of the things he says to me and how he acts and such.
Marimoo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 22, 2009 7:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've had girl crushes, but i'd say I was straight. I tend to go for guys that look like girls though! It's so backwards. It's a shame for me that most of them are gay. Why do straight guys not appreciate pretty make up?
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 9:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Straight for Jasinov Wide smile
LB
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

clars писал(а):
Straight for Jasinov Wide smile

aaaa aaa hahahahahaha Wide smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Marimoo писал(а):
I've had girl crushes, but i'd say I was straight. I tend to go for guys that look like girls though! It's so backwards. It's a shame for me that most of them are gay. Why do straight guys not appreciate pretty make up?

But i love pretty make up and i am straight ! Wide smile
(well i have a gayness but more straight lol)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hoorah! Other than a few band members, you're the first i've come across! Keep up the pretty make-up..ness!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well but you know, me it's at another level lol
Just look at mi sig xD

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 8:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bi. But more into girls. <3
I would never be again in a relationship with a boy.
When I WOULD be a single I don't mind one night stands with boys, but nothing more. Cool

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
d.a.n.g.e.r

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 10:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm a 100% heterosexual guy.
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 10:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm straight... with exceptions. Mocking Or maybe some would say a curious biscuit, but I don't like labels and I love the sound of straight with exceptions. Mocking

I am myself. I won't put a label on me. I accept everyone's orientations as long as they are cool people. Smile

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Well but you know, me it's at another level lol

You make me laugh, lol.
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I am bi. Smile

Though I like who I like, I don't feel the need to label myself, the others can do it but no need for me to do that also to myself! XD Smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
only-tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 29, 2009 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Karo писал(а):
Elsiefore писал(а):
tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
99.9% lesbian Mr. Green

here Mr. Green

if so me too, but Kiro of "Cinema Bizzare", for Brian Molko of "placebo" and Marilyn Manson

Even my family does not know, only my sister, who read a letter. Last year I went to the march of pride and I was asked whether or not, but one day my mom gave me to understand that you do not mind. It's not very important this topic in my life, and this is thing my, and my family have accept me, how I'm, and with respect my friends, they know me and in the first time I thought not accept yo me, but Not, I'm shocked in this moments. The Last year, a friend did you hear for "messenger", when I wrote in my status: where is my angel? and she ask me and, well I explain, and she pulling of ears for not I tell before. And other friend, know when we walked go to stop of bus, and she ask me: who want people touch you? and I answer: Natalia, and she, told me this is good, a sister of her boyfriend also is lesbian.
But my case is late, all my life I though that I heterosexual but not, when I chat with a friend she make me noted that all thing in this moments this is wrong not bad to me. I'm sorry for my English, because when you want write and all people gave know that really feel, you do can't stop.
And I wait for, I go to march of pride in this year and take courage for I tell to my family, if not when exist this topic in after eat, or in any time.

In this moment, I have a my angel in my heart, and I wait to recover my health, if that I search to she, She beautifully but I have presentiment that she changer much, of this late time when I saw her. Smile
But I don't care, I just only is see her again, and I only enough.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  След.
Страница 12 из 13

Перейти: