Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 10:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wrog писал(а):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxT7Lg5jD3Q

Thanks very much for the link wrog. Lena is so out of touch.

This link to a nice little film was posted on tatu.us by ToZion on 03/04/09:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090403021131756

It’s really good to hear Yulia’s views on the break up. I think Lena needs to get her head out of the clouds though.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just to put an end to this whole weight thing.....

do you see anything wrong with that body?

No?

Case closed.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 5:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
This link to a nice little film was posted on tatu.us by ToZion on 03/04/09:
http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090403021131756

It’s really good to hear Yulia’s views on the break up. I think Lena needs to get her head out of the clouds though.

So cuuuuuute! Confused Confused Confused Neutral

Blah I find it a bit pathetic...I mean why should they be jealous of each other? This is childish...I really hope things are not like this for real.

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz, you posted my favourite pic of Lena It's Hot! Embarassed
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Nick0123

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 19, 2009 10:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I see nothing wrong with Lena, she is fine and yes I agree that the pic up there is amazing, Lena is beautiful. As for Yulia she looks great too, though she definitly alters her appearance more than Lena. Both are just great looking.

Finished Fics
All Their Love - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28930
Fire and Lightning - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30017
Nothing Can Stop Us - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29002
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 4:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't really care about Lena's weight & I find ridiculous that someone would have that conversation [knowing her opinnions on those cruel views*].

I'm more worried about Oprah telling us about dieting - when she has failed on that. That's sad. Mr. Green

The girls change, to some people for good or for bad - But we can't expect them to stay as they were in the beginning. Maybe Yulia decides to have her own show, quit music & have the face of Donatella Versace, while Lena makes a living out of her career [btw, did she finished?] while gaining weight like there's no tomorrow. Still, while it would be funny & interesting to talk about, it's not of our business. I actually didn't notice that Lena had gained weight this last year, until someone pointed out [with before & after pics] - Still I don't find it relevant.

I care right now on their solo careers - Their personal life is not relevant anymore. 'Cause it's really not that exciting as it used to be - like with the gimmick.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 10:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
Just to put an end to this whole weight thing.....

do you see anything wrong with that body?

No?

Case closed.

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Of course not!!! Nothing wrong at all Wide smile

1000% perfect!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 10:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That discussion is still on?! Wow, people really take time when debating. Mr. Green
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 3:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ It is the only discussion point remained in this boring forum
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Баржа писал(а):
^ It is the only discussion point remained in this boring forum

If it's boring wth are you doing here? lady gogo is waiting for you... Rolling Eyes
Sorry for the OT Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: andruska (Ср Май 20, 2009 3:24 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Highly disagree with that. If it's so boring, I wonder why you're still here. For me it's otherwise.
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 20, 2009 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ I'm here for more than 4 years, it isn't so easy to leave it.
I wish I would post more messages but I open each topic and find nothing interesting for me. Neutral sorry for the ot
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 11:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we must talk about what we're talking in the Birthday topic. here.
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 11:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

To continue debate here instead of birthday topic Smile

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Again great timing when you recently started to "teach" Lena how to use the internet for her purposes, now that there is no reason to criticize no more.

I have the slight feeling that this natural drifting apart from the girls and them and their project will never be able to be stopped, nor recovered - there is and probably will never be a right team/leader to manage this. I can very well understand fans who have eventually and finally lost their interest because it was a former t.A.T.u. giving us sth. very special. One girl alone will never achieve this. Sergio Galoyan's first reaction was that the decision to go and try it solo is very bad. I was glad that this kindergarten came to an end, but you could have let it end easily and gracefully at the end of 2006 when there were still reasons for me at least to love t.A.T.u. and for the public in Russia to acknowledge t.A.T.u.'s accomplishments. The fans's and the girls's motivation got lost somewhere inbetween 2007 and 2008. Who still cares about it's origin, huh?

Not only did any political message leave this group and their interested fan community already many years ago (the last long-term fans left BEFORE the third album was "released"), but to read the forum now must be a bit saddening if you are honest.

It is not only amazing that you managed to turn a world known group into little zero pieces (and you did this on your very own!), but that all your games and arrogance made me dislike all what's going on and around this group. I hope I will recover my personal love for this early project someday; I don't think someone will be able to recover it for the group's reputation worldwide. One thing is for sure though: the current team is significantly responsible for probable failures of the girls's careers before they have even started.

I hope you also taught Lena what "Offtopic" means in case she is allowed to visit all of the forum's pages.

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Life goes on.

the_little_ONE писал(а):
Thank god for that, Arnaud and how good for you that you prefer one girl going solo. I am not sure the majority of people does feel the same way though.

Renski made it very easy for me to live my life without t.A.T.u., but I wouldn't say I am grateful for that.

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
Well, Aileen, you are right with what you said, but the fact that we like their decision or not won't change much. Our opinions didn't change much stuff and things aren't gonna be different now. And to quote a song broken wings don't fly. I'd rather have them solo then how they used to be before they announced this. It will never be the same and they will never reach the success they had and they could reach if they'd go on as t.A.T.u. They decided not to, sadly.

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
the_little_ONE писал(а):
Thank god for that, Arnaud and how good for you that you prefer one girl going solo. I am not sure the majority of people does feel the same way though.

I know, my post was smartless.
But this is the main problem. They will never reach the same success because of one fact :

"Most people prefer the old image of t.A.T.u. than the music."

Each time someone post a Yulen video, everybody is so crazy and give a thousand of crying smileys.
Each time, they post an old video with little skirt it's always : "oh the old good time" etc...
I am seriously sad that they will never reach the same level of success.
But i am seriously sad too that people couldn't change their mind and sticked on the same.

Whatever is the failure of the third album, all parts are involved in this failure.

I don't prefer one girl going solo (okay i will probably and certainly follow more Lena than Yulia), i just change my mind and live with my time and adapt on consequences.

Mahavolkna писал(а):

^
Yes, we're nostalgic. But I don't think everybody prefer the old image of t.A.T.u. than their music !!! Shock
Yes, we like the YuLen pics and videos,
Yes, we like the old style of t.A.T.u.

but, we like the new "style" too. They can't have the same style for life, look at all the artists, they changed during theirs careers. And we don't know if they'll reach succed or not. Let's see the solo albums, after, we can talk about success...

Don't make hurried conclusions, because we know nothing about it of what is going to take place. Rolling Eyes

Let's see.

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Mahavolkna писал(а):

Yes, we're nostalgic. But I don't think everybody prefer the old image of t.A.T.u. than their music !!! Shock

I would like to mean this way : t.A.T.u. got their success mostly on the image.

Mahavolkna писал(а):

They can't have the same style for life, look at all the artists, they changed during theirs careers.

And so great for that !
I am happy that it changed, didn't say the contrary.

Mahavolkna писал(а):

And we don't know if they'll reach succed or not. Let's see the solo albums, after, we can talk about success...

Don't make hurried conclusions, because we know nothing about it of what is going to take place. Rolling Eyes

Let's see.

I think you misunderstood my point.
I hope that they will reach a new success, i really hope it.
But people just have to change their mind about them.
(I don't speak about fans but about lambda people.)
So they will listen and watch t.A.T.u., Yulia, Lena for the music and not for the image.
I say that because it's obvious that when the lesbian image dissapeared they didn't have the same success. And THAT is sad. Smile
But well, yes i wish them the BEST success for solo careers. Wink

But they will never reach the same level

All my love писал(а):

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
But this is the main problem. They will never reach the same success because of one fact :

"Most people prefer the old image of t.A.T.u. than the music."
Arnaud, thank you for your post. You have expressed my opinion in the simplest, yet the most articulate way; it is our own inability to accept the present that has prevent t.A.T.u. of having a future.

Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 11:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh Wide smileWide smile
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 11:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good idea that you decided to post our messages here. This is an appropriate place where to speak about.

Arno, I understand YPofV and I partly or well mostly agree with what you said, sadly most people do prefer the old imagine of the girls instead of their music, but it's because that's what made them famous. Without the image I don't think they would have reached the same success.

At this point we can't do much anyway because they always do what they want and if they wanted to go solo then it's their choices. I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. Yulia wanted to go solo since '07, there were many rumours about this but of course they never spoke straight and told us this.

Now it seems that Lena is doing something, she already went to LA once for recordings, in 27 if everything goes as planned she'll go again, but I can't tell the same about Yulia. She speaks about her big plans of playing into a movie, of doing a great show, of doing that and that, but sadly I don't see nothing concrete. It hurts for me to say this, but if Yulia won't start to rush and work and show what she's doing, I don't see good things coming along, especially when she wants to be big in USA, well that does require hard work and dedication.
UVERx08

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

IMO even if the lesbian image was what really got them famous in the first place, they could have maintain a certain level of success even after telling the truth about not being a lesbian couple.

The 2nd album, musically, was a step higher from the 1st one. But one thing that played in them not being able to reach high again was the 3 years span between the release of the two. They didn't manage to keep people interested in their fake lesbian image, they should have kept us interest with new music, but that came late. If the 2nd album had come only between 1 or 2 years after the first one, things might have been different.

Same things for the 3rd album, 3 years after the 2nd one. But IMO the 3rd album was weaker than the 2nd one.

In 10 years, 3 album is kind of slow. (again, IMO)

The girls themselves might have lost a bit of interest because of these looooong pause between albums.

edit : then again, yea, Yulia got pregnant in 2004, which played in the delay of the 2nd album. Condoms people, condoms. (i mean, she also got pregnant in 2003 but aborted right ?)
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

UVERx08 писал(а):
They didn't manage to keep people interested in their fake lesbian image

I think in a different way about that.
I think the first t.A.T.u. was made for "Ephemeral success".
One day or another, this image will never give success anymore.
People were interested by the fake lesbian image but it is a sort of "short time image"
How to explain lol
Just something to keep big success for a short time.

We could have thought that the image will be definitely lost during the rebirth in 2005 but not.
Everyone asked if they were lesbians (well medias did their best shit job about that lol)
Finally, this image is always sticked on them. When they decided to change for others themes in the 2nd album then 3rd one they weren't successfull because they were considered as a short big success group and not a growing changing group.

About Yulia solo career, unfortunately nothing new. :/
I know i am less interested by Yulia but this lack of news is really annoying.
I hope she is keeping everything secret for a big BOOM success. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

I think in a different way about that.
I think the first t.A.T.u. was made for "Ephemeral success".
One day or another, this image will never give success anymore.
People were interested by the fake lesbian image but it is a sort of "short time image"
How to explain lol
Just something to keep big success for a short time.

That's actually what i meant actually. Craving I wanted to say that they should have "compensated' that with new music, but well, they took three years for that.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 24, 2009 12:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh okay Smile

Oh, yes this s*** society of forgetting. Sad
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 82 из 84

Перейти: