Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Critic about t.A.T.u.
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 7:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

Guys..

please do not misunderstand this topic..

of course we all LOVE t.A.T.u. but I think there are a few things you don't like about them(or the management) or maybe there is a song you don't like.

So please post your opinions.

My opinion:

I didn't understand why the management decided not to release FOF and D&M music videos in Germany..

people started to forget them here in Germany. This two videos would have been a good promotion for tatu but they didn't released the videos..

WHY??
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):

I didn't understand why the management decided not to release FOF and D&M music videos in Germany..

That was the record labels decision. Not t.A.T.u. Managements decision.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
malchik1312 писал(а):

That was the record labels decision. Not t.A.T.u. Managements decision.

so why acted the label like this??Any ideas?
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
...so why acted the label like this??Any ideas?

Money!

Kierszenbaum, A&R + songwriter for tatu, dropped FoF because he was just co-writer for this song (if he even wrote more than a couple of words for FoF...), but for Gommy he wrote music and lyrics. He didn't need to share the author's royalties. FoF and Gommy releases were too close, rotating both would have reduced his profit. D&M -> most of the royalties would have gone to Russia. This guy simply was too GREEDY for success!
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
malchik1312 писал(а):
...so why acted the label like this??Any ideas?

Money!

Kierszenbaum, A&R + songwriter for tatu, dropped FoF because he was just co-writer for this song (if he even wrote more than a couple of words for FoF...), but for Gommy he wrote music and lyrics. He didn't need to share the author's royalties. FoF and Gommy releases were too close, rotating both would have reduced his profit. D&M -> most of the royalties would have gone to Russia. This guy simply was too GREEDY for success!

i would love to know what songs Lena and Yulia wanted to be singles from Dangerous and Moving...
Yulia made it pretty clear she wasnt a fan of Gomenasai...
clearly they didnt see eye-to-eye as to what songs should be singles...
there are other questions ive had too, though i guess they regard management more so than Lena and Yulia...
why havent they ever toured Western Europe???
why no atempt to promote D&M in the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia???
why did they stop releasing singles in Japan after AAU (im sure there is a forum member who can answer this one)???
on top of that, why release Gomenasai in Japan as a single virtually a few weeks after AAU???
and what about those cancelled appearances in Chile, Israel, etc???
why cant we hear A SIMPLE MOTION???
and whatever happened to WRAPPED AROUND YOUR FINGER???
i love them, of course...
but they definitely generate a lot of questions...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 9:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

First I wanna say - Kierszenbaum is not a bad guy, so to put everything on him as if it's his fault is not fair in the slightest.

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars... писал(а):

i would love to know what songs Lena and Yulia wanted to be singles from Dangerous and Moving...

I'm pretty sure they wanted Novaya Model / Perfect Enemy as a single. Anything else, I'm not sure.

Цитата:

why havent they ever toured Western Europe???

Failure of singles/album would be to blame. They could have toured, but in smaller venues than they would have wanted. I guess they just didn't see the point in performing at *small* venues.

Цитата:
why no atempt to promote D&M in the US, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia???

The official answer from Universal Music Group is "because they sell well enough on their own musical merits, without the need for an extra push from the record label".

Цитата:
on top of that, why release Gomenasai in Japan as a single virtually a few weeks after AAU???

Isn't Japans charts system based on airplay too? I thought that it only charted because of the numer of fans listening to it. Which in turn may have been the push Universal needed to actually release it as a single.

Цитата:
why cant we hear A SIMPLE MOTION???

Management havent - and I guess won't - clear it for release. Why..? I don't know.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 17, 2008 10:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Management havent - and I guess won't - clear it for release. Why..? I don't know.

Ohhh whats that wonderful saying those beautiful French people have....
Ah yeah Déjà vu

Because sometimes all you can do is laugh.....

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 12:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Critic about t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

Ohhh whats that wonderful saying those beautiful French people have....
Ah yeah Dйjа vu

Because sometimes all you can do is laugh.....

LOL oh yeah.... Laughing Out Loud
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 3:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The only thing I'm not happy is: Why don't they do a tour in the U.S.? There are fans in the U.S. who loves them. It would be awesome if they perform in LA, NY, Orlando or Tampa, etc.

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 3:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*Mimi* писал(а):
The only thing I'm not happy is: Why don't they do a tour in the U.S.? There are fans in the U.S. who loves them. It would be awesome if they perform in LA, NY, Orlando or Tampa, etc.

If they can't fill Wembley, the probably won't play here.

(Troy did talk about performing at a club or some small venue, but that was a loooong time ago.)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 3:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
*Mimi* писал(а):

If they can't fill Wembley, the probably won't play here.

(Troy did talk about performing at a club or some small venue, but that was a loooong time ago.)

i could only ever see them doing small venues in the US anyway, being as their status as one-hit-wonders gets more and more solidified with every passing day...
an optimist might say that they still have a chance with this upcoming album...
but lets face it...
if they dont get a TOP 40 single in the US this time around, then its really set in stone...
maybe that would encourage to at least try promoting here...
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mistakes
Why did t.A.T.u. forget about the hit songs like "you" and "I know"?

And I hope they won't forget about "Turnings and Fallings"

I thuoght that after All about us t.A.T.u. will realese Dangerous and Moving, but they gave us Freind or foe, when i knew this i got shocked! why they have done this ? They will lostt! Becaouse I think Friend or Foe is not a song to be a second single! There were much more cooler songs on the album!And what if tehre were Sting in the song? What???The sogn won't be better if he is in it!pfff
And I hope UO's secodn single will be about music and not about coolnes like in FOF with Sting Hum...

And if t.A.T.u. A Russian gruop ,why don't they shoot videos in Rus?I know it was told as why ,but !Omgg HTere is teh Big Siberia, or Kamchatka they are cool places!
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 5:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

quail писал(а):
Mistakes
Why did t.A.T.u. forget about the hit songs like "you" and "I know"?
And I hope they won't forget about "Turnings and Fallings"

I don't think they forgot about "You" and "I Know", they probably just didn't want those tracks on the album. It hasn't been confirmed whether "Turnings And Fallings" was Lena singing, or even if it was for t.A.T.u. at all...
Цитата:
I thuoght that after All about us t.A.T.u. will realese Dangerous and Moving, but they gave us Freind or foe, when i knew this i got shocked! why they have done this ? They will lostt! Becaouse I think Friend or Foe is not a song to be a second single! There were much more cooler songs on the album!

This has already been discussed above.
Цитата:
And if t.A.T.u. A Russian gruop ,why don't they shoot videos in Rus?

Yulia and Lena wanted to do that but they couldn't, I think that this time around there will be more Russian singles. Let's see...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 6:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the few things that annoys me are ..
1. the fact they dont tour properly around the world as they used to said on the promo tours in 2005
2. and that sometimes they dont do what that they claim ..blabla!!

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The fact that the 'official line' on the lesbian posing during 2000-2003 is 'we never claimed to be lesbians, really'.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 8:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Every song is like a story from our lives" - Lena.
In the "Screaming For More" DVD Lena talks about "Not Gonna Get Us" - she says that they ran away together and that they also said they had problems with parents. I don't understand this because their parents have always been very supportive and understanding from the very beginning, as they've told in more recent interviews. Lena also said in the DVD that "All The Things She Said" was a song about their love for eachother, the song clearly portrays two girls going mad for each other... did they ever go mad for each other? Were they ever confused about their sexual orientation? Lena says that this song was about a confused youth, at such an age you are not sure if you love your best friend as more than a friend or not. I wonder if this was really a story from their lives or an image. "Show Me Love" is based from the movie "Fucking Amal" in which Lena says "we saw this movie, we decided it's really great when girls in school wanted to show eachother love but couldn't do that" - as far as I'm concerned this is not a problem t.A.T.u. ever had in their lives, but a problem they realize is powerful and want to sing about... I don't think they suffered through this - infact, ever since t.A.T.u. started kissing in public everybody was overly supportive. "30 Minutes" - I don't understand how this connects to their relationship either... apart from the fact they're against the world and people don't understand them. "How Soon Is Now" is just a "great song", as Lena would put it... I think it's just a cover, a brilliant one at that. It's just stuff like that... you know, did they ever fall in love with a robot or gay boy? do, do, do... I'll hide away now.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 18, 2008 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):
the few things that annoys me are ..
1. the fact they don't tour properly around the world as they used to said on the promo tours in 2005
2. and that sometimes they don't do what that they claim ..blabla!!

I agree with you. They never had a concert here in Italy but only few performances and I don't know why! If they just book a small/medium theatre or location in Milan I think fans from whole Italy will go to that concert indeed!! We're not 10or20 people...
Another thing that I still missunderstand what the role of Shapovalov in their life is. They broke up but in D&M we can see his name again...so? Personally I hate him (for same reason that I do not explain now) even if he pushed them up!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Eveey

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love t.A.T.u. but i really think they should come to the U.S. here is were they will get the most popularity most artists that come to the u.s. are famous or atleast well known.

They should tour the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 8:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eveey писал(а):
I love t.A.T.u. but i really think they should come to the U.S. here is were they will get the most popularity most artists that come to the u.s. are famous or atleast well known.

They should tour the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The U.S.A. is one of the hardest markets to crack. If they can't do europe, they have no chance in the USA! Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 22, 2008 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eveey писал(а):
most artists that come to the u.s. are famous or atleast well known.They should tour the U.S.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want them in the US just as much as you do...
but...
thats not true at all...
hundreds of thousands of artists try to make it big in the US and fail every year...
most of the international artists who do end up making it big end up as one-hit-wonders or novelty icons of a different era...
Los del Rio, Eiffel 65, Aqua, Franz Ferdinand, ATC (just to name a fraction of an iota of many) only managed one legitimate hit song in the US...
even artists who have more than one hit arent necessarily seen as legit performers...
take for example the Spice Girls...
they are known yes, but they are all jokes; nobody really likes them...
however, i do think that, if done right, t.A.T.u. has a chance of having more success in the US...
even some of the winners of American Idol ended up failing spectacularly...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84  След.
Страница 1 из 84

Перейти: