Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

The true history of t.A.T.u.
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 10:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: The true history of t.A.T.u. Ответить с цитатой

As written by Insider, this topic is dedicated solely to the "true history of t.A.T.u." Here's part one..

Цитата:

True history of t.A.T.u. that has never been revealed
(or how everybody met at the same time and place)

Everything that you're about to read is only first-hand information. No speculations or unverified information. My story will end lies and mist that accompanied the history of t.A.T.u. phenomenon from the very beginning. To make the things clear, I'll start from far-away and will write a lot and in detail.

Well, let's start...

One summer day of 1996 CEO of R&K PC assembling company Boris Renski called Vikotor K., video commercial producer (back then TV time was relatively cheap and even PC assembling companies could afford the luxury of annual advertising campaigns; such campaigns were launched at the beginning of fall, and every decent business had a new commercial made for it every year). Renski called the guy who did this job for R&K in 1995, but at the time when the story started he no longer worked in the industry of video advertising and recommended another producer instead.

The name mentioned in the talk, as you all have probably realized, was... Ivan Shapovalov.

On the appointed day Shapovalov came to Renski's office.

He was a thin man of a low stature, about 30 years old. His clothes showed the style of people belonging to creative caste, who got used to selling themselves to businessmen: A jacket, not a strict one, but a little fancy; a tie that hung like a slim black herring and demonstrated Ivan's hate towards this article of clothing, but Shapovalov stoically put up with it, apparently, thinking that the absence of a tie could do a fatal harm to his business communication... I mean, it was mid-90s, and after the time of Russian gangsters in red, green and yellow jackets, who drove Grand Cherokee, passed into nothingness, Mercedes 600 came forward, and business dress-code stepped over business people with inevitability of strict suits and low shoes, hard and laced. Frankly speaking, Renski also hated dress-code, but followed it as well, forgetting about his wishes.

Hey, Ivan. Hey, Boris.

Seemed like they liked each other.

Shapovalov gave the impression of a man too full of himself, but with a good self-control. He carried himself politely and freely. Not a drop of assentation or backslapping. 40-year old Renski, who introduced himself only as "Boris" and had ironic attitude towards people addressing each other with Mr. and Mrs, was considered an open-minded man. He suppressed his impulses to cheap showing-off, but loved to demonstrate his achievements without, as he felt, boasting.

In a week Ivan came back with an idea for a commercial. Since R&K branded it's computers Wiener in honor of the inventor of cybernetics Norbert Wiener, the script had this character - professor Wiener. Back then it was a true innovation for Russian commercials to resemble movies. In a few more days Ivan brought photos of the actors to cast main characters - a student and, well, professor Wiener. Three-four options for each character. There were no questions about the student: One of the actors, almost a twin of Jim Carrey, was cast by Shapovalov and Renski unanimously.

To cast Norbert Wiener was a harder case: Among the actors suggested by Ivan there was "a handsome man", a classic professor from movies of Soviet time and an ugly fanatic wierdie (it was unimportant for professor to look like real Wiener, it was not the case). Renski insisted on a classical professor, Shapovalov wanted the third choice. Finally Ivan, failing to find new reasons, said a phrase that later on he took constant advantage of - "...Just trust me, trust me..."

Boris decided that he trusted - and didn't regret about it when the video was ready. I do not know - and nobody knows - if it was good in influencing mass audience, but from the artistic point of view the video, in my opinion, was just fucking awesome. It was one of the first (probably, the first) of Shapovalov's masterpieces. The commercial that you're about to see became a very important step in the future history of creating t.A.T.u....

So let's watch the video. The offscreen voice belongs to the famous Russian actor Oleg Efremov.

...yes, those of you, who wrote about a lot of work that's being done in t.A.T.u. now, are right. That's the reason my blog is updated with delays. By the way, the true history has not been completed. Its chapters are published as soon as they are written, just like hot donats. So, don't get down because of the delays.

Next year Shapovalov shot another video for R&K. The theme was space... Space missle taking off, "MIR" space station, mission control center etc. Renski didn't like the video, but nothing could be done. Money was spent, there was no time - so the ad campaign was launched (maybe some of you remember it). I also can't say I'm enraptured by this ad and don't see the point in showing it here (I forgot to mention one thing in the previous part: The music for Professor Wiener video as well as for space video was written by unknown composer Alexander Voitinsky).

In this one-year-long break between the first and the second commercials Renski and Shapovalov kept communicating informally. No, they were not friends, but there was definitely some kind of electricity between them.

Hereafter I'd like to make a little note not related to the subject, although... why "not related"? In my opinion, it all is directly related to the subject.

The bio of Ivan Shapovalov is quite known from his numerous interviews. And there's this myth, this journalistic clichй, "Shapovalov was pediatric psychiatrist. Who else could better know kid's soul?..."

Those who read not only "Zhizn" newspaper, probably know about the system of MD education in USSR (in today's Russia nothing has really changed) and understand that a person who graduated from medical school and worked as a doctor for one or two years can't seriously be recognized as "a general physician", "a surgeon", "a psychiatrist" etc.

Why?

Because in Russian medical school everybody learns the same fundamental things for the first 5 years, no matter what their future field is. The sixth - and the last - year is the called traineeship, or, in other words, a year-long medical practice in a certain field in a serious hospital. During this traineeship students are not allowed to treat patients on their own. The students follow every step of professional doctors who do not let them do anything serious - which is actually good.

After the 6th year and finals students are given a diploma on graduating a medical school. And then for 2-5 years more (depending on the field and traditions of a hospital where freshly made MDs are employed) the graduates are having an informal status of "young professional" who can't be responsible decision makers in treating patients. Older doctors check and recheck everything their young colleagues do. In short, one really should feel bad for the patients... Out-patients' clinic is another case. Nobody gives a shit there about anything... With few exceptions, the quality of the doctors there is very poor ...

I am writing this with such frenetic details to make the following statement: Shapovalov can't be called a psychiatrist after finishing medical school and working for a year or two in a out-patients' clinic. He could know psychiatry a little deeper than any other young professional with a diploma in any field - and nothing more. It takes years of practice, preferably not in out-patients' clinic, to become a psychiatrist.

Yet this fact subtract nothing from Ivan's merit. He understood both mature and young souls, but not as a psychiatrist, but as a talented and thinking person.

This story is called true because it dispels some myths about t.A.T.u. Mind you, any myths - big and little, important and unimportant, flattering and not so flattering... all myths that get under my wheels.

Next time I'm going to give you a little background on another person at the beginning of t.A.T.u. - Boris Renski, known only as a top-manager of computer company, i.e. capitalism tycoon. That's it.

But...

This story is written for you, guys (not for me - I know it). And since this is a real story, not my art, I wanna be sure that the majority of those, who read me, find this interesting. If not, I will skip this and some other parts in the future and stay very close to the topic. Let me know what you think in the comments.

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Ср Сен 26, 2007 1:45 pm), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 10:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Insider does it better!!
I really like the idea to tell all the story from the beginning..and only the truth!
That's so interesting.

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 10:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm loving this. The blog is proving to be very interesting to the fans! Way to go Insider! I can't wait to read the rest!

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 1:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I'm loving this. The blog is proving to be very interesting to the fans! Way to go Insider! I can't wait to read the rest!

agreed Wide smile
ipek

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 7:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Insider rocks. Smile This is going to be very exciting - looking forward to it!

Yulen believer Smile

"The bigger you are the stronger I love you" From Lena to Yulia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address MSN Messenger
Yablonya

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 2:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ooie Exclamation Sounds quite cool, I want to read more!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 6:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That was a great idea of Insider to write about the true history... I think is very insteresting because I want to know about all the mistery around tatu...
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 6:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This sounds very promosing!!!

Insider had indeed a great ideea posting this!Thanks!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 10:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Part 2

Цитата:

...Ivan Shapovalov.

On the appointed day Shapovalov came to Renski's office.

He was a thin man of a low stature, about 30 years old. His clothes showed the style of people belonging to creative caste, who got used to selling themselves to businessmen: A jacket, not a strict one, but a little fancy; a tie that hung like a slim black herring and demonstrated Ivan's hate towards this article of clothing, but Shapovalov stoically put up with it, apparently, thinking that the absence of a tie could do a fatal harm to his business communication... I mean, it was mid-90s, and after the time of Russian gangsters in red, green and yellow jackets, who drove Grand Cherokee, passed into nothingness, Mercedes 600 came forward, and business dress-code stepped over business people with inevitability of strict suits and low shoes, hard and laced. Frankly speaking, Renski also hated dress-code, but followed it as well, forgetting about his wishes.

Hey, Ivan. Hey, Boris.

Seemed like they liked each other.

Shapovalov gave the impression of a man too full of himself, but with a good self-control. He carried himself politely and freely. Not a drop of assentation or backslapping. 40-year old Renski, who introduced himself only as "Boris" and had ironic attitude towards people addressing each other with Mr. and Mrs, was considered an open-minded man. He suppressed his impulses to cheap showing-off, but loved to demonstrate his achievements without, as he felt, boasting.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 11:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was gonna post this boooooooo...!

But you shouldnt have them seporate thats pointless. Edit your first post so its all together. Thats why I waited, I wanted their to be a few enteries that could be put together. But I guess you have something else to do now.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 12:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
I was gonna post this boooooooo...!

But you shouldnt have them seporate thats pointless. Edit your first post so its all together. Thats why I waited, I wanted their to be a few enteries that could be put together. But I guess you have something else to do now.

Good idea, done.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 12:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aye cheers. Saves us having to look though all the posts because if not in the blog itself, their will probaly be a lot of replies. Especially later on when insider talks about "Тату в Поднебесной".

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So do we need to say that the t.A.T.u. project begun around 1996?????

Insider reveal more please ^^
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 2:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In some meanings I guess. Ivan probably made some publicity work (commercials etc.) for Rensky's company and later, when Ivan got the whole idea about making a video - he turned to Rensky for financial support. Or at least that's how it seems to me. We'll see what does Insider know about that Smile
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 2:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That sounds interesting!!
Danny_Link

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 2:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, the true story of t.A.T.u., that an awesome idea, and interesting, thanks insider Smile
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maybe Insider will only reveal how it all started and end the story with the first single YSSU. Well I hope not, I want all the details :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 29, 2007 11:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're so right!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
This info is priceless Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Danny_Link

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 30, 2007 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

maru_ec писал(а):
You're so right!
Couldn't have said it better myself!
This info is priceless Smile

Yep, this work is very important, we can learn even more about tatu,things that we didn't know,this is awesome for us,the fans, thanks again Smile
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 30, 2007 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow now this is really really interesting! Good on you Insider! Thx!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  След.
Страница 1 из 5

Перейти: