Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
dont feel bad azulan Wink
i think about it every single day Neutral
but, its her life.. no thing to do.. sadly S:

I suppose. Neutral
LittleCabbage

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 10:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
For f*ck's sake, no one is calling her fat, or obese or over-weight. It is a general observation. "She's put on weight" does not mean that she is fat. You all can take it which ever way you want. But personally, I don't see any harm in his words.

Well, I think when it comes to most women on earth there is simply NO polite way of saying that they´ve put on weight. It´s one of those rules in life, you just don´t comment a woman´s weight. If you see a girl after many years you don´t say "Hi Sarah! I see you´ve put on some weight!", no matter how harmless and well-meaning you intend this comment. And I bet only few would be happy to hear a comment like this made on live television, and I doubt this BBC guy doesn´t know this.

banner by azulan
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
NULL

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 11:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I also agree, i think that comment has been blown out of proportions.

He wasn't saying she's fat or anything, but that she simply has added weight since 2003. I wouldn't take offense to it at all, since it's the truth anyways,
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
LittleCabbage

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 11:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
He wasn't saying she's fat or anything, but that she simply has added weight since 2003.

Rolling of laughter
Oh, so she´s not fat, only fatter. Same as: I didn´t say you´re unattractive, I just pointed out your uglier than before. Much more polite! And yes, "added weight" is just another way of saying "gotten fatter", don´t you agree?

banner by azulan
BooBear

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 11:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In regards to Lena's weight... I think it was the outfit. It just didn't suit her. Sad

"Moscow is my home forever." - Lena
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 2:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
Yes but you could include a compliment at the same time. Something like “Don’t sweat much for a fat girl, do you?”. I think that would be OK.

You're so fast when it's to insult Lena and so slow or invisible when to defend Yulia. Annoying much?! I think it would have been OK is you'd stop acting smartly, RowerB.
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ira,Vincente thanks for the pics!!!Yulia looks great,Lena a bit less elegant but I guess it's not just a matter of weight and similar stuff.
In my view,It's because the choice of clothes wasn't so fair...it's quite logical when you wear gym-shoes you aren't so sexy like when you have heels...

have you noticed everybody thought Lena and Yulia were both great last time whe they wore similar dresses?

However Lena is always Lena and we shouldn't mind if sometimes she looks a bit less sexy,just because of clothes...she's always a great voice nad talent and please,don't look at silly things like weight...because great singers mustn't be thin models and if they have some kilos more they sing even better...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Icrossedtheline писал(а):
if they have some kilos more they sing even better...

0_o

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

0_o

Well she doesnt have some kilos....is just that Yulia is sooo skinny and make Lena like that ...but Lena is skinny...not even a bit fat

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

because great singers mustn't be thin models and if they have some kilos more they sing even better...

They need to be in a good shape and both of them are, Yulia and Lena as well. But the second thing you said, sorry it's just stupid. Neutral
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
You're so fast when it's to insult Lena

I was talking about Sarah.
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):
because great singers mustn't be thin models and if they have some kilos more they sing even better...
But the second thing you said, sorry it's just stupid. Neutral

OT
It's not stupid, it's just not the right case.
It's true that "fat" singers sing well (not only them of course).
But this is for Opera singers...like Sopranos and so on.

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

0_o

Well she doesnt have some kilos....is just that Yulia is sooo skinny and make Lena like that ...but Lena is skinny...not even a bit fat

This is not what i meant with the "0_o"
You don't sing better when you get some more kilos.
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, it's actually right. The voice has more tamber and such. It's about the drawings that the voice is making. The colors, that it's adding there.

Последний раз редактировалось: clars (Ср Май 13, 2009 3:24 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gosh weight doesn't have to do anything with singing... Rolling Eyes

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tourniquet писал(а):
OT
It's not stupid, it's just not the right case.
It's true that "fat" singers sing well (not only them of course).
But this is for Opera singers...like Sopranos and so on.

Well, yes. I am aware that that's the case for Opera singers, but Yulia and Lena are not Opera singers, as we all know. So yes, the comment was totally not appropriate in their case.

All this discussion about their weigh it shouldn't even have went so far IMHO.
Icrossedtheline

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia'sFan писал(а):

Well, yes. I am aware that that's the case for Opera singers, but Yulia and Lena are not Opera singers, as we all know. So yes, the comment was totally not appropriate in their case.

All this discussion about their weigh it shouldn't even have went so far IMHO.

Oh my... what a discussion for those words!...and yes I was thinking about opera singers telling that, but don't take what I said seriously it was just an exaggeration,a hyperbole to say weight don't change a what a person is inside,her skills...

sorry if I said it in a confused way..I should have added the famous mr.green to that phrase...because as I said it was not in a serious mood...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 3:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

why is always Lena´s weight is a topic and sometimes insults? I mean, she is always sexy and beautiful no matter what, she is so much more than "a hot body" maybe she didnt pic the perfect clothes this time but she is always beautiful and I really hate when somebody calls her "fat" or something, its just bad Neutral

I dont have to educate my self, I think I am already a pretty much clever person... and educated- Lena Katina
nika-tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didn't read the comments carefully and every word, but someone in BBC has told that lena is fat? and some of fans are saying it's because of her dress?????????? this is very funny!!! IMO lena's shape is very good. and I liked her dress more than julia's. lena's dress was very elegant and simple. I didn't like the bow tie on julia's dress in the first performance. And really this is a joke...lena fat!!!!!! julia is very thin and I am like julia, maybe thinner than her! I am 42kg, and I don't like this at all!!! I'd love to be like lena. It was just yesterday that me and my friend were watching the performance and my friend( a julia lover) said: "why julia's legs are so thin?! I like lena's! her figure is great"
I don't want to criticize julia, she is great. but don't compare lena with her. julia is thin and handsome, lena has a great figure and she's very hot!

xALEJANDRAx писал(а):
I really hate when somebody calls her "fat" or something, its just bad Neutral

Not just bad, it's very funny!!! Lena is very sexy! hah fat!! next time if someone said lena is fat, just laugh!!! many people die to have lena's shape

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 13, 2009 7:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would like to hug Lena all day long...she has a perfect figure!

Sure she is not thin, but to call her fat it's ridiculous and untrue.
She is well proportioned! Great body! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Embarassed

It's just that people tend to compare her to Yulia, but they have 2 different body structures, Yulia has also a perfect body for her height and constiution...every person not as thin as her would seem bigger next to her! Wink

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 80 из 84

Перейти: