Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Prostye Dvizheniya
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 11:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Prostye Dvizheniya Ответить с цитатой

Hey,

I noticed that the "prostye dvizheniya" video is edited quite a bit from the original version of the song, and I wondered if anybody had the video version of the song (the single releas maybe?) as audio file?

Any help would be cool :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 12:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I know Emu had the audio track from the video and it was available somewhere on these forums for a while... but I haven't been able to trace it yet. Soon as I do, I'll edit my post and add the link.

Edit: Uhm, it seems Emu's topic has disappeared, along with the remixes and other stuff... I'll see if I can find it on the web, but so far, no luck... Keep your fingers crossed!
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 1:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hehe thanks anyway :)

If anybody could find it I would be REALLY grateful because I can't seem to find it anywhere :s
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Zvezdi, i found the song on tatu.us, hope it can help u out with your problem

Song ---> http://www.violetmoon.net/host_ext/tatu/rare/tatu_-_prostiye_dvizheniya_.mp3

Thanks to Laurenz [ tatu.us ]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dj_Volk- Thanks SO much!! :D

Respect ++
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Incidentally, was Prostye Dvizheniya ever released as a single in Russia?

I'm sure I heard somewhere that it was, but I can't remember where...
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 4:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
Incidentally, was Prostye Dvizheniya ever released as a single in Russia?

I'm sure I heard somewhere that it was, but I can't remember where...

That would be me, here: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=36565#36565

@Dj_Volk: See? I told you you rocked!! What with a name like Dj and all, how else could it be? ;-)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for your help too by the way Ka-BOOM! :)

Ah right, so it was! ....it was released then? :s

On the old english tatu.ru website it talked about it being released here and would be on MTV, but obviously, it never was..

Was it released in Russia though?
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Zvezdi: You're quite welcome, although I didn't help much... And yes, Prostie dvizheniya was, indeed, released in Russia. I'm not sure sure how well it did on the charts, however, or if it even charted... I think PD was more of a hit as part of a live performance (gee, I wonder why?) than as a radio single. I could be wrong, though.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
Was it released in Russia though?

lol, YES it was released in Russia :P Why else would they make a video for it if they werent going to release it?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 7:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For the same reason they started to record an album and then didn't release it at Podnebesnaya?

For the same reason they made a "30 minutes" video and didn't release it?

For the same reason they made a demo clip for "ya troya ne pervaya" but never released that?

They planned to release it in Britain too, but didn't...

I've never seen the single for it anywhere... but I assume they did release it in Russia, after what has been said.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 7:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ANd wasn't the video banned in russia because of provocative content?
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 7:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How come? It wasn't even that rude, I thought.

You couldn't actually see anything, it was just left to the imagination...

hehe ;)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
For the same reason they started to record an album and then didn't release it at Podnebesnaya?

Thats because the album was never finished due to certain problems! Cant release an unfinished product can ya?

Zvezdi писал(а):

For the same reason they made a "30 minutes" video and didn't release it?

They made the 30 Minut video and released that, things just went a bit belly up by the time it came to release it in the UK

Zvezdi писал(а):

For the same reason they made a demo clip for "ya troya ne pervaya" but never released that?

Thats because that was never finished either, remember they got stopped by police? Again, can't release something thats not finished can they :P

Zvezdi писал(а):

They planned to release it in Britain too, but didn't...

That's because it was never translated into english.

Zvezdi писал(а):

I've never seen the single for it anywhere... but I assume they did release it in Russia, after what has been said.

I'd be quite interested in getting that single actually! What did they CD cover for it look like? Now you mention it, I've never actually seen it!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
How come? It wasn't even that rude, I thought.

You couldn't actually see anything, it was just left to the imagination...

hehe ;)

It's not always just what you can or cant see, it was heavily implied that that was what she was doin, and it couldn't really be cencored either could it, there was nothing to censor.... maybe the erm... "background noise" to the song, but that was about it :)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@ Dean- thanks for proving my point ;) there were many problems, as there may well have been at the time of releasing "prostye dvizheniya".

They didn't release those things, so they may well have not released that.

Heavy sarcasm on your behalf just seems....well....un-called for.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
@ Dean- thanks for proving my point ;) there were many problems, as there may well have been at the time of releasing "prostye dvizheniya".

They didn't release those things, so they may well have not released that.

Heavy sarcasm on your behalf just seems....well....un-called for.

Why do you always take what I say to be sarcastic? It's really really not!

If I was gunna be sarcastic you'd know about it, trust me! The one time I ws sarcastic here, I got a PM off the Mod's!
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's a thingy called being suttle...

And I think I made a perfectly sensible statement, and ciritsizing it was just a bit pointless really...

Was that at Outlookingin? lol :p
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
It's a thingy called being suttle...

And I think I made a perfectly sensible statement, and ciritsizing it was just a bit pointless really...

Was that at Outlookingin? lol :p

An I didnt criticise it, I just replied to it with my side of the argument? And I dont know how to be subtle, its a waste of time, just get straight to the point :)

And yeh, it was at OutLookingIn, but I apologised for that! It's all good!

Bu anyways, if anyone has the cover for the PD single, lets have a nosey, I've never seen it!! :)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 02, 2005 8:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I agree, I'd like to see it!

And I remember what you said, lol! :p
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  След.
Страница 1 из 9

Перейти: