Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

White Robe - The Telephone Call Quiz!
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 11:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: White Robe - The Telephone Call Quiz! Ответить с цитатой

Right, guys. If Lena had picked up the telephone; what was the message? My entry -

"Is that Miss Katina? Was it with two eggs and one sausage or two sausage and one egg you ordered?"

Go on, you can do better.....
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 11:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would say :

Lena, the Matrix has you.
Knock knock Lena

Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I would say :

Lena, the Matrix has you.
Knock knock Lena
Mr. Green

Got to admit I don't get this, Arnaud! Can you fill me in?!!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 5:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Remember the Matrix movie.
Well in fact, this is the computer "who" say this sentence. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 5:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Remember the Matrix movie.
Well in fact, this is the computer "who" say this sentence. Smile

Ah, never saw that movie!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 08, 2007 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's a post cyberpunk movie where humans are reduced to slave by robots.
They used humans as batteries.
Good movie. Wink

Another exemple :
Hallo ?
Hallo !
Vidish veter ? Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 8:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think it could be...

"Lena we need you and Troy to be back on Tracy Island asap to launch the brand new Thunderbirds Airlines. Your mission Lena, if you choose to accept will be to disguise as an air hostess and serve people food and drink while you steal their bank details by using the power of psychology!....
Mr Goodkat

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 10:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Something.Wicked.This.Way.Comes.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 10:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hold the execution for a couple of minutes. We might have a problem.
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 2:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lemme try :

Phone : "Trooper Lena, we can not waste any more bullets, this time make sure your shooter hit the target!!!"
Lena: "I'm so sorry, sir, but since the target is so tiny and all ..."
Yulia: -sighing then shout- "Can we do this FASTER? My hand start blistering here!!! ... Oh, And I can hear you! I AM NOT TINY!!!!"

-hides in the corner waiting for rotten tomatoes aimed at her-

Maria Rui Auxillia-Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 8:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ruivelle писал(а):
Lemme try :

Phone : "Trooper Lena, we can not waste any more bullets, this time make sure your shooter hit the target!!!"
Lena: "I'm so sorry, sir, but since the target is so tiny and all ..."
Yulia: -sighing then shout- "Can we do this FASTER? My hand start blistering here!!! ... Oh, And I can hear you! I AM NOT TINY!!!!"-hides in the corner waiting for rotten tomatoes aimed at her-

lol!
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 09, 2007 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Congratulations Lena on the successfull assassination of Yulia Volkova. For your next mission (if you choose to accept) I would like you to work undercover as a spy for the Moscow International Network. In otherwords Lena I would like you to become a M.I.N. Spy and find out who the fat guy is in the red suit!"

Merry Christmas

xxxx
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2007 12:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Weapons handler: I gave you the ones with blanks.
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2007 1:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Congratulation Lena! For the assassination of Yulia Volkova, you have won a free trip to Disney World! Well actually is another mission. Your mission is to infiltrate Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida. Here is the following objectives:

Primary Objective (s):

1. Assassinate Mickey Mouse.
2. Assassinate Minnie Mouse.

Secondary Objective (s):

1. Destroy Cinderella's Castle
2. Assassinate Pluto

If you do accept this mission Lena, you will receive $5 million dollars. You'll get half in advance send to your account.

Do you accept this mission?"

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Mr Goodkat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 10, 2007 3:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This is my second reply to this

Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.
julia-gulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 11, 2007 8:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Okay, this one is based on some of the interpretations of the video's story.

"Hello, Lena. Sorry, to bother you. Has the whore been executed yet?"

"Yes, all is done."

" Good. Well I know that probably now you'd like to go home and rest, but it seems that there is yet another whore on the loose. She was caught on a video camera outside of a strip club early this morning when she stopped to remove her shoes. We did not catch her face but she had long red hair, a thin well developed body and was wearing black stockings. In fact Lena, I'd say she resembled you a bit, but surely it was not you because I know for a fact that a woman in your position would not resort to such wicked behavior. "

(face goes blank) "No, of course not"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 11, 2007 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

julia-gulia писал(а):

"Yes, all is done."

" Good. Well I know that probably now you'd like to go home and rest, but it seems that there is yet another whore on the loose. She was caught on a video camera outside of a strip club early this morning when she stopped to remove her shoes. We did not catch her face but she had long red hair, a thin well developed body and was wearing black stockings. In fact Lena, I'd say she resembled you a bit, but surely it was not you because I know for a fact that a woman in your position would not resort to such wicked behavior. "

LMAO ROFL!!! This is the best one!!! Cool

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 11, 2007 11:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

julia-gulia писал(а):

"Yes, all is done."

love it, love it, love it!!
The Winner!! (so far!)
julia-gulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2007 1:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Guys! Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 12, 2007 3:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Hello, is this Ms Katona? Ms Katona, I have very good news for you today. I am calling to tell you that you have been randomly selected to win one of three fabulous prizes. All we ask is for a few moments of your time to answer a few market research questions about your favourite types of mattress covers..."

At which point she shoots herself in the head.

This is in the extended video we haven't seen yet.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: