Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 08/09 in Cologne [Germany]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Will you join in the fun and attend this party?
Definatly!
45%
 45%  [ 33 ]
Maybe...
54%
 54%  [ 39 ]
Всего голосов : 72

Автор Сообщение
.Kotenok.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeaaah, mummy YuliaBaby Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Great idea about the remixes, too Wide smile
With thinking about remixes, I just remember the video of our first party together, -oh wa geil- *whistles* haha.
And of course not forgetting our we're-singing-along-t.A.T.u.-songs-in-my-dads-car-session.
Laughing Out Loud Mr. Green

The ideas about the program of the days are great also, sounds very funny, I absolutely can imagine that, especially the t.A.T.u. belonging things. Mr. Green
Cologne tour is great, especially for those who never have been there, would be bad to see nothing from Cologne. Laughing Out Loud
And the Shisa bar is a quite nice thing, too (:
Ah and I always say 'yes' for karaoke/singing. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Yes, mostly fans were at the same hotel in the last NYE.
Better for meeting. Smile

Hm ok, thanks Arno Smile
I live 1 hour from cologne. I can travel cheaper but my g/f need to pay more Rolling Eyes So I'm thinking about to rent a room also. And I can sleep longer Laughing Out Loud *lol* Otherwise I could be piss off Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud no joke Mr. Green

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aileen, I want you to look after me again. Embarassed x x x
Brody

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 8:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey guys,

I just think it's great that the New Years eve is planned! Mr. Green

But I also have a few concerns.
For most of the journey is this pleasure very expensive! Not everybody can pay it! That is why I don't know what activities are feasible. Everything that was planned is really expensive! One Dinner in a restaurant is very expensive and rent a room is also very expensive.

wouldn't also be ok, if we 'only' go to a shishabar and do our Tatuquiz. And after the Tatuquiz we can go to a rented room, and have a nice party with YuliaBabys Music and also another music. Let's have a party guys Wide smile *laught*

thats my proposal.

AND: in germany you must have a licensing for a youth hostel.

but we wouldn't tatufans if we didn't legislating. Or not?

^^

YuliaBaby my dear I love you so much <3 wir schaffen das mein Baby
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 8:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aileen, I love your ideas of course! Sounds perfect. Joopy, maybe you can provide some audio/video material from you tatu party?

Abiut renting a room, wouldn't it be better to do that on NYE itself? That's the night it's all about no? And more fans will probably be there and want to participate in the tatu fun. Of course everything depends on whether and how (much) tatu management would want to help us out :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):

Abiut renting a room, wouldn't it be better to do that on NYE itself? That's the night it's all about no? And more fans will probably be there and want to participate in the tatu fun. Of course everything depends on whether and how (much) tatu management would want to help us out Smile

I thought the same. I'll be better to rent a room right at Dec. 31st.
Together we could decorate the room in the morning, other people will buy something to eat and drink (maybe the germans, coz we know the cheap shops and prices). So we'll work together the whole day to have a fantastic night Smile What'ya think?

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brody

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 8:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

YuliaBaby писал(а):
Together we could decorate the room in the morning, other people will buy something to eat and drink (maybe the germans, coz we know the cheap shops and prices). So we'll work together the whole day to have a fantastic night Smile What'ya think?

thats a very good idia baby, so it would be cheaper for all people! I think a decorated room and music is very good. We can do the tatuquiz and show the 90th Birthday from ms. Sophie *laught* and we can talk and dance, eat, drink and we can have fun Wide smile it's great Wide smile *jump*

we can make a buffet. Everybode can pay for one thing. For example for the food or for the decoration! and everybody pay a bit for the room!

another idia. all that people, how have a shisha can bring it to the party. We can make a "shish corner". What do you think?

Последний раз редактировалось: Brody (Чт Авг 28, 2008 9:00 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Brody писал(а):
YuliaBaby писал(а):

and show the 90th Birthday from ms. Sophie *laught* and we can talk and dance, eat, drink and we can have fun Wide smile it's great Wide smile *jump*

LoooL!!! Laughing Out Loud that's nice, haha!

Brody

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes baby, thats duty, that we show on TV or on a screen the 90th birthday from ms. sophie and her butler James xD It's in english. ^^ XD and it's a new years eve tradition!!! Wide smile i would make a salat of noodles б la mama xD

and another idea! we could have a karaokeshow, and the best gets a prize. a jury must also be present! and the first prize is... ermmm a bottle alcohol ^^ no... i don't know a little Surprise package

the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 8:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

joopy_froot писал(а):
Aileen, I want you to look after me again. Embarassed x x x

Joopy, definitely! Wink
------------------------------------------------------------------------

But guys, keep it a bit down because as I announced it is Dean's job/priviledge to talk to the management and organize/plan New Year's Eve and not mine. Maybe Dean wants to do sth. way more exceptional than renting a room, so we keep everything in mind and start planning if we know what's going on. We have still loads of time. And if the majority likes the idea of renting a room on Dec 31st, we'll talk abot it later...
If we rent a room, of course we can prepare food and buy it ourselves, so it's cheaper than having a dinner somewhere. Cologne is cheaper than Paris of course...
I don't know yet about a restaurant room (closed company...) but that would probably be it. We all should decide together what we'll do, so we can enjoy it but of course we need to do compromises the more people we get. About the money - if people aren't able to pay so much, we will find alternatives (for just them) or in total - we are here to discuss that. But nothing is for sure yet and I haven't info about prices, so let's keep discussing for now.

And I also don't want to plan every detail, we are here to have fun and not follow some instructions, so everyone brings whatever he wants and we'll see for what we are in the mood. But it's our second time, so we might have a kinda traditional feeling to it LOL... For the lookalikes, I have a black and a red wig now... and maybe I'm gonna buy a skirt too Embarassed
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 10:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tartan skirt ? Mr. Green
Girls, if you could come with some girls stuff for boys it would be great lol.
It sounds so funny Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 11:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Tartan skirt ? Mr. Green
Girls, if you could come with some girls stuff for boys it would be great lol.
It sounds so funny Wide smile

I'll bring some Laughing Out Loud
Even though....I've onyl 'tomboy' clothes Rolling Eyes Mr. Green Embarassed

Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 30, 2008 9:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):

For the lookalikes, I have a black and a red wig now... and maybe I'm gonna buy a skirt too Embarassed
Now that's 220-style! Cool
Maybe I should still think about buying a corset? Rolling Eyes
But I don't want to ruin my masculinity of course. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 30, 2008 11:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We should make a money box for the clothes, shoes... Mr. Green
oh and make up of course ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 30, 2008 2:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: b.O.A.t. Ответить с цитатой

I was just sailing along Cologne and I thought about the idea of doing a boat-trip.
This is the most well-known company for the boattrips in Cologne: http://www.k-d.com/
They do boat-trips to Duesseldorf (also a beautiful German city) not far from Cologne.
You can also do a party-trip on these boats.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 30, 2008 5:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ha ha...getting the boys in tartan skirts, wooo..I can have a good old perv at their legs!
(I think a prize should go to the boy with the shortest tartan skirt on - bottle of vodka to keep them warm ;-P )

Like the idea of a room to ourselves, but we will see what Dean comes up with. I'm due a bit of tax back in september, so will save it and put it towards the NYE party!
.Kotenok.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 31, 2008 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Duesseldorf is a nice city, too, it has a beautiful promenade and a nice shopping street. Hehe (:
But all the people with whom I visited both citys told me they like Cologne more. Craving

Look-alike stuff, I have a red-black skirt, I could bring this Mr. Green
I thought about buying a corset, too. Flo told me there is one available at a shop here in Germany which looks very simliar to Yulia's video-corset. Maybe I should think about spending some money on this.
And I won't forget my hat, of course. Mr. Green

I like Brody's idea about the video, that's a great tradition. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 31, 2008 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Take me one corset like Lena kotenok, i will money back you then ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 03, 2008 6:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll definetly come! Just you try to keep me away from tatu-videos and music, karaoke and shisha! I don't have any more suggestiosn than what's being said already. I think the main thing is we cray tatufans just are together in a wild frenzy Craving
Already thx to the people organizing!
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 08, 2008 12:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sweet little people,
we should really start booking hotels SOON since Cologne is a touristic city and prices for NYE are especially high almost everywhere. I will call a few hotels that I have chosen from my internet research, talk to YuliaBaby and then we should suggest you two or three hotels and the ones who are already sure to come 100%, can book right away. We will help you with booking and the cheapest websites. Might be possible that you need to register via credit card etc..

Cheapest prices so far for a double room (3 nights) are around 270 Euro..., 135 Euro each.

I will also email everyone after PMing you, so you'll have a nice overview, even if you're not sure yet.

If you're looking for a cheaper hostel, feel free to ask me and I will try to help you.

Activities and our plans for the nights (except NYE) will be added this week.

Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation (copying Zhenya here Mr. Green - completely)
To help make the list complete, I highly recommend Laughing Out Loud everyone who might be going and who hasn't posted in this thread yet, to please send me a PM because I don't know who all the 29 people are. Thank you very much!

We might be around 20 people, so at least more than last year. Let's keep our fingers crossed and safe all your money.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  След.
Страница 3 из 20

Перейти: