Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 8:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):
Eiffel 65, Aqua,

One hit wonders for us too really. People only remember "Blue" by Eiffel 65, and "Barbie Girl" by Aqua... they had another song but most won't remember it.

Цитата:
even some of the winners of American Idol ended up failing spectacularly...

Alot of our X-Factor type people don't do that well either. Or they have one or two hit songs and then people are bored of them

Out of interest, do you have Leona Lewis over there in the USA? Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 9:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Out of interest, do you have Leona Lewis over there in the USA? Smile

im pretty sure we dont...
though i feel like ive seen that name on music forums and the like...
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 11:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
"Blue" by Eiffel 65

Oh man! Da ba dee! That song takes me back... Praise the vocoder and one hit wonders. I'm SO going to put that on my iPod right now. Craving
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 11:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):
Dean писал(а):
Out of interest, do you have Leona Lewis over there in the USA? :)

im pretty sure we dont...
though i feel like ive seen that name on music forums and the like...

Yes, yes we do. I like her a lot she has been on the radio a bunch of times
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 11:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good post

What's up with the second reality show for Muz TV? of the japan tour I think the name is Tatu travel.

What's up with the song “Wrapped Around Your Finger”

http://www.tatu.ru/en/news.html?id=218&page=50

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 11:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):
Цитата:
"Blue" by Eiffel 65

Oh man! Da ba dee! That song takes me back... Praise the vocoder and one hit wonders. I'm SO going to put that on my iPod right now. Craving

believe it or not...
Eiffel 65's 2nd album was pretty good... Wide smile
better than the first i would say, but i will admit it didnt have a song like Blue that could be a sensation...
their 3rd album wasnt ad either, but it was almost entirely in Italian... Laughing Out Loud
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 11:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
Good post

What's up with the second reality show for Muz TV? of the japan tour I think the name is Tatu travel.

Thats a good point - it was never even performed at concerts! Weird!! Neutral

Wikipedia says the following

Цитата:

Chambers wrote a song for t.A.T.u. in 2005 called "Wrapped Around Your Finger". The group planned to perform the song on their tour, however the band was unable to learn the song.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 12:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ive been wondering about Wrapped Around Your Finger too...
Guy Chambers wrote Robbie Williams's biggest hits...
ill admit i dont particularly care for Robbie's greatest hits...
but it would be interesting to hear Wrapped Around Your Finger nonetheless...
it could possibly be liked by a lot of people...
is it possible they recorded it for Waste Management???
ill be optimistic that the answer is yes...
but at the same time...
im gonna do my best not to get my hopes up...
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 3:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This song is perfect for a track or bonus track for the new album Wide smile
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 7:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):

Very good question.

Vicente писал(а):

When tatu were in Los Angles filming the Gomenasai vid, Lena was interviewed by tatubrazil.com. She didn’t seem to know much about Wrapped Around Your Finger.

At 07:17 the interviewer asks if it’s true Guy Chambers wrote them a song called Wrapped Around Your Fingers?
Lena replies “Yes, I think that that’s true. Actually we didn’t sing this song yet, we didn’t record it, but that’s why I don’t know."
The interviewer asks “So it’s true?”
Lena replies “I guess so. It could be because I think he wrote some more lyrics for us.”

The audio of that interview was posted on 25/03/06 on tatu.fatal.ru by, b.e.l.e.:
Tatu_Interview_by_TatuBrazi_MQ__www[1].TatuBrazil.com_.wma 3.57MB
http://rapidshare.com/files/85894282/Tatu_Interview_by_TatuBrazi_MQ__www_1_.TatuBrazil.com_.wma.html
InsideOut

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 10:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wish they would tour the US. Philadephia is quite friendly to small venue artists. You don't have to be a smash hit to get a concert date there in a well known, publicized venue. There's also a vibrant gay scene that would probably be supportive. LA would probably take them well too. LA always has the "different" trends. They have an eclectic club scene and a big gay scene.

I thought they were kind of popular in western europe and UK, but apparantly i'm wrong about that. so they're only popular in eastern europe (former soviet states) and Asia?? US is hard to crack b/c so much $h!tty, corporate hip-hop and rap fills the airwaves. I thought the song "Loves Me Not" could've done ok in US. It would've fit with the alternative scene, at least.

I know nothing of music business but why not take a risk and try to crack the markets elsewhere. they don't seem to give a $#!t about what ppl think and just do what they want to anyways, so why not.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Julcia_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 11:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The only think I don't like about them is that they haven't been to Poland for such a long time Laughing Out Loud I know it sounds selfish, but it's much more people like me, waiting impatiently for t.A.T.u. to come. We would all be very glad, if girls did a promo tour for UO and WM in Poland.

2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 3:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
the band was unable to learn the song.

That has gotta be bullsh!t, surely :| Not saying you actually believe that Dean. Just saying the info on wikipedia must be rubbish.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

2-J писал(а):
Dean писал(а):
the band was unable to learn the song.

That has gotta be bullsh!t, surely Neutral Not saying you actually believe that Dean. Just saying the info on wikipedia must be rubbish.

I'm pretty sure it's bullsh** too, but interesting none the less.
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 23, 2008 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Really good questions!!! Why did they write it in the official site if they couldn't perform it...I don't think that the problem was that they couldn't learn the song. Maybe other troubles...
I hope they'll clear this to us.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 24, 2008 1:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My complaint about t.A.T.u. is that their stage presence is shit.
Sometimes they're great, and hop around and are interesting to watch.
But most the time Lena just looks frumpy and stands there like a deer caught in head lights.
Yulya most the time looks bored and sounds like she hasn't been rehearsing.
They'll never be big in America because they lied about being lesbians if they jsut admitted that they lied about it or whatever nobody would care.
They're known here for making out, and lying because that's what they set themselves up for.
And they wouldn't get anywhere here with the shows they put on.

I love them more than life, but that was just my two cents. XDDD

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 24, 2008 8:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
They'll never be big in America because they lied about being lesbians if they jsut admitted that they lied about it or whatever nobody would care.

I have to agree with this a little. I feel like America, being so fast paced and fad driven, is a very fickle place. Tatu went out there with an "image" and it only carried them so far. That was Ivan's crap (brilliant, but still Ivan).

After they separated, I wish they'd taken on America as themselves, sans image. We're tough critics and many probably would have said, "Oh... it's those fake lesbians from Russia." BUT what do you expect in a country of cynics? Craving
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 24, 2008 8:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dont think they should say "we lied.. it was all for publicity".

They *should* have said... "of course, we're not lesbians... but at one time me and Yulia (or Lena) did have a relationship together".

They don't need to define the relationship, jsut say they had one, but now they want to move on with their lives, and they remain very close friends.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 24, 2008 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yes at first thought that would have been better.
But why prefer a lie over the truth...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 24, 2008 8:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
yes at first thought that would have been better.
But why prefer a lie over the truth...

From their perspective - that lie would have been better. And for everyone else, it would have been fine because we wouldn't know it was a lie.

Instead they go with "we nver said we were lesbians", when they blatently did, and ALOT of people feel let down! Sad

It was handled badly from start to end, simple as.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 2 из 84

Перейти: