Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 08/09 in Cologne [Germany]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Will you join in the fun and attend this party?
Definatly!
45%
 45%  [ 33 ]
Maybe...
54%
 54%  [ 39 ]
Всего голосов : 72

Автор Сообщение
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 8:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we should say that 16year olds are welcome as long as they have someone around that is +18 and I know in the here discussed matter, it is the case. So, everything should be fine!

@ Howard, if you can make it possible somehow, we are always more than happy to have you. You know that!!!
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 8:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
I think we should say that 16year olds are welcome as long as they have someone around that is +18 and I know in the here discussed matter, it is the case. So, everything should be fine!

@ Howard, if you can make it possible somehow, we are always more than happy to have you. You know that!!!

that's a good deal Smile

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lawlaw

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 9:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

were abouts in colone are you going to held this as if i speak 2 one of my mates they may go with me

<3 mort is cute mort is love <3><><><PH><><
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 10:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kind of good news/bad news!
Good news is that Eurostar has tickets from Manchester to Koln (2 changes) so it's no problem getting there by train.
bad news - over e150,- !!
I'll check the prices nearer the time (might be cheaper in holiday times) and that of the airlines.
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 10:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lawlaw писал(а):
were abouts in colone are you going to held this as if i speak 2 one of my mates they may go with me

There are more people involved in the organization and there is not a fixed place yet. Dean will be planning NYE - and I do the rest, so we have to wait for his ideas if you speak about NYE as such. I made some proposals what we can do but it's still too early and I actually don't want to make a fixed plan but search for options we can take if we want to and we need a room/place where we can spend the nights and have fun with our own videos and music... hotels should be booked not too late also - we'll start next month as I said.
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 11:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@the_little_ONE: I'll help you with finding cheap hotel rooms Smile Just let me know when we'll start seriously with planning Wink

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tatuduet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 11:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I will be there too of course :mrgreen:

Karaoke, dance, clubs etc... i need lol
But not to much Vodka xD

I can't wait :D

Me to !!! I Will be there too! But Arno do you have miss Alcool ( Red Vodka Red Bull for me please !) I coming whit the ICE Saarbrucken
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
lawlaw

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 26, 2008 7:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
lawlaw писал(а):

There are more people involved in the organization and there is not a fixed place yet. Dean will be planning NYE - and I do the rest, so we have to wait for his ideas if you speak about NYE as such. I made some proposals what we can do but it's still too early and I actually don't want to make a fixed plan but search for options we can take if we want to and we need a room/place where we can spend the nights and have fun with our own videos and music... hotels should be booked not too late also - we'll start next month as I said.

ok kwl ill keep an eye out Wide smile

<3 mort is cute mort is love <3><><><PH><><
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
tatuduet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 26, 2008 9:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I will be there!!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 26, 2008 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LoL tatuduet ^^

I will not drink a lot of alcohol seriously.
But maybe dark dog or red bull why not Wide smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 26, 2008 11:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
LoL tatuduet ^^

I will not drink a lot of alcohol seriously.
But maybe dark dog or red bull why not :D

Moi oui lol
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 27, 2008 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Alrighty. My spontaneous ideas just for the evenings of December 29th and 30th. These are suggestions, so feel free to criticize and add what you have in mind!

1) December, 30th
One evening - a meeting place where we can watch videos on a screen (I'm gonna prepare some stuff, also the equipment...) and do karaoke later that night (I was thinking about renting an apartment close to the hotel(s) or maybe if one of the smaller hotels or a restaurant would provide us with a room - that'd mean we all split the rent but it shouldn't be that bad - I'll ask for locations in September if this idea will be accepted...). We could use this night also to do some look-alike-performances, whatever.
Maybe 30th would be best for that. And maybe I could use fan photos or footage from former fan meetings - like small video clips and breaks in between them. We might do a t.A.T.u. quiz or something of that kind... to have a bit of entertainment...

2) December 29th
The other evening we could go to a nice gay club with POPmusic... might be the first evening then... I need to check opening hours etc...

So, we would have watching, singing, a lot of t.A.T.u. spirit... and dancing...
.Kotenok.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 27, 2008 7:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I actually plan to come, too, although I still have to manage some things, you know, parents and so on, but it should not be such a great problem (I hope) because there are some people going who my parents know already. So I will try to slowly ask them, time by time. Laughing Out Loud Wide smile
I live half an hour away from Cologne, so it's not a big problem to go there.
Have to look if I am able to come the other days (29th & 30th), too.
But I am totally interested to join this and see you all. Mr. Green
Ah, just for you to know, I am 16, but I am able to control myself. Laughing Out Loud
I am not the kind of 'teenager' who is totally crazy about alcohol or any drugs. Nope. I hate cigarettes or any other kinds of drugs. (no offence against people who smoke) I never was really drunk and I don't really have the intention to become this.
I think people who know me, know that I am very responsible and right-minded when it comes to serious stuff like alcohol and co.
Also - I think I know some people who are +18, actually. And they know me for quite some time now. *grins to YB* I think you know I am decent in these ways, don't you? *don't dare to say something else* Mr. Green
Nah. Seriously. I am not the one who wants to get drunk and/or doesn't notice that she's going to get drunk. So I promise you don't have anything to worry about with me, although I am underage.
My friends and also my parents are able to confirm that. I never came home in any way that was bad and I always stopped drinking when I noticed I was feeling slightly lit. My stance always is "It is to no avail that I get drunk and/or throw up because of alcohol, but it is important to have fun and enjoy the evening."
Wink Mr. Green
Okay. That's this. If you need anything about organisation, I will try to help as much as possible. Wide smile
I am looking forward to this. (:

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 9:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Alrighty. My spontaneous ideas just for the evenings of December 29th and 30th. These are suggestions, so feel free to criticize and add what you have in mind!

1) December, 30th
One evening - a meeting place where we can watch videos on a screen (I'm gonna prepare some stuff, also the equipment...) and do karaoke later that night (I was thinking about renting an apartment close to the hotel(s) or maybe if one of the smaller hotels or a restaurant would provide us with a room - that'd mean we all split the rent but it shouldn't be that bad - I'll ask for locations in September if this idea will be accepted...). We could use this night also to do some look-alike-performances, whatever.
Maybe 30th would be best for that. And maybe I could use fan photos or footage from former fan meetings - like small video clips and breaks in between them. We might do a t.A.T.u. quiz or something of that kind... to have a bit of entertainment...

2) December 29th
The other evening we could go to a nice gay club with POPmusic... might be the first evening then... I need to check opening hours etc...

So, we would have watching, singing, a lot of t.A.T.u. spirit... and dancing...

These ideas sounds great! Smile

Well what kind of video do you want to show?
Some movies or tatu videos? ^^
And I didn't get it yet where you want to show this video?
D'ya want to rent a huge room for all?

We could do a group pictures in front of the cologne cathedral.

Well, we also can visit a shisha bar Cool like fans did it before (2 years ago?!) Would be nice a 'chill out place' and maybe we could compare it with the tatu quiz. (btw. it's a funny idea Laughing Out Loud I want to prepare the questions, haha!)

the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 11:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sure, t.A.T.u. videos/edited footage (2000 - 2008 :))... and yep I was thinking about renting a flat or a room at a restaurant, we'll see how that goes... and what we will do there is up to us but we can of course prepare a few things. Shisha bar is also great, but maybe we could combine that with the other night, so we could spend at least one night/evening at this rented place if this is wished... If this place will be rented for just one night some might wanna decorate it beforehand - all this must be planned if we agree on a date and a place etc.. just thoughts at the moment.

And definitely we will take group pictures - if the weather is fine on 29th we could do a little tour through Cologne after we will have checked in the hotel(s).

Arnaud was so kind to send me karaoke/instrumental versions of the songs, so we can do a lot of singing. He also might bring his laptop, so we will have a bit of equipment already :) Merci beaucoup!
Joost

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 12:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

.Kotenok. писал(а):

Ah, just for you to know, I am 16, but I am able to control myself. Laughing Out Loud
Wink Mr. Green
Okay. That's this. If you need anything about organisation, I will try to help as much as possible. Wide smile
I am looking forward to this. (:
.Kotenok. it's great that you want to join this fan party!
Your age won't be a big problem. Wink
Only if we're going to a club there might be some difficulties, but you're a girl. Rolling Eyes

@ Aileen: Great ideas! Wide smile
Live performances would be awesome! Mr. Green
Yeah use the photos and videos from former fan meetings, will be very creative. Idea
Clubbing would be great! Cool

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the idea of renting a room Aileen! Would be great to show some videos indeed and have one big t.A.T.u. party Smile If you need help decorating or help with other things, you know where to find me!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 3:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

For the look alike performance i am okay Mr. Green
For me it will mean dressing, singing and dancing.
I always wish to dance on 220 lol ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll take care of *Kotenok* during the time. That's for sure. I'll be her mummy Mr. Green
One question to users who were on a meeting already: Did you guys were all on the same hotel?

Sorry for my german now but I've another question for the little one:
Wird das ne geschlossene Gesellschaft in dem Restaurant?
Ich wäre auf jeden Fall dabei, find ich ne gute Sache.

I know what I'll do Mr. Green I'll remix some songs for dancing Laughing Out Loud
Especially I'll bring my remix with all songs which goes for over one hour Mr. Green

Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, mostly fans were at the same hotel in the last NYE.
Better for meeting. Smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 18, 19, 20  След.
Страница 2 из 20

Перейти: