Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Zashishatsia Ochkami

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Efrain

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Zashishatsia Ochkami Ответить с цитатой

is there an audio version of this song i can listen to?
i only have the unofficial video, and the studio rehearsal but i want the audio aswell
can someone help
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yup I can certainly help. I've got the final version.

Gimme a while I can put it here for you :)

it's a great song!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Efrain

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hurray thanks,
such a fast response

Последний раз редактировалось: Efrain (Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:49 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There we go I created the link on my website for you:

http://tatymp3files.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/zasch.wma

Any other MP3s just ask and they will be posted on the site. :) (if i have them)

(Ignore the fact it comes up with the title "all the things..." on windows media player, my media has all been labelled wrongly, but don't worry, it is z.o!)

Последний раз редактировалось: 3BE3DbI (Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:50 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Efrain

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi писал(а):
There we go I created the link on my website for you:

http://tatymp3files.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/zasch.wma

Any other MP3s just ask and they will be posted on the site. :)

thanks so much
what is the link to your website?

Последний раз редактировалось: Efrain (Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:51 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 24, 2005 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that's fine :)

It's a good song
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 4:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi, why wma? lol, sorry! mp3 or mp4 is better... wma can easily be copyrighted etc.

EDIT: I see you also have it label wrong too. lol. T.A.T.U. - All The Things She Said.. interesting lol

-X

Последний раз редактировалось: Xlander (Пн Апр 25, 2005 6:37 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pinky8

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 4:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thanks so much
what is the link to your website?[/quote]

http://tatymp3files.tripod.com/
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah that's it....it's only to host various things...nothing is going to come of it, since I really don't have the time :)

And Xlander, Windows media player labelled it as that, because it was from a bootleg CD- crappy PC! hehe, and I don't know how to change file type, sorry :)
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For the sake of people, like me, who can be astonishingly slow-witted at times, I just want to mention that you need to copy the link and paste it in your browser, otherwise you get a "download not available"-type of message...

As for the wrong tag problem, you'll need a tag-editing program to fix that. There are a couple of free ones out there that can do the job, such as AnalgoX TagMaster.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 8:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehe I don't get it...

You click on the link and it opens in media player, right? :s

Sorry I don't think I've caught on, lol :))
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Zvedi: Maybe it's a browser thing, then... It's just that when I initially tried to download your file, all I got was a Tripod HTML page saying that the requested file was not available for download. This had happened to me before, so I knew what was up this time around, but the only way I was able to download your file in order to be able to listen to it in Window Media player was by copying the link you provided and paste the copied link in my browser, then press "Enter", and only then did the downloading begin. I'm using Netscape 7.2, so maybe people with different browsers won't have that problem.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh! I took the page off the internet for a bit yesturday, to edit the link ;)

that would be why, sorry! :)
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Zvezdi: No need to be sorry, it's not your fault. It really is a browser thing. I'm assuming your link is all good now, and yet, if I left-click on it, I get this message:

Цитата:
This file is hosted by Tripod, a Lycos®Network Site, and is not available for download. Please check out Tripod's Help system for more information about Remote Loading and our Remote Loading policy.

So this most likely means that the way Netscape handles left-or right-click downloads is similar to what Tripod considers to be "Remote Loading", and it won't allow Netscape users to just click on a link to download a file from their server. Consequently, Netscape users such as myself occasionally need to copy-paste links into our browser in order to be able to download files. But this happens only occasionally, and is such a minor thing compared to all the problems I had with MSIE that I'm not going back to Internet Explorer, no way! I hear that Firefox is good, but what the heck, I like Netscape.

Okay, I'm done spamming your topic. Sorry about that...
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 9:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's fine it was't spamming, it was perfectly relivant :)

Sorry, would you like the file? I could send it if you would or host it another way...?
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 9:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Zvezdi: No, no, don't worry about it, it's all good! I copied-pasted your link into my browser, pressed "Enter", and Ka-BOOM!, the file appeared on my hard disk like magic! Wham, bam, thank you ma'am! ;-)
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 9:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i like the off the cuff wit- "ka-BOOM!" lol :) 'tis alright "ma'am" lol :)
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 25, 2005 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Me funny, da? Me have off-the-cuff humour! :*D
DarkFighter

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 21, 2005 10:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Zashishatsja Ochkami Ответить с цитатой

I'm downloading "Zashishatsja Ochkami" .... but what is?
Is Ufficial or not ??
when it has been made ?
why it has been made ?
Give me some information pleas !!!!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 21, 2005 11:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is a song that was recorded during the Podnebesnaya period.

It has an un-official sort of video that shows tatu doing normal everyday things like waiting at bus stops etc. I do belive there are already threads concerning this song though.

So this one gets the lock, want any more Info on the song then please PM me or another mod. Any other questions/comments, again, please PM me or another mod.

Thanks,
Dean
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: