Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Katina Crazy: For Lena Lovers Everywhere
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 05, 2007 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Katina Crazy: For Lena Lovers Everywhere Ответить с цитатой

I've been thinking about a topic like this for a while. (Though mods, if there's already a similar one feel free to kick my ass and lock it down) Tatu is a unit, and a fantastic one at that, but a lot of fans tend to have a favorite girl. I myself have favored either of them at one point or another. Lately I've been needing a place to discuss some Lena-tasticness and can't think of anywhere to do it where it isn't completely OT. Hence... new thread!

Arnaud, I know you'll have plenty to say. Craving

Recently over in the love lives thread we've been talking about how much Lena has changed since the early days. I'll admit it. I did at one point think she was frumpy and boring. Shame on me. (fool me twice, can't get fooled again...)

I still think she's slightly frumpy, (but good god when she gets dolled up it's enough to make your head explode!) though I've realized there is SO much more to her than we ever gotten to see before.

I think in the two years that Tatu fell out of the media spotlight the girls did a lot of growing up (both physically and mentally: thank you puberty) and when D&M came around we were introduced to this new woman. Lena's confidence was at an exponentially higher level and it was evident in everything she did, from interviews to photo-shoots to live shows. She finally started commanding the stage and using her assets, of which she has many. As a shy, overly self-critical girl, it's a huge step to really be able to put yourself out there, (and I mean her true self, not the image invented and controlled by management).

I find I love her a little more every time I see her. Lena seems truly unaffected by the media spotlight and has managed to remain a sweet and genuinely caring soul (which is rare in the world to begin with).

Katina... you are... the best. Definitely worthy of the title "Woman of the Year"

Oh. And then there's the smokin' hot body. That's pretty awesome too.

So my fellow Lena lovers... what is it that makes her so special to YOU?
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 05, 2007 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Katina Crazy: For Lena Lovers Everywhere Ответить с цитатой

Annushka писал(а):

Arnaud, I know you'll have plenty to say. Craving

Sure Mr. Green

Well in fact, i will not say a lot of words.
What makes Lena special ?
I don't know, she's just simply Lena Katina. Smile

What is amazing me so much is the way she is hidding everything not concerning t.A.T.u.
She's not contaminated by the star "behaviour" like others in America.
You know Julia Roberts etc...
Another point : she doesn't have to be sexy to look beautiful.

And last point : She's a musician. Smile

You made a good point about her soul Annushka Wink

Lena is somebody that we would like to keep in our arms for the eternity.
She seems so shy and fragile but she is very strong.

As a Star Wars Fan, i can say that the Force is strong with her ! Mr. Green

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Пн Ноя 05, 2007 10:53 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 05, 2007 10:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
she doesn't have to be sexy to look beautiful.

Indeed!! Two of my favorite candid shots. I think she looks stunning.

And randomly:

Цитата:
She seems so shy and fragile but she is very strong.

This is an excellent point and probably one of the things I love most. She has a wonderful inner-strength but at the same time a sense of vulnerability that is so endearing.

Arnaud, I knew you wouldn't let me down. Wink
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 05, 2007 10:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There is one thing that makes me melt is her glance.
Just by the glance, there are so much emotions. Smile
That give me shivers !
This is like when i am watching a star wars movie, i am full of shivers.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 05, 2007 11:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How sweetly Lena on the photos looks out
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 1:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena is so clear and smart girl.. Cleanliness is rare in our times. Of course I mean cleanliness of spirit. And even her job .. dosen't matter! She is something in what I want to believe.. :-)
I just love her for those things.. :-*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 12:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Встречный WWay писал(а):
Lena is so clear and smart girl.. Cleanliness is rare in our times. Of course I mean cleanliness of spirit.

Totally what i think Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
The most beautiful part about Lena has to be how she and Yulia perfectly complement each other as t.A.T.u.

I definitely agree. I think they are never more beautiful (or radiant with happiness) than when they're together. They fuel each other's strengths and have this complementary beauty (light and dark-- sugar and spice-- sass and class-- and a bunch of other trite yet true phrases)

Lena has the most beautiful smile when she's looking at Yulya, and Yulya always looks her happiest when she's in Lena's arms.

How adorable is that look of unconditional love and appreciation?

Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was an excellent analyse return_to_hades. Smile
I refound my thoughts in it Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena seems like a nice friendly person but I have to confess unlike some here I don't look to the girls for inspiration in that sense. For me the draws of t.A.T.u. are the music, the idea, and the sex appeal, in that order.

Really Lena is absolutely gorgeous. Talk about a body built for sin!! Generous curves, absolutely everywhere. To me, the 'perfect' figure. A beautiful face, lovely eyes and the most wonderful hair. The colour is so rich and striking. I don't even particularly have a thing for redheads, but...

And of course she has the most lovely singing voice, with the hint of a cute accent. And when she smiles.. ah.. rays of sunshine.

Yes you could say I'm quite obsessed. :D
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 7:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am not sure you are obsessed as i am ! Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 06, 2007 8:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, Lena is a wonderful, perfect woman. His exterior beauty harmonizes 100 % with his interior beauty. This is the reason for the one that admired her very much. Also, I identify very much with his character, his seriousness, it reserved that is, his simple-mindedness, humility, his love for the family, and several things more. His personality is extraordinary ........ Lena is Lena, and it is only ...... Wink

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Annushka

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 1:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
His exterior beauty harmonizes 100 % with his interior beauty

A perfect sentiment! Very well put. I think that's why it doesn't so much matter how she dresses or whether she happens to be wearing makeup because she does have that spectacular interior spark.

All though... Does anyone have a preference? Dressed down behind the scenes Lena or dolled up glamorous red-carpet Lena? (Thanks to Cubbo for the candid pic below. www.troymaccubbin.com)

I feel while she looks absolutely stunning when she's made up, the simple jeans and a sweater Lena really represents her personality. She has the money to afford all the designer clothing she'd like, yet chooses to keep it simple. Or perhaps more specifically, prefers it that way.
David1

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 6:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for the photos are really good Mr. Green
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 9:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena could be in : pyjama just waking up, uniform, underwear, baggies...
She would stay beautiful. Wide smile
So for me, she looks always awesome, it doesn't matter how she looks but
she has just very good taste that makes her looking beautiful everyday. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 10:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ah if dream's could be made true..... Ответить с цитатой

Loving
Endearing
Naughty
Adorable

For me, Lena was the whole reason for me getting into t.A.T.u, seing her in the ATTSS video, you could see that she was being portrayed as the shy/nervous one, whilst Yulia was the screamer. But that is what atracted me to her, she looked like she needed protection, like some sort of precious jewel. But i didn't realise that Lena is the protector of Yuls, Back when they were doing their UK Promo tour for ATTSS and 200km, she was the dominant one, answering the questions and making sure that what Yuls had to say was translated and taken seriously, i'd even notice the squeezing of the hand as if to somtimes bring Yuls out of her shell a little and speak directly to the interviewer in english, somthing which Yuls had a problem with back then.

Over time i did get a little obsessed, she just took over my mind, if i had a dream, she would be sitting in a corner reading a book, or else singing on stage with Yulia and making everyone go wild.

However, my adolecent yearnings have subsided and now i see Lena for what she really is, A thoughtful, strong intelligent young woman. She really is someone young girls could aspire to be like(maybe not ATTSS like her, but it's their choice Smile ) .

She is able to control sitiations, as mentioned above with Yuls getting upset in an interview, but also, the questions she dosen't like, she'l either give short answer or smile sweetly and ask for the next question.

As for the best Version of Lena, Glam or Drab...i would say drab, with one exception.

*ahem*

*smoulder, steam, smoke, explode are all suitable in the description of this pic Smile *

Lena is just sweet and strong, exactly how i like my coffee...incidentley [/img]
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Suza

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 2:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the fact that she is such a natural person! She seems just so natural, always beeing herself. A very strong minded person. She seems to be such a nice person, not a diva at all. A great personality!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 3:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes !
Natural, this is exactly the best word. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 3:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK jejeje not understend nothing becouse my lenguaje is spanish but, yessssss LENA is the best, number ONEEEEEEE (1) is only I know JEJEJEJE . LENAAA U ROCK. AND PLEASEEE VISIT VENEZUELAAA, SORRY MY ENGLISH IS BAD :P :P :P ...... and i love TROY MACCUBBIN is the men for me jejejejejejeejee :oops: :oops: :oops:

ELIZABETH = ЭЛИЗАВЭТ

VENEZUELA, ВЭНЕЗУЕЛА

t.a.t.u please come to venezuela ^^

www.myspace.com/ely2810
TEAM LENA!!!!!
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 07, 2007 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love everything about Lena, especially her innate charisma and enchanting personality!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198  След.
Страница 1 из 198

Перейти: