Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Yulia and Lena's Love Lives (version 3.0.1)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 91, 92, 93  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 28, 2008 4:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
It's been brought back from the dead!

Lol. Master Magician! Thanks a lot Dean. Wink
Kark

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 05, 2008 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I will not let this thread die! xD

So here's a topic - What do you hope for/expect at future concerts?

My hopes/expectations - Little hugs, kisses here and there to prove that YuLen love is alive! I've begun to accept that Parviz is a part of Yulia's life, but I don't really expect it to last for more than 2 or 3 years. I hope he doesn't go on tour with them. That man has got to make a living doing what he does, I assume, and I hope that more of those little YuLen moments will show up in concerts if he is not there.

What do you guys think? :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 05, 2008 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I expect what they will show us, nothing more :p

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 12:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kark писал(а):

My hopes/expectations - Little hugs, kisses here and there to prove that YuLen love is alive! I've begun to accept that Parviz is a part of Yulia's life, but I don't really expect it to last for more than 2 or 3 years. I hope he doesn't go on tour with them. That man has got to make a living doing what he does, I assume, and I hope that more of those little YuLen moments will show up in concerts if he is not there.

What do you guys think? Wide smile

I second all of that. Smile

I've also come to accept that Parviz is a part of Yulia's life, as much as I was not a big fan of him when this whole thing started. I mean, come on, the man never smiled! Anyways, I also expect the same things from future concert. What I absolutely loved about 2006 concerts was the spontaneity and the genuineness of Yulia and Lena's actions.. If they act all natural like they did back then I would be extremely happy! Smile

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 4:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kark писал(а):
I will not let this thread die! xD

So here's a topic - What do you hope for/expect at future concerts?

What do you guys think? Wide smile

That's my hope exactly. Though I still don't like Parviz and still think the relationship won't last. I just hope he doesn't come on tours also cause I'm getting a bit annoyed with him in interviews. t.A.T.u. is Yulia and Lena. Not Yulia, Parviz, and Lena.

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*Mimi* писал(а):

That's my hope exactly. Though I still don't like Parviz and still think the relationship won't last. I just hope he doesn't come on tours also cause I'm getting a bit annoyed with him in interviews. t.A.T.u. is Yulia and Lena. Not Yulia, Parviz, and Lena.

Yeah, I hate how he jumps into the interviews and just says one line that he thinks is funny or something. He really should let t.A.T.u. be who they are and mind his business.

Yulen believer Smile

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ipek писал(а):
*Mimi* писал(а):

Yeah, I hate how he jumps into the interviews and just says one line that he thinks is funny or something. He really should let t.A.T.u. be who they are and mind his business.

I agree with those statements completely and thoroughly.

I know Yulia "loves" (is infatuated with) him, but seriously. Yulia. We've seen enough of him. Stop bringing him to interviews. I think she's doing it just to piss some fans off. She said she reads the forum, and most everyone dislikes Parviz. She is the kind of girl that would do that.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes I hate the fact that Parviz is everywhere with TATU. When I saw the behind the scenes of the Maxim photosession and he was there behind the wall I was like... Hum... Fortunally he wasn't there during the White Robe shooting!! Wide smile

Последний раз редактировалось: Max Franco (Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:49 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you think Yulia will listen to you, you wish my friends XD

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 1:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
t.A.T.u. is Yulia and Lena. Not Yulia, Parviz, and Lena.

Certainly! I preferred two teenage girls demonstrating their love than a triangle - Julia and Parviz kissing everywhere they move, and poor Lena somewhere in the backwards - appreciated only when Julka wants to do some kissing or hugging on stage. They should manifest their love stronger during the concerts, interviews, and use some more energy Craving they can lie - I don't care xD

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 2:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MaxItaly писал(а):
Yes I hate the fact that Parviz is everywhere with TATU. When I saw the behind the scenes of the Maxim photosession and he was there behind the wall I was like... Hum... Fortunally he wasn't there during the White Robe shooting!! Wide smile

Yes! I hope he won't be there when they go to LA at the end of February again. He now has a baby to take care of Smile It's sorta interesting how they go to LA during their birthdays. I don't know if it's pure coincidence but they were in LA during Lena's bday week and now they are planning to go again at the end of February, Yulia's bday week...

Kark LOL.. I thought that too at some point, that Yulia is carrying him around this much on purpose. Also, I don't know, it sort of feels like she is carrying him around way too much, sort of like she is forcing it. I dont know I always thought Yulia cared about her privacy, considering how she does not even let a photo of Vika on the web, so showing another member of her family to the camera this much seems a bit overdone. It's just me..

Yulen believer Smile

linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 3:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What the hell people, are we back to hiding behind the couch again!!! come on maybe because parviz is part of yulia's life dosen't mean yulia and lena have something completly and utterly special... I mean would we be here today if not for all the special moments that they showed to us? i mean it's us the fans that drive t.A.T.u... But they do have love beyond what normal people can see...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haha no way we are hiding behind that couch again Smile

I still believe in Yulen love and that they have something very special that I cannot even describe and that they show us with one look at each other or with a small touch... However, given the current situation, I guess it's kinda hard to deny that Parviz is a part of Yulia's life. I don't think it's going to last a long time but that's sth time will tell.

Yulen believer Smile

*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 06, 2008 10:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kark писал(а):
ipek писал(а):
*Mimi* писал(а):

I agree with those statements completely and thoroughly.

I know Yulia "loves" (is infatuated with) him, but seriously. Yulia. We've seen enough of him. Stop bringing him to interviews. I think she's doing it just to piss some fans off. She said she reads the forum, and most everyone dislikes Parviz. She is the kind of girl that would do that.

I agree. I really don't care if she loves Parviz. She can love him all she wants. Just don't bring him everywhere that have to do with t.A.T.u. and that means interviews, photo shoots, concerts, etc. Everytime he is with Yulia and Lena in the same room, it feels like Lena is in a corner alone while Yulia and Parviz get all the attention or whatever. She is doing a good job pissing off fans. Laughing Out Loud But like you said, that's how she is and I love her for that. Mr. Green

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
linkin_park_rulz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 1:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Don't you think it's kind of saying i've moved on from lena if she's bringing parviz everywhere now??? Come on i believe in yullen love just as much as the next person but i think yulia has moved on to a new phase in her life, but on the other hand with lena i think she's still very much in love with yulia... Cause you can see by the way she looks at yulia she cares about her very very much... But what am I to say this is just my opinion...

t.A.T.u Web FM link
http://tatuwebfm.listen2myradio.com
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 4:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

linkin_park_rulz писал(а):
Don't you think it's kind of saying i've moved on from lena if she's bringing parviz everywhere now??? Come on i believe in yullen love just as much as the next person but i think yulia has moved on to a new phase in her life, but on the other hand with lena i think she's still very much in love with yulia... Cause you can see by the way she looks at yulia she cares about her very very much... But what am I to say this is just my opinion...

It does seems that way, but I still think Yulia loves Lena sorta and we all know Lena really do love Yulia so much. You probably are right about Yulia moving into a new phase. Something new she wants to try out in life and got bored with the old phase. I think you can even tell actually cause at first you can see Yulia trying to get attention from Lena and now it's the other way around. Lena is now trying to get attention from Yulia. Or maybe that's how I see it. Hum...

FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 3:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*Mimi* писал(а):
I think you can even tell actually cause at first you can see Yulia trying to get attention from Lena and now it's the other way around. Lena is now trying to get attention from Yulia. Or maybe that's how I see it. Hum...

Yeah I`m with you I`ve noticed that change too! Hum...

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 4:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yea I've noticed that too. Even tho Lena claims that she likes Parviz coz he makes Yulia happy, she does not seem too happy when she is around the two of them.

I also agree that Parviz could just be a phase that Yulia wants to try out. I mean, it's obvious that she still thinks of Lena in a special way, that hasn't changed. I don't think she was bored, well hopefully she was not bored, with the Lena phase. Maybe it's sort of like "you did not show me enough attention before so there you go" sort of thing. I don't know, Yulia is really hard to figure out. She is so crazy sometimes Smile

Oh and I think Lena reallllyyy loves Yulia, like really really Smile

Yulen believer Smile

volkotina_410

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ipek писал(а):

Oh and I think Lena reallllyyy loves Yulia, like really really Smile

I think the same really really Lena love Yulia and... well Yulia says: ohh yeah yeah I love Lena..BUT! i think is not truth!!!! cause she love Parivz and i know just we can love one person no two!!!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 08, 2008 3:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah Lena's words about Yulia lately have been so full of love, not just I love Yulia but things with deeper meaning like "The bigger you are the stronger I love you" or "my significant other" or "she is my close one"...

I still find it funny how Yulia thought Lena had too many men for her age Smile I sense some jealousy in that Wink

Yulen believer Smile

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 91, 92, 93  След.
Страница 2 из 93

Перейти: