Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

What's TATU in your country?
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
arzenium

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 3:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: What's TATU in your country? Ответить с цитатой

I wanna know What is tatu for Russia because here in mexico TATU is a culture for our community and fanclub, I mean TATU isnt' only music for us.... on our country there's many popular groups and on the nightclubs there's always a popular song or artist, and when such song starts to play, everybody say "wow", oh my god! and all is crazy and everybody dance that song, does TATU get same on Russia? are their songs on nightclubs, parties... ?

Последний раз редактировалось: arzenium (Чт Июн 25, 2009 9:43 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatusfan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 3:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: .... Ответить с цитатой

t.A.T.u. is the only good thing from russia in music since Chaikovski something so perfect that anyone can repeat...and that would be for a while just a legend from Russia.

Someone lost in the cosmos...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
UVERx08

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 4:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aren't they the girst group that broke out internationally from Russia ? Judging by the recent photos we get, they seem to get invited to all kind of stuff, so yea they must be pretty recognized there. Smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 10:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: .... Ответить с цитатой

tatusfan писал(а):
t.A.T.u. is the only good thing from russia in music since Chaikovski

LOL !
t.A.T.u. isn't anymore played in France.
But i don't care.
Music doesn't have to be famous to be great.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 10:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here in Puerto Rico you dont hear tatu music, I know them for the internet, thanks god for that....But imagine how great they are, that even when they dont play tatu's music here i still now them i have become a big fan of Lena and Yulia..........And of course thanks to the fans that record every show and put them on the internet!!!!

A la persona que mas amo, gracias por hacerme tan feliz. Giulia!
Fabioct

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 10:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: What is TATU for Russia? Ответить с цитатой

arzenium писал(а):
I wanna know What is tatu for Russia because here in mexico TATU is a culture for our community and fanclub, I mean TATU isnt' only music for us.... on our country there's many popular groups and on the nightclubs there's always a popular song or artist, and when such song starts to play, everybody say "wow", oh my god! and all is crazy and everybody dance that song, does TATU get same on Russia? are their songs on nightclubs, parties... ?

i think that mexico is the only place were people go crazy for their music... here in italy when they have singles and so on they get popular but after 2 mounths this popularity get lower and lower... unfortunately here only italian music is very popular.. foreing music get popular but than... lower and lower...

there is nothing more to say..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: What is TATU for Russia? Ответить с цитатой

arzenium писал(а):
! and all is crazy and everybody dance that song, does TATU get same on Russia? are their songs on nightclubs, parties... ?

heh maybe, but many many years ago Mr. Green

at the moment there are no tatu songs on nightclubs, parties... people in Russia prefer *about 100* currently more succesful bands in Russia
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 3:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that the question was : What's t.A.T.u. for Russia !! And not for our countries.

/edit : And now, the topic name is changed Smile 06/25/2009
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.

Последний раз редактировалось: Mahavolkna (Чт Июн 25, 2009 9:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 3:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was talking what's tatu for my country=Russia. (I am a native russian and live in Russia) t.A.T.u. used to be popular in Russia, but now only the remaining fans care about tatu.
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 3:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^
I don't tell that for you Smile I know that you're from Russia Angel
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 7:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I wanna know What is tatu for Russia because here in mexico TATU is a culture for our community and fanclub

All of the decription was about music ! You didn't tell us what you mean about fan club ? I mean what you do for t.A.T.u. except listening to their music in night clubs ? and for your question i'm not Russian but i know in general all of tatu fans (like me) love tatu as a part of their life not just a music . Wink

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 23, 2009 11:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that even if people doesnt care much about tATu in their own country, as I see it, Russia`s showbiz, owns something to tATu, they are so far the Biggest "modern" band has ever come out of that country, they have well deserved the Legend of Russia award(even if it`s an MTV award, but damn, Mtv is worldwide so it has some value)

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They are the first Russian band that went internationally and are legends in Russia (even if it's just an MTV award), but they are big in Russia. If their own country don't care about them, oh well. They are big worldwide.

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
LOL !
t.A.T.u. isn't anymore played in France.
But i don't care.
Music doesn't have to be famous to be great.

I totally agree! They don't play their music in Florida, but I say they are great! Smile

Nai писал(а):
Here in Puerto Rico you dont hear tatu music, I know them for the internet, thanks god for that....But imagine how great they are, that even when they dont play tatu's music here i still now them i have become a big fan of Lena and Yulia..........And of course thanks to the fans that record every show and put them on the internet!!!!

I have a childhood friend who lives in Puerto Rico still said that she heard "All The Things She Said" over the radio when it was a hit in 2001. After that, they haven't put anything of t.A.T.u. I guess Puerto Rico just stick with Salsa and Reggeaton and some English songs like Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, etc.

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
arzenium

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

On Mexico their songs are played and many people knows TATU

But we're waiting some international to hear more

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 2:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This topic should be renamed to "What's TATU in your country" instead of only Russia.

Well I don't know much about how the thing is in Russia but here I Costa Rica t.A.T.u. is just another one-hit-wonder band that everybody remembers. Most of the people are mainstreamers so they care more about what's new and fresh and less about the moderns classics, like the ones t.A.T.u. has released in the past, so for many t.A.T.u. was just a great (girly) band from the past that released some top hits and that's it. And unfortunately that has happened since they split up from the label. I can bet my life that if t.A.T.u. would have released HS under a label this album would have been 100 more popular and would have had millions of sales worldwide(But that's not that important). Eitherway I sometimes go to this bar where I play music and I have played a couple of t.A.T.u. songs in the setlist and I've noticed that there're always at least one or two people singing along to the songs, which is good.
I've also noticed that there's a local music channel (their VJ probably likes t.A.T.u. a lot) that used to play and now plays t.A.T.u. videos but very rarely, but still do, I remember watching 220 and Beliy Plaschik on there, I've also watched video specials and documentaries about t.A.T.u. and even seen their performance at FestivalBar (Which is awesome BTW!) on there, they have played from ATTSS, to Prostie Dvizhenia, to NGGU, YSSU, NVNBNP, AAU, FOF, Gomenasai, 30 Minutes, etc etc etc... almost all the vids and even live performances. But now is no longer the same, sadly... Eitherway I'm glad some ppl still remember them and even the lyrics.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 4:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Renzo писал(а):
This topic should be renamed to "What's TATU in your country" instead of only Russia.

I second. t.A.T.u.'s fans are all over the world not only in Russia.

Therefore, I decided to say what is t.A.T.u. in my country.
First of all, there were many people remembering them.But now the amount becomes very small.
Some Chinese fans think t.A.T.u. is ego, "do not care others,just be yourself".(like a spirit).
However, I have to say that t.A.T.u. plays an unimportant part of music in my country. At least in the city I live.
It's very difficult to buy even their fakes.(Thax to the internet, I have some legal copies.) What a pity!
ACP_kokenov

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 6:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Two days ago I listened "All the things she said" on the radio... Wink. In my country the radio is full of american groups, tATu is the only one russian group that has one song being played since 2003

I know that tATu's popularity has waned a lot in the last years. Not only in remotes countries like mine but in it's own country. We all know the reasons.
But even if in Russian their popularity has gone, they are the most international russian group so far (I guess the only one for 10 or 20 more years) and because of that they will be part of the history of music forever.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wanna know... is NAS NE DAGONYAT an important song for Russia, or Ya soshla s uma? Rolling Eyes

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

arzenium писал(а):
I wanna know... is NAS NE DAGONYAT an important song for Russia, or Ya soshla s uma? Rolling Eyes

good question.
Nas Ne Dogonyat still popular even now. But YSSU was absolutely #1 in 2000-2001
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 25, 2009 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So now, the topic name has changed, so.. I'll answer the question !! Smile

Here, in Switzerland, we just have :

All The Things She Said, Sot Gonna Get US and to finish.. All About Us on TV: They came in France two times, if I recall right ! And the second time was only for the movie You and I! And one time in Switzerland for a concert! I'm talking about France too, 'cause here, in this part of Switzerland ( french part ) we've got french channel on TV. So... Rolling Eyes They were "popular" only for the lesbian image, but after three months, they were forget... Neutral
- by me.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Страница 1 из 4

Перейти: