Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

your orientation
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

are you gay/bi/ or lesbian?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 136 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 78 ]
Всего голосов : 214

Автор Сообщение
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 20, 2005 9:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Iґm bi too.
I have girlfiend and boyfriend together... but Psssst :)
I love them.. so much!
Keavy - Польша

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 20, 2005 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey! I'm bi too :)). I'm in love with a girl, but some time ago I was in love with a boy :).
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 20, 2005 10:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yuuuuu... Poland my neighbour :)
KTO-TO

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 12:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi, everyone.

First, I'd like to say that I don't like the words "homosexual", "lesbian", "gay", "bisexual"... because I hate the way people stick a label to everybody. But, since these words have no alternative, I guess we're obliged to use them to make our speech clear.
I'm writing not just to say a word about my orientation but also to explain the situation I live in. People in my country are very religious and conservative even though they seem to be open-minded. Most of them consider being homosexual or bisexual as a sin and a mental disorder. Very often, homosexuals and bisexuals get arrested and humiliated by the police. The other day, at a local TV channel, there was a sketch in which they were making fun of homosexuals. Seeing this made me want to scream! My parents aren't very religious, but they're still very conservative and homophobic. I'm a 25 years old girl and I can't go out when and with whom I want. I had a couple of boyfriends without my parents knowing about them. I had deep feelings for these guys, but everytime we made love, I felt like the wrong person, at the wrong place, at the wrong time. Although I felt physically attracted to them, I was so afraid, sick and disgusted by the relation that I broke up each time things became intimate.
I loved girls too but I never had a girlfriend because my situation doesn't allow me to find one. I don't know what a relation with a girl is like and if such a relation can be better for me than one with a guy.
Untill now, I told only one person about this. He was my classmate at university for 3 years and we were very close. He said he would have no problem if I were lesbian but that he didn't like me to be bisexual. From that moment, he became more and more distant and he ended up cutting all relation with me. He has been refusing to see me for a year now. I guess I have lost a friend because I talked about what I am. I'm not sure I will ever discuss this with anyone I know again.
Finally, I must say that I'm not proud of what I am but I'm not ashamed of it neither. I didn't choose this. On the other hand, I think that being (oh! I hate this word because it implies that this is normal and anythinhg else isn't) "straight", as people say, makes things a lot easier. I wish it wasn't that way and I wish people could accept us the way we are! Unfortunately, this is not the case, especially in some parts of the world and it's going to take a lot of time to change this situation.
Well, it's been a real pleasure and relief for me to write this post because I really have no one to talk to.
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 2:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for sharing your story with us, KTO-TO. I feel for you, even though I'm lucky enough to live in a country where people are much more tolerant, and increasingly accepting, of homosexuality. I also have the great fortune of having been born in a family which has not only been accepting of me for the person I am, but whose attitude towards me hasn't changed in the least since I "came out" to them. I hope the same thing happens to you, and that you can find the strength and courage to truly be yourself, one day.
L_n_D

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 5:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what countries are the two of you from?

My coming out story isnt the best one actually.. Im a lesbian btw... its weird to say actually.. usually I just say Im gay but since you probably didnt remember if I was male or female.. anyway I tend to ramble on.

I first came out to my mom when I was 15. I had just gotten together with this girl about 3 months prior to my coming out but I had recently start the second semester of my school year and I met this girl. I started liking this one girl and it made me really upset because I really acred for my girlfriend. So one night I couldnt take it anymore and I broke down sobbing and told my gf about what I felt but I told her I didnt want to leave her or anything. My mom ended up coming home from work and my face was still all red from crying and I was still sniffling a lot and she kept asking what was wrong so I told her everything. She accepted it and everything and my gf and I stayed together for 2 years... til I found out she was cheating on me... again... she had cheated on me like 5 times.. and I dont use the word love loosely, but I was really in love with this girl. Im still not totally over her and its been 6 months but when you really fall in love with someone it hurts like hell when they leave to the point where you just wish to simply stop existing.. it was bad. But there you have it.. my story wasnt the greatest lol my sister ended up telling the rest of my family... and they all ended up being ok with it. Actually she just told my uncle like last week and I was so scared to tell him because I didnt know how he would react but he kinda knew already he thought my best friend and I were together lol everyone does at one point in time or another. I just got lucky with my family and friends I guess.
ZayFoTT

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 7:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I'm gay... it's the only place I can say this. I realized I like boys when I was 11. Now I'm 19 years old and nobody knows I'm gay. I have two brothers (10 and 17 years old) and I realy don't care how my mother and father will react, but my brothers. May be (I'm not sure about this) one day I will expose myself, but now... it's not the right moment.
I'm happy this is the place I can say everything I feel and everything I am.
And I can't love you anymore than I do
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
GlyCeriNE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 8:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):

I entirely agree with you Buka...

I'm bisexual too, I definetely prefer women but I'm with a wonderful boy right now... He made me discover the good parts of men (yes, they EXISTS lol)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
vikusya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 01, 2005 3:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am happy for you ZaFott. I hope your coming out to your parents will be okay. And that they will support you no matter what cause that's the way it should be. Best of luck.

L n d. The same thing happened to me. I was cheated on by my girlfriend. That happened like two years ago. I am over her but it takes time. You deserve a better girlfriend than that. Some one who won't cheat on you. You will find a better girlfriend :)
half breed

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 31, 2005 10:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm probably bi-curious ;)

PLEASE! i'm one of the mods at the forum so i promise not to be harsh Craving
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 31, 2005 11:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im bi iv only told 1 person coz i know my other mates would think it weird that i could feel that way about someone of the same sex i just kind of said look im bi yeah i know its greedy that i want some of everything but u know me :) she just laughed and was like and...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 12:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like girls but boys too, so I'm bisex.
Day dreamer

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am Gay (obviously) and sort off "out" my family know now but my friends dont but i am happy 8)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

<DELETED BY BILLIECHAZ>

< NEXT REPLY BY THIS MEMER IS PG 5>?

sorry...oops ^^

Последний раз редактировалось: billiechaz (Ср Июн 06, 2007 2:07 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 01, 2005 6:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well...I'm neither lesbian nor bi...I'm straight,but however I'm very open with the people around me and I really don't think there's matter are you gay or not-we're all people and have the right to be loved!I have a boyfriend but that don't stops me to kiss girls (I mean my friends) cause we all love each other and the kiss (with no tongue of course) is one normal way of expressing our feelings...however the love is for everyone who wants to be loved :)

Последний раз редактировалось: Vikince (Ср Ноя 02, 2005 5:24 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 2:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Idk what I am to be honest. I haven't ever been in love with either guy/girl, but I have been with only guys all my life. But I find some girl's attractive, and I think guy's (some lol) are very sexy.. but I like girl's and it's only lately i've started having feelings for them. So, I guess you could call me bi?

Последний раз редактировалось: i_heart_tatu (Сб Июн 17, 2006 2:01 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 4:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like only girls.. (yeah and i'm boy :p) !!!GIRLS!!! YAYYY!! :DDD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
MantaRay

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2005 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm gay :p
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Lena_fan14

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2005 12:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a lesbian but definately not proud of it. I loooooove girls they are the best thing in the world, so sweet, so cuddly,so beatiful. But I'm afraid to have relationships with them. I have been in relationships with guys before but I know I don't and never did like them because ever since I was with this girl, she showed me what love truly was and I found out I truly was les. She also showed me tatu, and tatu also contributed in helping me find my true orientation. =)
Ascended

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 04, 2005 6:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am hetero. Yes u can hit me why I am a black-sheep!
:)

Frank Sinatra
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  След.
Страница 2 из 13

Перейти: