Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Everything Dangerous and Moving
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
tatuduet

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2005 2:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Everything Dangerous and Moving Ответить с цитатой

3 марта 2005 - Тату работают над альбомом

Тату продолжают запись своего второго альбома и, возможно, уже поздней весной мы сможем услышать их новые работы
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2005 2:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

it just says that tatu are continuing their second album and we'll be able to hear the new work late spring
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2005 3:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you so much for your translation OutLookingIn. What's the source of that information tatuduet? I think I missed something.

Late Spring....? Awesome news :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
anushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2005 4:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The source is Universla Music.
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2005 11:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, it can be found in the Новости section of Tatu mini-site on www.universalmusic.ru.

Here is a direct link to the Tatu news section.
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 13, 2005 1:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Taty work on their album
(on 3 March 2005)
T.A.T.U. continues the record of their second album and, possibly, by already late spring we will be able to hear their new works.

Source: http://www.universalmusic.ru/main.php?lng=ru&ListOffset=7&listNum=7&artistId=940&section=news&id=1449&contentModel=artistInfo

Thanks to Kay85 from tatu.us
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 13, 2005 2:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

finally some good news!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 13, 2005 5:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

late spring = may... so im assuming this means the single will come out in RUSSIA (since its universal music russia) in may.... since they said we will hear the new works

i think the first single will be released late april in the US
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 13, 2005 8:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It would be really cool if the album, or at least a single was released around that time.

Oh, lol, I didn't put the link to the news thing in my post before.
Xlander

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 13, 2005 9:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well I can't read half of this but as their NEW CD goes I figured in time this year I'd hear somethnig new soon enough.

-X
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 15, 2005 11:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow...

I didn't realise this before, but the news article is from March 3, my birthday.

Could it be a sign of some sort?

Of course not, lol, but still, thats weird.
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 15, 2005 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

markpriest писал(а):
Wow...

I didn't realise this before, but the news article is from March 3, my birthday.

Could it be a sign of some sort?

Of course not, lol, but still, thats weird.

i noticed since your birthday you posted stuff and always added "birthday" in it. lol...
You're lucky...;)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 15, 2005 9:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yay i went to universalmusicrussia too woohooo yay there's an update.

I can't wait, spring is now! :)

But wait, spring ends in May right?

yes i think it does...hmmmm lol
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 21, 2005 2:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: kool.... Ответить с цитатой

fingers crosssed then...thats when my important exams are....

offtopic: wicked there are russian letters at the bottom now kool
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 21, 2005 5:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

off topic: what exams are they? I thought you were in year 10? sorry lol irrelivant :)
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 22, 2005 6:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: lol Ответить с цитатой

nick...im year 9 lol
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 31, 2005 7:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you to forre and Fly_Dream!

Universal Music Russia will continue to work with Tatu

As we have already informed, Tatu is recording their second album in Los Angeles. The girls are working at their vocal parts in the newly equipped vocal booth of the former Keb'Mo studio of the The Village Studios, which lies in the Massonic Temple in west Los Angeles.

Except the song-writing team Galoyan-Polienko-Horn, Dennis Ingoldsby appointed as the group's producer. He is known to the Russian audience as the manager and producer of Alsou's.

According to our sources, Universal Music Russia was not only closely involved in choosing the material for the group's second album but is currently considering the songs for their third album. Meantime, it's known that apart from Alexandra Tityanko, Martyn-Martan has been invited to take care of marketing and PR of the second album. Upon the agreement with Neformat, all PR and marketing questions will be supervised by the head of Universal Music Russia – David Junk.

Source: TatySite.net
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 31, 2005 8:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that's it. Now i know exactly where they are. Off to LA. I'm no longer broke. Hehe...got tons of mula now. Kind of...Now how do i pay expedia if i don't have a credit card?
barzha 01

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 01, 2005 8:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Music by Sergey Galoyan, words by Valery Polienko - it's great! I think they'll provide succes to this album..
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 01, 2005 9:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A user D2003 of the tatysite.net/forum wrote something that I find quite interesting.
Thanks to forre for the translation!

Цитата:

Russian corner (D2003) reports:

I got to listen to two songs from the Tatu’s upcoming album – ”Vsya Moya Lubov” and ”V Kosmose”. Don’t even ask how I got the songs and if I’ll be able to share. I really can’t do that, so sorry. I’ve been listening to them as crazy for 24 hours now, especially “V Kosmose”.

“V kosmose” has partially some text in English and it goes quite naturally with the Russian text.
The solo part is sung by only Lena there.

To be short – get ready for a nuclear explosion.

The lyrics are super. There’s not a single typical pop-word in there. Everything is pretty new and fresh. Lyrics of both songs are logically interact with each other. It’s obvious that Polienko was in a certain emotional state when he wrote those lyrics.

As for the music – that is stronger than words can describe! I don’t know what so brilliant about it is – Galoyan’s tunes or Horn’s arrangement but it’s super! Simply super!

If the entire album will include this kind of songs only, then it will be a success.

Source: D2003
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  След.
Страница 1 из 25

Перейти: