Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a little bit 'late'. But I totally understend what you mean !!! But I, personally, think that it can change ! I hope ! Shock
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I know i am less interested by Yulia but this lack of news is really annoying.
I hope she is keeping everything secret for a big BOOM success. Smile

It's otherwise for me, so you can imagine that it's even more annoying. I hope this is the silence before the storm. Smile She has a huge potential and lots of great ideas, but she has to apply them. Let's hope she is working, but we just don't know of. Smile
othersideofagirl

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 1:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
We could have thought that the image will be definitely lost during the rebirth in 2005 but not.

At some point that time, I thought they had to shake off and let go of the whole lez image too. But they couldn't. Not just because of the fact that that image was glued to them, but also because, deep down, maybe they didn't want to... or simply couldn't fight that strong urge for/of affection. I mean really, how many of us are actually convinced that all that eye f*cking yulen affection were fake? Smile

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
When they decided to change for others themes in the 2nd album then 3rd one they weren't successfull because they were considered as a short big success group and not a growing changing group.

And look at what was left of that big group of fans. Watching an artist grow is nothing new, its that the girls changed in a... well, how to put it(?). Just not in the way as most of the public, especially fans, had expected. Its like, um, you wait to see a girl change clothes into a two piece bathing suite, instead she comes out wearing a one piece. Thing is, the change was disappointing that it made some uninterested and others whatever.. and selling out was an open option. all IMHO Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 1:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

othersideofagirl писал(а):

At some point that time, I thought they had to shake off and let go of the whole lez image too. But they couldn't. Not just because of the fact that that image was glued to them, but also because, deep down, maybe they didn't want to... or simply couldn't fight that strong urge for/of affection.

I think they didn't want to.
But medias always spoke on the subject and everybody asked for kisses and seeing how everybody were happy when they kissed.
We don't have to forget that it wasn't as the same level as the beginning.
I remember some really nasty pictures and videos lol.

othersideofagirl писал(а):

And look at what was left of that big group of fans. Watching an artist grow is nothing new, its that the girls changed in a... well, how to put it(?). Just not in the way as most of the public, especially fans, had expected. Its like, um, you wait to see a girl change clothes into a two piece bathing suite, instead she comes out wearing a one piece. Thing is, the change was disappointing that it made some uninterested and others whatever.. and selling out was an open option. all IMHO Smile

Yes, expecting can make disappointed. I got your point.
I remember when Nightwish got Annete. I was like "please Tarja come back" but well nothing to do. (I don't listen to new nightwish album since this time...)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope also Yulia is working hard for her new solo career, I don't want to see her fading away from the world of music, I think she has a BIG BIG potential to have success and I don't want to see it wasted! Smile

But I am sure she is setting everything ready for her career! Smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, Tatu said in some interviews that they will do a concert or a party to celebrate the aniversary? because Lena will fly to LA in some days.
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
Guys, Tatu said in some interviews that they will do a concert or a party to celebrate the aniversary? because Lena will fly to LA in some days.

They said they'd celebrate a party or give a live gig closer to autumn.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Flo писал(а):
Vicente писал(а):

Oh ok, what months is that? here is summer all the year Laughing Out Loud
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That if it won't get canceled or postponed. I don't believe anymore until I don't actually see it happening.
Marimoo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In L.A, that's so far away!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
Flo писал(а):
Vicente писал(а):

Oh ok, what months is that? here is summer all the year Laughing Out Loud

That'd be in September, October. Or November, December, January, February, whatever. You know them. Craving

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 05, 2009 5:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yep don't hold your breath. Wink hopefully such a gig will happen but I doubt it will.
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have seen many times in this forum that does not respect freedom of the comments and are handled like other so that

this is not the message for us tatu or if I like that some day Yulia Lena and her team read this topic

Thank you so bad I want to really express myself tatu is expressing things are good or bad but not to stay silent

I think that is what I think might happen

rumored that when someone says something does not tell me anything happens to me does not WANT VIEWS criticism is easy to criticize and speak evil of me and tell me fake

this forum is to expressly apologize if I do wrong but love you all are speaking ill of me or are those who speak well

Why no one tells me something good all bad and they say they promote my website is something simple to put my site is not for me it is not promoting or ARE THINKING OF HOW MANY OTHERS who won fame

Do not want to feel bad about that whenever you can ill be passing through some tatufans anyone help me
, said passing

that there is not someone at least say that I try to shut down my words to be wrong is what I think and say sorry to apologize to the many who do not like but is not that tatu TATU is to express love and SEA freely and hopefully not confirmed or

And PLEASE no more attacks on my thanks

love you all !!!!!

I WANT YOUR OPINIONS NOT YOUR REVIEWS

tatu says I am human and I need to be loved
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

pochemu17, the thing is that we don't attack you just because, we do because when you post a thing you post it again and again, and in the wrong discussions. We have nothing against you personally, it's your way of posting that is annoying.

For example, next time don't post the things so many times, and if you are not 100% sure an info is confirmed do not post it in the "Confirmed Info" thread!
I don't say this to attack you, this is my honest advice to live good in the Forum, so before posting check the Topics, please.

You asked for a honest opinion and this is mine, you should learn to post better here. I hope you get what I mean.

For example this Topic is: "Critics about t.A.T.u.", not "Critics about the Forum", so this discussion should not be here too!
I'm posting my opinion to make you understand your mistakes.

Peace!

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 6:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eariel писал(а):
pochemu17,
For example this Topic is: "Critics about t.A.T.u.", not "Critics about the Forum", so this discussion should not be here too!
I'm posting my opinion to make you understand your mistakes.

Peace!

thank u baby GRACIAS!!! spacibo
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My opinion is simple :

You should get a star trek universal translater ! Craving Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 6:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL. You crack me up sometimes, Arno. Mr. Green
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 09, 2009 10:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think Yulia is doing sweet FA
K

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 10, 2009 4:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am probably gonna get burned at the stake for this but the song Cosmos (Outer Space) I don't think should have ever been released. There are some notes that are so high they make me cringe. I just don't think it was a good fit for the vocal range. Okay I said it, there are my 2 cents, do with them what you will

Disclaimer: I love Jesus but I drink a little
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 10, 2009 9:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Since hearing about "Snowfalls" (En) release and watching the "Clowns" video I've become more interested in t.A.T.u. and quite excited. Embarassed
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 83 из 84

Перейти: