Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Com'ma (old TEMA) are back!
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 14, 2008 8:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Com'ma (old TEMA) are back! Ответить с цитатой

About Com’ma
TEMA was created by Maugly Jr., a former rapper turned musical producer, in May 2004. The two members were Sasha Anohina and Nastia Kotova. Their debut album, released on July 27, 2005, on "Nikitin Records" was titled "Просто Я Фанатка" (Prosto Ya Fanatka), meaning "I’m Just A Fan." Two official music videos were released for the album, for the song titled "Это Тема!" (Eto Tema!, or What An Idea!), and "Lyubov Vnutrivenno" (Love Introvenously) which shows Sasha and Nastia being rejected by their idols.

In the video for "Это Тема!", Ivan Shapovalov (t.A.T.u.’s former producer) acts with Sasha, and the two appear to be having sex. A third video was made, but never commercially released, due to the fact that Sasha Anohina, and Nastia Kotova were kicked out of TEMA.Their first song "Kto Esli Ne Ya?" caused many t.A.T.u. fans to think it was them, due to the fact that TEMA’s vocals sounded almost identicle to t.A.T.u.’s. This rumor was later confirmed by t.A.T.u.’s management that the song was not by t.A.T.u. TEMA’s management quickly capatalized by this PR move, which landed the TEMA girls (Anohina and Kotova) on MUZ-TV, talking about their song.

In all truth, TEMA quite often gets a lot of criticism for being "too much" like t.A.T.u., due to the fact that both groups were an all girl duet, both sang about powerful themes, and both released cutting edge pop music throughout Russia. Nastia and Sasha During the year of 2005, tension grew between the ТЕМА girls, their producer (Maugly Jr.) and the company. On an unknown date, Sasha and Nastia decided to leave the studio, and went along with their PR manager, Natalia Kulesh.

They attempted to negotiate contracts behind Maugly Jr.’s back, which forced him to take action. He denied them allowance to the name "ТЕМА", and restricted them from singing any of the songs that were produced under his name. This was a devastating blow, due mainly to the fact that almost all of TEMA’s music was created by Maugly Jr. After this, the former TEMA girls (Anohina and Kotova) struggled to regain their fame. They changed their name too many times to count... OXI, DNK, TE MA, TE MY, and more were created, but never trademarked, or even used for that matter.

The ex TEMA girls (still under Natalia Kulesh at this time) recorded one song. They were also going to release an English Variant of the song by english song writer Steven Blake. The music was done by the late Alexander Kuroedov (the musician behind TEMA’s hits "Eto TEMA, and Radiatsia) though this song was never released, because Natalia Kulesh realized she did not have the resources to be the producer of the project. The girls then went to Alexander Bondarev... A relatively unknown Russian PR man. He promised the girls that he could once again get them on the radio, and more. He released a statement on Russian news sources that TEMA would be back in the fall with a new song "Devochka Problema," though this song was never even recorded.

The girls (Anohina and Kotova) soon realized that all of their "so-called" producers did not have the resources, or the know how to produce them. For a long time, it was silence for these girls. Although, in 2007, it was definite that the old TEMA girls would not be back in TEMA. Now, they plan to record new songs under a new group name "COM’MA " and are gathering material for a new album. ..
http://www.myspace.com/gruppacomma
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 14, 2008 10:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Holy cow! Pineapple hair has long hair now.

They look more professional, and a lot more mature too. I hope they make it. Ya know, I think if t.A.T.u. never existed (god forbid), they would have been more famous.

Kewl friends they got on their Myspace. Their voices sound more professional too. They wouldn't be confused with t.A.T.u. this time.
blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 15, 2008 12:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
Holy cow! Pineapple hair has long hair now.

They look more professional, and a lot more mature too. I hope they make it. Ya know, I think if t.A.T.u. never existed (god forbid), they would have been more famous.

Kewl friends they got on their Myspace. Their voices sound more professional too. They wouldn't be confused with t.A.T.u. this time.

yeah she suits long hair more i think they have matured also.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 15, 2008 10:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i have to get used to their new sound, but it's growing on me - but i'd prefer it if they would sing in russian!
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 15, 2008 11:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lost... feeling like I heard it before lol... like... by traum? or am I totally lost when I think that? lol
blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 12:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
i have to get used to their new sound, but it's growing on me - but i'd prefer it if they would sing in russian!

I'm sure they will be singing in russian and english.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 11:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Marioneki is sounding promising, lost does sound familiar to me to, not the lyrics, but the actual music. it sounds a little like...i dunno....i would say a little like...grah...=confused= Hum...

[edit] it's their old demo!! Ze Proshayu, they must have the rights to it, though the new version is more rockier than the one on their myspace...

here ya go.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=93532011
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 12:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh..they're back!
I used to like them. Their sound is nice. I must admit the english version Lost is very strange to me!! XD I prefer the russian version. Anyway, when we will have the full version? It's always a demo version, I'd like to have the whole song!! Shock

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tourniquet писал(а):
Oh..they're back!
I used to like them. Their sound is nice. I must admit the english version Lost is very strange to me!! XD I prefer the russian version. Anyway, when we will have the full version? It's always a demo version, I'd like to have the whole song!! :shock:

The English version is the first version of the song. And the russian version will go with the same melody as the english. Zaproshayu was a demo and won't be sung like that anymore due to rights ect......
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 2:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The people who run Com'ma's myspace have told me:

Цитата:
full version of lost will be going on russian radio stations very soon. so be patient

So things may be moving along faster than we thought?

Patience is a theme when you're into Russian bands Wide smile

Anyhoo, Com'ma Myspace pics. Who's the third girl? Question

blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 16, 2008 4:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
The people who run Com'ma's myspace have told me:

Цитата:
full version of lost will be going on russian radio stations very soon. so be patient

So things may be moving along faster than we thought?

Patience is a theme when you're into Russian bands :D

Anyhoo, Com'ma Myspace pics. Who's the third girl? :?:

Yes com'ma now has 3 girls her name is Snezhana.
Damned Waste

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 17, 2008 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Snezhana?? why?? she is a little ugly
Tatu Style

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 17, 2008 1:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, I first off they look prettier much, the third one is a bit more questionable. But you know. It's cool. I still think both of them are better, but adding a third one is better because it doesnt give them the type of image that says we wanna be like tatu.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
torsten

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 17, 2008 8:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

haha,but adding a third one makes people compare them with other girls bands.there are not only tatu in russia)))and number 3 in bands-is most popular over there

well,anyway i'm indifferent how many people they have ,cuase i'm no longer interesetd in this group, i used to like some of song,but it was long before
blakeich

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 17, 2008 11:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

torsten писал(а):
haha,but adding a third one makes people compare them with other girls bands.there are not only tatu in russia)))and number 3 in bands-is most popular over there

well,anyway i'm indifferent how many people they have ,cuase i'm no longer interesetd in this group, i used to like some of song,but it was long before

yes but if they stayed as a duo people automatically thought of tatu. Now they might be compared to other bands but as long as it's not tatu. thats not what they want.
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 17, 2008 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i know only ''kto esli ne ya'' of them.. gd song tho...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 18, 2008 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Omg, I fucking love Nastya.
She's always been so hot. XD

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 18, 2008 6:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2blakeich
Цитата:
yes but if they stayed as a duo people automatically thought of tatu. Now they might be compared to other bands but as long as it's not tatu. thats not what they want.

but tatu is not the worst thing to be compared with Laughing Out Loud and people could be afraid of this only if they not confident enough or individual
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 18, 2008 10:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm really digging the dark-haired one.
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Мар 18, 2008 4:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

torsten писал(а):

There aren't only t.A.T.u. in Russia but they are the MOST FAMOUS russian group all over the world (and I'm really proud of it). We must admit that! Every new female group 2 (Com'ma, O.na and so on) or 3 (Serebro) will be compaired to them. That is for sure!
I think they started something that a lot of russian girls would like to live, a dream that comes true.

but of course...it is HARD, REALLY HARD to became better than t.A.T.u.!
The very first one will ever be in people's memory.

Anyway I like com'ma and I hope to hear new songs. Wink

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: