Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Song Demo's
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Hideki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 10:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Song Demo's Ответить с цитатой

Hey! You can download now from my website "Ty soglasna" in full version!!! It's not a joke! My server is now reaaaallllllyyy fast!!! Now you won't have any problems with download "Ty soglasna" also with "Nichya"!!! And it this good?? ;)

[i]Links Removed[/i]
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 6:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

its really good! i love it and im so glad itll be on their new album!
how were u able to get it?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 7:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cool, would you mind if I hosted it on a mirror server, lighten the load on your bandwidth like?? Where did you get it?

outlookingin: Who said it would be on the album? Any source? Im just curious, cos it is a good song :)
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 9:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you SO much, i didn't have this version, it's AMAZING!
I really can't wait for the new album to come out.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 10:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

on tatysite.net there was an article saying that they will use podnebesnaya songs on their new album, and then haku said it would be on the album... along with nichya
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 10:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OutLookingIn писал(а):
on tatysite.net there was an article saying that they will use podnebesnaya songs on their new album, and then haku said it would be on the album... along with nichya

Bummer.... I was hoping that none of those would get used, yeh I like Nichya and Ty Soglasna but they aren't up to tATu's usual standard! Ty soglasna is just too repetitive and lacking in lyrics, and Nichya hasnt got much music to back up the vocals, and again, the chorus, repetitive.

I do like them tho, dont get me wrong, I just couldn't listen to them over and over for 2 years straight like I did with 200km/h in the wrong lane.
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 11:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well the Nichya one is only a demo...

But Ty Soglasna, i agree but i still love it... i hope they could at least revise and edit it a bit for the album
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 16, 2005 11:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is this a real studio version or something somebody put together? If you listen carefully, at the start when Yulia is whispering, when the music starts, that tiny bit before she starts singing Ty Soglasna sounds like the Poesiya Music. and Again, after lena sings the bit that goes from right to left and back to the right hand speaker, the music sounds like the music from Poesiya. In fact just before it breaks into Ty Soglasna, there is about 1/2 second where the music sounds like the music from Poesiya. Have a listen and let me know!
OutLookingIn

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2005 3:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im guessing its a demo
niper

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2005 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Bummer.... I was hoping that none of those would get used, yeh I like Nichya and Ty Soglasna but they aren't up to tATu's usual standard! Ty soglasna is just too repetitive and lacking in lyrics, and Nichya hasnt got much music to back up the vocals, and again, the chorus, repetitive.
I do like them tho, dont get me wrong, I just couldn't listen to them over and over for 2 years straight like I did with 200km/h in the wrong lane.

Dean, I totally agree. "Ty Soglasna" is VERY repetitive! I like "Nichya" alot though. I think once it is polished up in the studio it'll be great. It'll be so hard to top their first album.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 17, 2005 10:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

niper писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

Dean, I totally agree. "Ty Soglasna" is VERY repetitive! I like "Nichya" alot though. I think once it is polished up in the studio it'll be great. It'll be so hard to top their first album.

Yeh, more than likely, I doubt that they will go on the album though, because they said all the songs were written and LENA recorded demo's for them by herself because Yulia wasnt able to sing. Since these songs have both Yul and Lena singing, going by what was said, they wont be put on the album?

On the album im hoping for lots of original songs, and i'm hoping for a minimum of 12! lol... That doesn't include remixes!

Well, I can hope can't I?
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2005 12:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Same here Dean. I hope so too :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Porry Gutter

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2005 6:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with all of you. The song is realy amazing, brillian, wonderful. Of course, it must be edited a bit. The only thing to do now is just RECORD it on their second album. That's the main Tatu problem now. They have promises and promises and nothing else.
Jam_One

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 19, 2005 12:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

...Translation. Just in case...

You're afraid of darkness
But you can't sleep in light
You agree to sleep with any(man)
Who reply
You're dreaming of love
But it's dangerous to dream alone
You agree to sleep with any(woman)

You agree
You agree
(I agree)
You agree

This is the most horrible fear
This silence is awful
You agree till the morning
You agree
You aren't looking for the savior
You've decided not to save yourself
You agree to do anything

You agree
You agree
(I agree)
You agree

And it's difficult to understand
And it's impossible to help
And it comes again
Another ordinary night
And I surely don't lie
And you surely don't lie
I will not ever die
You will not ever die

You agree
You agree
(I agree)
You agree
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 9:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Song Demo's (24/2/2006 - More demo's added!) Ответить с цитатой

Ok, Im not sure if I should start a new topic or add it to another topic, but then I figured I wasnt sure which topic to add it to without taking it off-topic. So here it is in it's own topic, if any mods think it should be in another topic go ahead! lol Now on to the actual post...

A download of all the song Demo's I have

<Links Expired>

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Ср Ноя 22, 2006 4:34 pm), всего редактировалось 11 раз(а)
Taty Rox

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for those. I had all but the Zachem Ya one. Thanks. :D

Edit:
Oh wait, haha, I did have that. Thanks though :D
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean, you rock!!
Taty Rox

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: ...... Ответить с цитатой

Hmm, I have the Studio version of Zashishatsya Ochkami... don't have a place to upload it though. Do you know any sites that'll host your stuff for free? I have a lot of files I'd share with people.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sent me any songs you want hosted to deanbeckett@gmail.com

and I'll host them and post the links
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 24, 2005 10:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lyrics to

Sneg Po Ladoni

Nas ne dogonyat,
Sneg po ladonyam.
Sneg po ladonyam,
Nas ne dogonyat.

Tol'ko skazhi,
Tol'ko bez smekha.
Mne bez tebya,
Nekuda yekhat'.

Tol'ko skazhi
Vstrechnaya nasha.
Myi ubezhimm,
Myi im pokazhem.

Nas ne dogonyat,
Nas ne dogonyat.
Sneg po ladonyam,
Sneg po ladonyam.

Sneg po ladonyam,
Sneg po ladonyam.
Nas ne dogonyat,
Nas ne dogonyat.

Tol'ko skazhi,
Tol'ko bez smekha.
Mne bez tebya,
Nekuda yekhat'.

Tol'ko skazhi
Vstrechnaya nasha.
Myi ubezhimm,
Myi im pokazhem.

Nas ne dogonyat,
Nas ne dogonyat.
Sneg po ladonyam,
Sneg po ladonyam.

Sneg po ladonyam,
Sneg po ladonyam.
Nas ne dogonyat,
Nas ne dogonyat.

Nas ne dogonyat,
Sneg po ladonyam.
Sneg po ladonyam,
Nas ne dogonyat.

Thanks to Honu over at Tatu.us for finding them for me, and thanks to Echoed at Tatysite for originally posting them :)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20  След.
Страница 1 из 20

Перейти: