Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Zhenya Appreciation
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 7:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Zhenya Appreciation Ответить с цитатой

YaVernuz писал(а):
I'm happy that Zhenya is capable of reacting at that kind of mess.

She's fantastic isn't she!! It's nearly Mid-night over there now, and she's still working hard to sort out the Russian Tour!! Everybody send her some love! :-)

*hugs for Z!*

Edit: Ok, split this off since it was pretty off-topic! And since there's been so much bad stuff on the other forums regarding management when things dont go to plan, then why not praise them when they are doing a good job too?

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Чт Сен 14, 2006 10:52 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

* hugs to the awesome Z.* :-)
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 8:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
YaVernuz писал(а):
I'm happy that Zhenya is capable of reacting at that kind of mess.

She's fantastic isn't she!! It's nearly Mid-night over there now, and she's still working hard to sort out the Russian Tour!! Everybody send her some love! :-)

*hugs for Z!*

I agree :) More hugs! I was just thinking that when I saw the news about Korea appearing :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
concy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zhenya :-) thanks for everything!

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

*hugs for Z!*

*Joins the Belgian-British hug thing for Zhenya!*

Yeah, Zhenya, no matter which newspaper or media thing disses you and the management, you'll make it! :) You're the absolute best, so keep doing an erm, (I can't swear, that makes it harder to emphasis my words, lmao) ABSOLUTELY GOOD JOB! :)

Rock on!

Working when it's past midnight? Whoa! When she should be clubbing Moscow - or sleeping or whatever. What a dedication - Go Zhenya!

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
800true

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 10:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yay, Zhenya :) We're right behind you - keep up the good work!

*hugs tired person*

p.s.: nice to meet you on the steps of the office, even if only for a few minutes :)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I pointed Z in the direction of these posts, she says...

"ah, guys)) thankx)"
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 12:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi Zhenya !!! remember me?? :D yeah yeah i am the chilean girl who used to bother u a lot questioning u about the concert in Chile LOL XD

just wanted to say heeeeey!! how u doing??? and thanks for your hard work !! :D *hugs* ^_^
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 2:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

------------------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Ср Янв 13, 2010 4:54 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 4:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Zhenya! Keep up the good work.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 5:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah well, actually, if we support the girls and their band, we should support the management too, without them *citates Yulia* 'Tatu would still tour Puskinkaja." (Or some other Muscovite district, lmao!) I'm completely PRO management. (Except for ... -the person most of us can't stand :p... It's not you, Zhenya, don't worry. You're the best!)

She'll be happy, Zhenya. :) An own whole fanclub to back her up. :p Might give her inspiration next time she has to counter-attack some r*t*rd who publishes BS about our favourite band. :p

Ochen kruto. :p

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 6:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, Zhenya (Although i thought that it's Jenya, but whatever) is one of the best things we got along with the "New t.A.T.u", good that we all know that =)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 6:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Эв писал(а):
Yes, Zhenya (Although i thought that it's Jenya, but whatever) is one of the best things we got along with the "New t.A.T.u", good that we all know that =)

Could be either, but Jenya could be more easily mispronounced by Us UK/USA'ers. I've always spelled it Zh because she has always spelled it Zh with me.
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 7:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have so much admiration for Zhenya and the whole management team... I think they have always done a good job, but lately, things have been fantastic! Keep up the great work, guys! Женя, вы СУПЕР!!!
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 11:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes she does a great job, works her socks off AND manages to remain very friendly! It was very nice meeting her in Moscow at the office and I appreciate it very much she made time to talk to us although she must have had a billion other things to do!! And that on a sunday too!
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 10:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From what I've read about her (Counter-BS) and what I've heard from her (several sources, huh? ;)) - I think she rocks.

I really hope that she'll stay with the girls for eternity, since I really think that it's Zhenya (And Dasha too) who keep the whole thing running.

So go Voevodina! ;)

YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 2:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hahaha, next time any of us go to a concert, we take banners with "GO ZHENYA" along the "GO TATU!" ones. ;)

Does anyone (except Dean, who has no pictures) know what she looks like? Because I think she's like the one person who isn't visualised in the Expedition. You see Elvira (sigh), Dasha (yay), Leo (hehe), the bodyguard (does anyone knows that guy's name? :s), but no Zhenya...

Except when Yulia tells her proudly she has muscles 'cause of her dumbbells, but they don't show Zhenya, grrr.

shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 2:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's true you can't see Zhenya on Expedtion. It's a slim darkhaired girl who has no reason to be camera-shy ;-)
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 11:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes indeed Jenya deserves a thank you/appreciation thread...

i've never had any contact with her but i just wanted her to know that i appreciate her work and am fully aware of all her efforts...

so THANK YOU Jenya for everything and for sorting all our confusion towards the girls' news...

u got urself a new fan :)))

XXXX

shagratha
писал(а):
It's true you can't see Zhenya on Expedtion. It's a slim darkhaired girl who has no reason to be camera-shy ;-)

correction--> she's the short hair blond also slim...u see her in the car with the girls in the back seat and in the ear doctor...she's the one who looks sleepy and tired...i guess she works hard enough...

i think the one ur refering to is Dasha...also THANK YOU to Dasha since we're in the subject!! :)))

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 11:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^I've met Zhenyia in person so I know very well the difference between Dasha and Zhenya ;-/
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: