Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Insider's blog
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Captain_America
Скандал форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Insider's blog Ответить с цитатой

The topic ONLY about Insider's blog ... NOT about others blogs

http://blog.tatu.ru/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
missvolk

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

new Insider's blog entry:
Цитата:

I don't claim to be judge of the author's evaluation of the songs and the vocals of the singers. This is a personal opinion of Biryukov, and he has full right to tell it. But a journalist doesn't have the right to lie, to lead the reader into misconception.

1. This was no real concert, but a concert-shooting of the film. Entrance was free, only fans were invited. 500 people came. I would like to see, which artist can gather 500 people with help of a notice which was posted up on only one site for 4 days to the action....

2. The performance was in club-format, correspondingly short - 50 minutes, as it has been promised.

3. For shooting for the movie only three new tracks were necessary, therefore everything else has been performed exclusively as a sign of thankfulness for the audience, who came there.

4. The film Finding t.A.T.u. is no documentary but a feature film. This is even known to the pigs at the meat-factory in Yaroslavl, but unknown to the journalist Biryukov, although he has decided to write about this topic.

5. I would like to hear, who told Biryukov, that the video tape is intended as denial of gossip...complete rubbish.

6. The script wrote two Hollywood writers and one producer, but not A. Mitrofanov. The script is only based on the idea of Mitrofanov's book and is very different from the book.

7. Yulya is at the moment in the fifth month of pregnancy, not the seventh.

8. Nobody had to endure any note for somebody else. The new tracks were played playback, this was explained explicitly before. Everything else was sung live.

I'll speak for myself. The quality and energy at the concert was super, this heard and felt everybody except you, fellow music columnist Biryukov. If you don't like t.A.T.u., it's not terrible. There is nothing in nature which everybody likes. But if you go to an activity like a journalist, thrust your own subjectivity up your ass and write facts, but if you can't do it - train for a new profession as house-manager.

thx Argos for the translation blog.tatu.ru/media

Последний раз редактировалось: missvolk (Ср Авг 22, 2007 8:52 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 8:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i love how edgey Insider is...
i feel inspired after reading Insider's blog updates...
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 8:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LoL !
Like we said in french : ca c'est fait !
Could be translated by : i owned you Mr. Green
(real translation is : that is done, but with very bad felling lol)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
LoL !
Like we said in french : ca c'est fait !
Could be translated by : i owned you Mr. Green
(real translation is : that is done, but with very bad felling lol)

oh mon dieu!! le français me manque tellement Mr. Green
Captain_America
Скандал форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 7:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
All right, guys, it's been a while since I was here... Have read your posts about "Beliy Plaschik" and felt happy for all of us. When motherfuckers revealed through Tvoy Den paper the last part of the video in the Internet, I felt terrible. I thought they took this pleasure of seeing the sudden ending from you, took my pleasure of watching your happy cries. I thought that they fucking ruined what was kept in great secret and was given out in pieces to make it interesting for you.

Well, turned out the secret was not safe enough. The lesson is learned.

Fortunately, there was pleasure, as I can see.

Some people noticed that the video seems very short, "fast". I had the same feeling when I watched the final version (and I watched the video about 500 times). I think it means that you see this video "in one breath", take it "in one sip". Subconscious gets it with a bang.

Some inside scoop:

- The English version of "Plaschik" will not just be made in future - it but already exists and is waiting for its day (all the "lip-singing" scenes were shot both in Russian and English). The English lyrics are not the literal translation of the original Russian lyrics in "Plaschik" - in fact, it's quite different this time and, in my opinion, they fit the picture even better - open door for dead man walking.

- Those of you, who noticed, that there were things in the pictures that were not in the video, are right. If we put everything we shot into the footage, the video will last three hours. We will add some new scenes into the final footage of uncensored version.

- There's a chance that "Beliy Plaschik" maxi-single will be out together with a new track - 2nd single - and with the uncensored version of the BP video (in this case album's release will not be on December, 25 and will be postponed until the beginning of 2008. We'll see...)

Write me your comment about the song and the video here. I'll read and answer them.

*Mimi*

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 8:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All Insider blog do is complain and complain. Rolling Eyes

Ava & Sig: Made By Me!
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lotsofsnails

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 8:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ohh no i hope the album isnt pushed back to 2008 Hum...

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 30, 2007 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lotsofsnails писал(а):

I'd rather it was pushed back to make way for a second single before release - it's more promo for the album before it's released!

It might do better that way... build up some hype beforehand! Smile

Plus we'd get 2nd single & uncensored video stuff too!

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 01, 2007 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
lotsofsnails писал(а):

I'd rather it was pushed back to make way for a second single before release - it's more promo for the album before it's released!

It might do better that way... build up some hype beforehand! Smile

Plus we'd get 2nd single & uncensored video stuff too!

i agree...
dont get me wrong...
i want the album to be released...
but if we got a single in place of the album it wouldnt be that bad...
especially if there is a b-side or a non-album track...
at this point if the album gets pushed back, it wouldnt be for all that long being as production has been completed...
regardless of what come out when, i hope it will be available on the shop...
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 03, 2007 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All this talk of postponement makes me want to go AAARGGGHHH
Captain_America
Скандал форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 07, 2007 3:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You don't joke like that!

I kept silence for a really long time, and now I wish to tell you so much that I'm afraid to get blown into pieces with my wish like a hamster with a drop of nicotine.
I'll do my best to arrange my thoughts so these won't seem as a spontaneous stream of consciousness.

At first - about connection between music, lyrics and video:

The demand of existence of connection between the formal meanings of the music, lyrics and picture is not applicable here ‘cause the clip is not something of a kind of "BBC - Live Nature" series.
So expressions like "...it's a pity there's no stupid word on a fence or at least any word..." or "is 20:20 the time of execution?" are mere signs of yet immature and "stalled" perceptual system, which is quite normal for adolescent minds.
Surely, there can be conceptual bonds, even in White Robe, such as the white robe itself, but their presence is absolutely unnecessary, they can be totally absent. The one necessary thing is: music, lyrics and picture have to evoke emotions of the very same sort, and they do have to amplify these emotions collectively. Those of you who still didn't get it are ought to try to open your mind, as Obi Van in "Star Wars" did say. You'll succeed with 100% probability.

About meanings:

Artistic characters use to gain independence from their authors and live their own life, at their own will. That means any interpretations will do, any are correct. Different people see just different manifestations, so the author turns out to be just one of the witnesses after finishing his work of creation of those heroes. Therefore his own interpretations are not better and not worse than all other people's.

So, what this story is about, from my point of view.
In general - about the very same things all Tatu's videos tell in different ways - about love or its absence, about death as the eternal antithesis to love. Some people kill others in cold-blooded and well-organized manner. Furthermore, one of those killed - unborn human. Nothing can be worse. This is an utmost and weird absurd. Love has died amongst people who shoot pregnant women, and the evil has ultimately won. You can say this could never be, nobody shoot pregnant women.
Yes, probably it does not happen, but art is not limited to things that happen, it also could speak of what may happen when things are pushed to the limit...
Why should this be shown?
For the reason that people would have once again thought of the horror of death and evil and of the value of life and love.

About the plot:

To my mind the plot is clear and simple. This video doesn't contain anything random or meaningless. On the contrary - it has got hints that help you to stay on path:
"somewhere... in the 21st century...", "Department of Control", untressed hair, blurred make-up and torn stockings of "alive" Lena in the first half; military uniform of "polished" Lena with her blank stare in the second part, Yulia's white robe (noticed by everyone), firing squad's uniform resembling fascist's, guards resembling contemporary SWAT units, Lena's old-fashioned personal Mercedes...
Some hints are more obvious while some are less and meant to be captured not at the very first glance. This all is like an "eye-spy" game. A clip is not a movie which is normally seen once or twice. A clip uses to be shown dozens and hundreds of times so there are "secrets" to be hidden for the audience to be pleased to find even after numerous playbacks. You just need to watch it thoughtfully, without prejudicially considering authors idiots who've made a dull video stuffed with meaningless details.
When?
"... in the 21st century". Our days. Might be 2001 or may be 2021.
What is this age-pointing here for? It is to make clear - things happening on the screen have nothing to do with some abstractive fantasy of parallel worlds like "Lord of The Rings" and not thousand-year-remote future like "Star Wars". These things are what could happen in our time. Identifiable signs of different countries and peoples are interlaced in the clip in order to display the indefiniteness of the date of events, the datelessness (some things had been taken from the 20th century, but who of us hasn't got things from the 20th century...)

Where?
"Somewhere..." On the planet Earth, in the non-existing country, in the detention center of non-existing Ministry of Control.
What does this Department control?
It controls EVERITHING there.
Control as a synonym for violence.
It's a metaphor for the absolute evil that won.

What actually goes on there in the video, what's the plot?
Yulia's and Lena's characters lived on their own in that unreal world even before the beginning of the clip, without an idea of each other's life. Depicted events cover the last several hours before the punishment, when both girls head their own paths to the first and the last meeting of theirs. They even physically move to this meeting: one cuffed and guarded, the other leading a firing squad.

For Yulia's character, who is sentenced to death, the meeting ends up with physical double-death.
For Lena's character, the Department of Control member and a firing squad officer, it ends with death of spiritual kind.
No compromises, all dots are settled. I do positively disagree with those writing about the plot being unfinished or underexposed. I believe those people just haven't caught it and jumped to premature conclusions. The more complete story is really hard to imagine.
I would strongly advice to think once again...

to be continued...

http://blog.tatu.ru/Insider/2007/12/07/1197027960000.html
Captain_America
Скандал форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 19, 2007 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Not longer ago than the night before yesterday I decided to clamber around my house to study its infrastructure.
Walking along the basement floor that goes all the way under the house I faced an exclusively picturesque scene.
The chute, which was going vertically, makes a tilt of about 20 degrees in order to damp the falling wastes, and has a big service hole.
Trash, flying nearby this hole, erupts small fractions outside.
In 40 years of house's being, the thick layer of fine particles of human life waste-products has condensed around that technologic hole. The impression of the seen picture had been amplified by an outstandingly unpleasant smell of all this, being rotten for long years in a bulk on the floor...
I had a cultural shock at that moment... I had nearly identified myself with that decaying bulk on the floor. For some minute I felt ashamed I use the chute.
I came closer and dug a bit the contents of the upper part of those wastes with a stick... and then I was frightened even more... worms and little cockroaches were stirring there pell-mell between pieces of cigarettes of different brands, used pads and tampons...

devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 19, 2007 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Domen писал(а):
Цитата:
Not longer ago than the night before yesterday I decided to clamber around my house to study its infrastructure.
Walking along the basement floor that goes all the way under the house I faced an exclusively picturesque scene.
The chute, which was going vertically, makes a tilt of about 20 degrees in order to damp the falling wastes, and has a big service hole.
Trash, flying nearby this hole, erupts small fractions outside.
In 40 years of house's being, the thick layer of fine particles of human life waste-products has condensed around that technologic hole. The impression of the seen picture had been amplified by an outstandingly unpleasant smell of all this, being rotten for long years in a bulk on the floor...
I had a cultural shock at that moment... I had nearly identified myself with that decaying bulk on the floor. For some minute I felt ashamed I use the chute.
I came closer and dug a bit the contents of the upper part of those wastes with a stick... and then I was frightened even more... worms and little cockroaches were stirring there pell-mell between pieces of cigarettes of different brands, used pads and tampons...

what is this??
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 19, 2007 4:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Someone who don't know that Worms and Cochroaches eat garbages lol Laughing Out Loud
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 19, 2007 8:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Someone who don't know that Worms and Cochroaches eat garbages lol Laughing Out Loud

HAHAHA!! XD
Captain_America
Скандал форума

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 24, 2007 11:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
It needs to be felt ...the most important - what is this being done for? ...is it really so hard to understand the "White Robe"? ...you can judge me subjective... but, unfortunately, I just find it a pity... that you make your estimations through a prism of "SHOW-BIZ". Look at the things t.A.T.u. are singing about from the point of view of your soul and heart...

-- ImPAT, thumbs up...

KlownS angrily made a crap of WR, saying it is trash, null and all that...
Zhenya Voevodina remarked him concerning the form of his post. Note - it was about the form, not the contents, but a stormy discussion emerged the very next moment.
Then everyone has engaged offensive, including those who raved several days ago - that brilliantly show us the crowd behavior phenomenon - and tore the robe into pieces of fascist sign.
Actually, the forum is meant for discussions, so it is considerably good to have topics to talk about and to make a crap of. Others don't have even that...
So, I have decided, as Ev says, to put in my 5 cents.

At first - a question to KlownS who said that Akhmatova, Tsvetayeva and Polienko represent a poetry and WR represents a trash.
Would you really like Tatu's lyrics to run something like
I called cuckoo for answer to receive
How many years do I have ahead of me to pass...
Tops of surrounding pine trees went to shiver
While ray of yellow sunlight fell into the grass.
?????

Music's no good, no drive, give more rock, add electronics, take away electronics, rewrite the music, cut the balls off everyone guilty in this disgrace.
Guys, are you fucking nuts? If you don't like it then so be it. The song had born and now lives independently of its authors, there's nothing can be done.
(If only you would have known how much was YSSU disliked by experts who listened to it prior to its release. And mind there were no fans back at that time, and no forum too...)

Many use to mock on the fact WR's lyrics is composed of different poetry writings.
Does it really have a significance what is it made of?
You, the ever-info-hungry fans, were let into the technical details, and you used this to shit down the poetry which you just haven't understood...
Right after the ending of the WWII founders of the brand-new Sony corp. invented their first tape recorder (or was it a vacuum-cleaner, I don't recall). They took parts of several other house appliances like a mixer, a sewing machine and a baby carriage to construct their invention.
The moral: it is not important what the result comes of, it is important what the result is.
(I'm not intending to say Masha's poetry writings were inferior each in particular, each is very good itself, but these made another story after being combined together).

What are the lyrics about?
It is about the frightfulness of dying, about the yearning that overpowers a man in one's death hour...
Rhetoric questions:
- the subject matter is eternal, does it lack sense for you, who listen and love t.A.T.u.?
- what on Earth does have sense then?
- how is it possible to live without thinking of death?

Here you are, my another "pearl of wisdom": poetry differs, guys.
Some is composed traditionally, carrying the literal meaning.
Some can be very much deemed, can avoid providing the meaning itself, but deliver an atmosphere, a mood.
Words in the poetry of latter sort are not conductors of straight meanings, they conduct thin matters, they conduct the state of the soul.

Example:
I am drawing in a black paint
On the wall a stupid letter

Imagine a person, who stands in front of the wall, with a black paint, and who's drawing a stupid - in one's own terms - letter/word.
Normally people do not think they do stupid things while in very progress.
People in their consciousness use to do serious things, funny things, good thing, bad things, but not stupid. (Yes, the understanding you've made bluntness can appear later, afterwards, but not at the moment of action.)
He, who is doing something while thinking it is stupid at the very moment and still keeps on doing it, has got a big, big problem.
He's in distress, he's rather desperate.
That's what these words are about. It doesn't mean anything - which letter/word he's drawing there exactly... (I recall a funny discussion on the forum).

That's the right way to understanding of all the White Robe's lyrics.

This is difficult. This can be understood just when your mind is open and free of any fuss.
This is not positively possible for each and everyone...
You should think with your heads, not with your asses, you are the fans of t.A.T.u. after all, not of some "Shpilky"... ["Stiletto heels" - Rus. pop group]

What are t.A.T.u. for and whom are t.A.T.u. for?
For charts hand-in-hand with Bilan, MakSim, Blestyaschie?
Maybe so, in case our girls happen to sing about the matter which is at the moment corresponding to public's secret wishes.
Many of you desire t.A.T.u. to get into tops by all means.
Just imagine they could have easily done it by fulfilling simple and obvious conditions - by singing modish things, and modish is the mental sordidness today, alas.
Have you thought this could cost your favorite group the loss of the face and the creative death?
Neither t.A.T.u. did ever fit their art to Procrustes' bed of market's demands, nor they're gonna do it from now forth.
t.A.T.u. are going to do what they consider interesting and relevant from their point of view, and are about to blow the minds of millions, and not once.
And in time-outs between millions of minds being blown t.A.T.u. work for you, loyal fans, and of course for themselves.
For those who can not understand the meaning of tatuish lyrics or videos, I advise to think harder. And in case you won't succeed... change your idol.

P.S.: White Robe is taking the world already even without English translation. It is easy to see... simply look at YouTube. Or at the chief Hollywood's shitter Perez Hilton's blog, where - attention! - 1000 comments are left. He is wonderfully paving the way for the upcoming single and album.

http://blog.tatu.ru/Insider/2007/12/24/1198523820000.html
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 24, 2007 11:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for posting, Domen. Another good post from Insider.

Цитата:
And in case you won't succeed... change your idol.

No. Understanding messages is of no importance. The sound is all that matters.
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 24, 2007 11:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i dont know that the big deal with BP is ... itґs a good song... and a great video... ppl should stop looking for only one meaning and start looking for their own personal meaning to it... Hum... i think it is a strong song with a very strong message.... what else ppl want?? Hum...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 25, 2007 12:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):
ppl should stop looking for only one meaning and start looking for their own personal meaning to it...

i agree completely...
that might be one of the smartest things anyone on this forum has said, in my opinion...
it seems like many fans want to be spoon fed things like the meaning and message of the songs and videos...
artists have never done that...
art has never been that concrete...
what happened to finding your own interpretation???
thats what makes different works of art special to different people...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  След.
Страница 1 из 12

Перейти: