Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Divas, yes...

We don't need to write music, we have our composers (even if they hardly can put together enough songs for an album).
We don't need to write the lyrics, we have our text writers (even if they write about anything else than about what we feel and think).
We don't need to work seriously on our vocal skills, we are the best already (even if several dozen pop singers in Russia alone can sing considerably better than us).
We don't need to improve our performance skills, we are no jumping jacks for the amusement of the fans (even if many fans themselves call our appearances more and more often boring, and even if Renskij critisizes us).
We don't need to choose appealing stage attire, international stars too are running around in t-shirts and jeans (even if it's mostly sweating rockers who do it).
We don't need to work on some attractions during the performances, if fans want them, they should go in a circus (even if all international top acts surprise the people with stunning attractions).
We don't need to perform at all, our huge mass of fans keeps faithful and devoted without such tiresome exercise (even if all other acts, be it successful or failures, try to get as many engagements as possible).
We don't need to get on TV, we are too grandiose for being the object of admiration of the entire nation (even if not a single successful group is known that can do without it).
We don't need radio airplay of our songs, we have our internet ressources (even if those ressources can hardly make our products known enough to increase considerably album sales).
We don't need to promote our album release, our album sells without our efforts (even if we could only release a gift edition, because a normal edition wouldn't even recoup for the distributor, not to talk about our costs).
We don't need to communicate with the fan community, we have Renskij, Zhenya and Jam One (even if they have to do practically all the other work necessary to continue the project).
We don't need...Ok, now I'm getting bored. You may continue as you wish.

This formula Zero has finally led to the situation the project t.A.T.u. faces now, because 0+0+0+0+0+0+..= 0, nothing - no more no less. As a result people in Russia say...
We don't need tatu, we have...(insert about 100!!! currently more successful pop groups in Russia).
And internationally? "t.A.T.u.? Who's that?"

Will their solo projects change something?
Answering with another question: Will Lena and Yulya change their attitude?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How long did it take you to write that load of rubbish, argos|?
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 10:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We don't need argos to remind us what was saying for ages.
We don't need argos to take his time to post useless things on this forum, things that most of people don't care, especially me who care firstly about the music.
We don't need argos to remember us that he knows everything about everything in this world.
We don't need argos oh well.... is it enough ? You can continue.

Seriously, it becomes annoying.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 05, 2009 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
We don't need argos to remind us what was saying for ages.
We don't need argos to take his time to post useless things on this forum, things that most of people don't care, especially me who care firstly about the music.
We don't need argos to remember us that he knows everything about everything in this world.
We don't need argos oh well.... is it enough ? You can continue.

Seriously, it becomes annoying.

French wrath. Rose
Баржа

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 7:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
As a result people in Russia say...
We don't need tatu, we have...(insert about 100!!! currently more successful pop groups in Russia).

I have to agree with that. But the t.A.T.u. team will never admit it just because they're running blind
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 10:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There's no need to look at the past.
Noone can fix t.A.T.y's project,cause it was just a project.It started by someone who worships money and he could do anything for it(as he did).Yulia and Lena followed him and then they changed their minds but still t.A.T.y held the homo image(which sells like hell!).
Now,everyone wants to take his own road(which means that both girls believe that they have to show us more musical things)
whateveriam

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 1:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Personally, I find it a great shame that two women of sound mind and at the very least a reasonable musical talent haven't at least had a proper songcredit to their name (not one as T.A.Music). I hope they at least try to write some of their own material alone or with professional songwriters. I mean, someone like Guy Chambers could work out brilliantly for them, if they wanted to of course

One day I'm gone, 2 days are lost - 5 days of something that I lost. You see me walking down the street. I walk away, Youpidoo day.
Nick0123

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 2:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm surprised this forum isn't locked right now, perhaps we can all sit around and talk about what they could have done. I'm sure Lena or Yulia have read these at least once, if not they should. I think Boris is encouraging Lena to writer her own songs, maybe she will feel comfortable too. You have to remember, since they were 15 and 16 Yulia and Lena have been basically taken care of and during D&M they tirelessly promoted themselves in ways they never did on their first album and didn't get the success back, maybe that's what discouraged them at the end of 06.

I think Lena did a great job on HS with her singing and of course on their solo records they are going to have to strengthen individual voices, which I'm sure they will. Lena's situation has improved already, she has a set band, Troy, Domen, Steve and Sven, which is better than before where it was nameless people doing the music. I do think they need to get a little more lively on stage. Some of the things Argos said are true in harshest sense, maybe he hopes they do this so that we will have a future for tatu and not just to be a critic. It is true though, they do need some improvements which by now they should have picked up on by themselves and hopefully these solo albums help them with that.

I haven't mentioned Yulia because I don't know much about her solo record or how she's doing it, except I heard she's working with Ivan again, which in all honestly is probably smart, she out of the two seemed the least motivated and Ivan seemed good at getting the best out of Yulia. I hope that they do pick up on their weaknesses outside of tatu and mend them when and if they decide to get back together. I think if they are in charge of Ivan instead of him in charge of them, it would work out. Only time will tell, but I think the next two years are going to be pretty exciting!

I just read the last three pages of stuff about lyrics and all that, you know I was a bit disappointed when I learned it myself, however I did hear that they have overseen all lyrics from D&M, though HS I hear that they didn't have quite as much control. You want the best example of not writing your own lyrics? Elvis, he only wrote one song. I myself like the idea of artists writing their own lyrics, but can't get everything. I do hope they try for their solo projects, but if not hopefully they oversee the lyrics.

Finished Fics
All Their Love - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28930
Fire and Lightning - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30017
Nothing Can Stop Us - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29002
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 3:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I remember coming across something they said about not wanting to write their own lyrics - they said that they didn't write their own lyrics because they thought it would become too personal.
I don't know if this is, in fact, true, and if so, then I only see it as another sad excuse for not being good lyricists. I mean it's okay...not everyone can write songs, it is a talent that not many posses.
But for me, I haven't really been able to make any sense out of most of their lyrics in English. I know most of it is metaphorical but still.
I don't have a problem with this tbth. But I don't think I can feel the passion in their songs, 'cause I don't know if they really feel what they're made to sing.
It's just my opinion!
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 5:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nick0123 писал(а):
I'm surprised this forum isn't locked right now,

Why?

Nick0123 писал(а):
You have to remember, since they were 15 and 16 Yulia and Lena have been basically taken care of and during D&M they tirelessly promoted themselves in ways they never did on their first album and didn't get the success back, maybe that's what discouraged them at the end of 06.

They had very exhausting concert tours in the early days. Hopefully they’ll never have to work that hard again.
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 6:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):

They had very exhausting concert tours in the early days. Hopefully they’ll never have to work that hard again.

to expand: Even before the first russian album was finished the girls were doing concerts with demo versions of songs.

Back in 2005 it was great to see them doing promo tours again, but as RowerB said, they shouldn't have to work that hard.

No band,project or ourselves, gets anywhere without doing some promotion (I.E. TV shows n stuff) but i think that the lack of promotion on the last album was fine. It's done well in my eyes, so there we go lol.

As for Argos: Without him, we wouldn't have anything to talk about LOL Theres only a handful of people on here willing to ask about the flaws in the way things all tatu are run, without him, the only topics that would be used on this forum are the "Everything for Lena fans" and "Everything for Yulia fans" topics Laughing Out Loud
Nick0123

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 07, 2009 6:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah they had a lot of concerts to do, Ivan practically worked them to death, it became obvious in Tokyo. But I mean in 05 through 06 they met a lot of fans personally, did a lot of small and big concerts, interviews and other things like that. I think they themselves worked to hard and they're publicists didn't do a good enough job of spreading news through magazines and radio, I mean I didn't even know tatu was still around until I looked them up a few months ago and they last I heard from them in mainstream news was the end of 03. Maybe that's why they lost motivation in the project, I dunno Craving But I hope these solo projects rejuvenate them for their love of music.

Finished Fics
All Their Love - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28930
Fire and Lightning - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30017
Nothing Can Stop Us - http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29002
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Май 08, 2009 3:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

whateveriam писал(а):
PI hope they at least try to write some of their own material alone or with professional songwriters.

Yeah, if they totally can't write a song, at least get involved into the composing of a song. Like I said, some writers go & have little interviews with the artists to know what they would like to express on their music, what they think, experiences & stuff like that. So it would make it more believable than songs about numbers, animals & the endless "runing away" theme. I'm pretty sure they can come up with something, especially being around talented people since early age [long before t.A.T.u.].

I find "200 Po Vstrechnoy" their most honest album to date, far from the image, it just seemed that songs told a story about them & you just can feel on their voices they were really into that. But as time goes by, yes - the music gets more amazing, but the message is really loose. On the last album [IMO] 3 out of 10 tracks are believable & could fit on anyone's life, the other ones are just so mixed up you can't really figure out what they meant & they don't really perform them like they actually were feeling it.

To make it short, I'd love if on the future of t.A.T.u. [if there's still one] or on their solo projects they would actually get involved on making tracks about them - Not about the ideas from others [who can't really get a point across].

By the way, now that I remember - They even play an instrument. Instead of having some random instrumentals on their album, a nice instrumental played by them would even work for anyone.
They CAN'T deny they have that talent & they don't really show it.

I'd kill to go back in time & have the opportunity they had to study piano since really early age.
They have that 'bonus' that some pop acts don't.
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the pictures.
Yulia looks GORGEOUS!!! With her hair like that! WOW!
I don't know about Lena though. Yes, she looks nice. I don't like the clothes and the hair. And excuse me for saying such things but umm Embarassed I think she needs to lose some weight Embarassed I'm not calling her fat or anything, but I think that if she's going to wear clothes like those, ya know. Pardon
angel_devil1989

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

azulan писал(а):
Thanks for the pictures.
Yulia looks GORGEOUS!!! With her hair like that! WOW!
I don't know about Lena though. Yes, she looks nice. I don't like the clothes and the hair. And excuse me for saying such things but umm :oops: I think she needs to lose some weight :oops: I'm not calling her fat or anything, but I think that if she's going to wear clothes like those, ya know. :pardon:

I think that u are saying things really outer world...Lena is perfect! and she doesn't need to lose weight because she is just beautiful like this(she has a normal weight) and anyway it's not our business her weight...So don't say always that she has to lose weight because it's not true

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with you, Lena is perfect as she is! She has awesome curves
Love her My Heart

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aulan You're so damn wrong.I really don't want to see a Lena all skin and bones !
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
I agree with you, Lena is perfect as she is! She has awesome curves
Love her My Heart

exactly Lena = PERFECTION just the way she is! Girl In Love curves are sexier than bones thatґs a FACT!

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela

Последний раз редактировалось: FiOrE<3RLYJA (Вт Май 12, 2009 5:27 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 5:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

angel_devil1989 писал(а):
I think that u are saying things really outer world...Lena is perfect! and she doesn't need to lose weight because she is just beautiful like this(she has a normal weight) and anyway it's not our business her weight...So don't say always that she has to lose weight because it's not true

Hmmm okay I didn't word myself properly. She needs to tone down a little. NOT lose weight. Couldn't find the words.
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 12, 2009 6:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena fat? OMG Laughing lot of imagination lately Laughing
Lena is just perfect. Rose
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 78 из 84

Перейти: