Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

your orientation
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

are you gay/bi/ or lesbian?
yes
63%
 63%  [ 136 ]
no
36%
 36%  [ 78 ]
Всего голосов : 214

Автор Сообщение
vikusya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 3:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: your orientation Ответить с цитатой

Are you gay bi or lesbian and proud? If so you can say so here and share your experiance. Please lets all have a nice and mature conversation about this. No bashing/ hating one another.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 6:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm gay and very proud of it...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 8:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lesbian here. =) I've got an idea for this topic: Share your coming-out stories! Always interesting to read... Some of them are really funny, though I rather not think of mine. Heh.
Kitty

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 9:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i can love a girl, but i cant call my self lesbian or bi, bc of 100000000 girls it could be only one or no one!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 10:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm bi, and don't have a problem with it. Only a few friends know about it. I'm in love with a girl so... But well I didn't really come out yet

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Masha

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 12:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am not lesbian or bi.....But very long time ago I was in love with another girl....But now I prefer just boys.
Что как Дубцова запоешь «о нем».
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 1:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: your orientation Ответить с цитатой

vikusya писал(а):
Are you gay bi or lesbian and proud? ... Please lets all have a nice and mature conversation about this. No bashing/ hating one another.

Straight.

And Vikusya, you don't have anything to worry about, bashing/hating are words that aren't commonly used when describing tatu.ru forum members :)
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 2:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm lesbian, at this moment (I say this because, as my mother always remind, I'm still young and I don't now about my future feelings. But I think it is very unlikely that I someday fall in love with boy/man. I don't mean that you can decide that today you're going be bi, next day straight).

I have tell for my (ex)class, most of my friends and my mum. Almost everyone have take it well, only one friend have little problem, but after I explained that I am same girl she used to know she understand. Usually when I have told that I love girls, I got answer "I have think that long time, but I wanted that you say it".

When I came out for my class last winter, they asked that I don't have crush on any of them. When I told them that don't worry, I don't have crush, I lied to them. I had had three years (and still have) crush on one girl who is...was my classmate. At last school week (and it was our last junior high school week) one of my "friend" who knows about my crush told that to her. Though she said that she doesn't hate me (and of course that she is straight as arrow), I didn't have the courage to talk to her or even look on her way at last week and I was like zombie. Month ago I heard that she would be on same class as me at high school. I don't know that should I cry or laugh, but I think that at least start of high school is going to be some kind of torure =/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
vikusya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 3:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: ok Ответить с цитатой

Hi to everyone, and thank you for responding to my topic! Yes I am a lesbian and I am fine with it. I am so glad to see that other people are gay/lesbian/ bi too. Hey even if your straight thats cool with me. To all the people that have a hard time being a different orientation, I say you only live once and you are not alone! big kisses to all of you!
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2005 11:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a lesbian, and although I don't have any moral issues about this, I can't honestly say that it makes me proud either... It's not a choice that I made or something which I strove to achieve: it's simply what I am.

Although my sexual orientation has never caused me problems, I must admit that being a homosexual, even in one of the most gay-friendly countries on the planet, can sometimes be awkward, socially. Also, I can't say that I'm completely comfortable when my colleagues ask me about my "private life", because when they ask me "Do you have a boyfriend?", I know they already have this preconceived idea of what my life must be like, and they're not really interested in that aspect of my life. It's just a question that they ask, and I just answer, "No, I don't have a boyfriend." If any of them had ever asked me, "Do you have a girlfriend, then?" I would have told them the truth simply because that question would have shown me that they were open-minded, but this has never happened.

The first person I "came out" to was my sister, and it's really an uninteresting story. I was 19 and madly in love with this girl I knew from college, and although I don't remember what prompted my sister to say that, I recall her saying, "I wish I knew someone who is gay, because there are so many things I would want to ask them," and I said, "Well, you could always ask your sister..." That was it. My sister just went, "Are you serious?" and when I said that I was, she was just so cool about it. We talked -a lot- and I told her about the girl I loved, and she was just incredibly supportive... I really have the best sister in the whole universe.
mysteryblackkat13

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 07, 2005 12:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@ Ka-BOOM: thats sweet :-)

like Ka-BOOM said "It's not a choice that I made or something which I strove to achieve: it's simply what I am." i think she said it best.

Последний раз редактировалось: mysteryblackkat13 (Сб Июл 23, 2005 12:57 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Miffin

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 08, 2005 8:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm bi but I have to say I probably perfer girls...quite a few of my friends know..the first time I came out was too my friend...we both knew this girl and she fancied me but my friend assumed i would never like her but I did...and we started to go out and the next day when I saw my friend I was like "Oh btw I'm going out with Ana" and she was shocked..she wasn't horrible about it though but she said it would be better if I told her but I explained to her I was scared.

I've never had any discrimination I've just had a lot of my friends saying "I don't understand how can you fall in love with a girl" whichannoys me 'cause to me there is no difference between hetrosexual or homosexual relationships 'cause at the end of the day love is a very different but very similiar to every person and every couple
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 08, 2005 9:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I'm probably gay.

I too am proud of this. What is there to be ashamed of!?

Последний раз редактировалось: 3BE3DbI (Сб Июн 17, 2006 6:55 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 09, 2005 5:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm bisexual, if I have to choose a label. Let's see, I hate how the word bisexual has been so perverted, so sometimes I hate to use it. You see "bisexual" is not what I like to call straight women who grind other straight women to entice men (that is *usually* a hetero mating tactic, lol). And women are not my stepping stone to men while I gain self-confidence, lol, as my mother so prays.

I think I definitely prefer women. But I am open to men, find them attractive, albeit, my list of hot men happens to be quite a bit shorter than my list of hot women.

I agree with what Ka-Boom said. I am not ashamed of being with women, but I also do not like being out, if that makes sense. I hate attention being directed at me, especially potentially negative attention. It is like, I can accept who I am and not feel sick at night or wrong, in fact very happy and proud of my relationship, but I am well aware that a huge population out there isn't okay with me, and it makes me wary to be open...which, like Ka-boom said, makes a lot of public situations awkward (how do you answer those questions while being true to yourself and also not drawing too much attention?). I wish I was the type to not give a F*** what people thought. I think the problem lies with me being, for most of my life, a homophobe, lol, because I was raised a “religiously hypocritical” home and was taught to think it was wrong. I remember being uncomfortable by gay people (probably because I was scared of being one of them and exposed) and so now when I meet people I am overly cautious not to make them uncomfortable like I used to be uncomfortable. When what is funny is that I am constantly wondering, are most people that uncomfortable or am I projecting how I used to feel because I was hiding something??? That would make some interesting psychology study, lol.

Currently I am finding the line between being respectful, not "in your face" as so many people like to say we are simply for living, and just being true to myself, being free to express my love, which is only fair.
WinterBlue

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 09, 2005 5:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm, well if I were to label myself anything, I would have to choose bisexual.

As a child, a pre-teen, a teen, and part of my current twenties, I was not sure what I was. As a teenager, I questioned my sexuality. I know a lot of teenagers go through this. Being homosexual in this world is not easy and it is scary to think you might be "different." The problem I had when I would question was that I was genuinely attracted to guys. I couldn't be a lesbian because I had real, stomach fluttering feelings for the male sex (and one male, in particular). So, I just ignored the other feelings and put them out of my mind. That is, until I started falling for my best female friend. How cliche, right? lol I tried to explain these feelings away as being just a deep bond, a "sisterly" connection. I didn't think of her in a sexual way, so there was nothing to it. During this period, I had similar emotional feelings for a couple of guys but there was also the added physical attraction to them. So, again...not gay. lol Well, as the years went by and I became more and more self-aware, I began to think that holding hands...then hugging...then cuddling...then kissing this friend of mine didn't seem so unbelievable. In fact, I found myself desiring just that. Of course I tried to fool myself into thinking it was just this one female friend, but with more honest introspection, I could not deny these little "crushes" I'd had on different females in my life. So, now I was at a real dilemma, I had these real feelings of physical, emotional, and mental attractions for both women and men. It was then that I realized.... I'm something other than heterosexual. lol

I think that was the hardest thing to grasp. You always hear about heterosexual and homosexual. You are one or the other. But what if you're not? lol I mean, bisexual was always portrayed one of two ways: as being more heterosexual but experimenting and open to flings with women, but when it came down to it, men were the answer or being homosexual and just not fully admitting it to oneself until more comfortable with who you are. And maybe for some, that is so. But as someone who does identify mostly as bisexual, I truly am open to finding love and a meaningful relationship with a human being. Love is love. I was blessed to find my soulmate and this person just happens to be a she.

I guess the best way to explain how I feel is this: I am someone who has always been about the soul. Yes, I am not blind and can see how others might find someone conventionally attractive. But it really is all about the mind, the personality, the soul of a person that makes me attracted to them; not just mentally, but physically attracted. I have never loved or been more attracted to anyone as I am with my fiance. There is not an ounce of me that is not in love and lust with her. Simply put, she is my soulmate. Now, if she had been a he :), I would have loved him no less. It is her soul that makes her so beautiful and sexy to me and if that soul had been in a man's body...I would have fallen in love with him just the same.

And as far as being proud, while I would not say I was proud....I would definitely not say that I was ashamed either. I'm just plain old regular me.
But baby I broke them all for you
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 10, 2005 4:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Straight here... ;P
Jeanne

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 12, 2005 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well, i think i'm bi. i just had 1 relationship (with a boy) but i was in love with a girl for 2 times so....i'm open for everything. :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 12, 2005 5:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Me too but, when you get to a certain age you start to develop sexual feelings... That makes it hard to think about one sex or the other, sometimes... There's more than just...caring, I guess...
Diaspora

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2005 1:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: ... Ответить с цитатой

Bi.
Although I've never come out about it to anybody really. I do have a boyfriend (I am a guy) but I try not to let friends or family actually know we are together. Many suspect it, few are actually sure...
Ah well, its alright being bi, and I'm totally ok with it all.

Um.. that's my two cents for this forum, heh...
Azza

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2005 1:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think i'm mostly strait i have liked another guy before (i'm a guy) but nothing ever came of it, but i mean i could fall inlove with anyone so i prefure not to pick a spacific sexuality for myself.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  След.
Страница 1 из 13

Перейти: