Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. European Fan Party NYE 09/10 in Amsterdam (Holland)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Will you join in the fun and attend this party?
Definately, I don't wanna miss a single t.A.T.u. fan party!!!
44%
 44%  [ 15 ]
Maybe... Better not use this option, because we want clear answers here!
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
No! Amsterdam is way too dangerous for me.
41%
 41%  [ 14 ]
Всего голосов : 34

Автор Сообщение
Joopy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 30, 2009 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm not bothered so much about where we go, as long as we're together that's what makes it best. Smile
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 31, 2009 10:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hope you guys have a great time - I'll be thinking of you!! Take lots of photos for me!!
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 02, 2010 10:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We're having so much fun all together here in Amsterdam!
Yesterday we even talked on line with Diana and spent almost the whole night singing, talking about t.A.T.u.!. Wink
Just a couple of pics...

Others will come later... Mr. Green

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 02, 2010 6:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow great pics!!! Wide smile
I'm glad you're having so much fun guys!!! Smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 02, 2010 9:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cool picture!! i want to see more!! Mr. Green i so want to be there Embarassed it was cool talking with you guys Cool

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 02, 2010 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We had a nice day onr more time ^^
A little long trip to the theme park Efteling in the cold weather.
Awestome tasty pancakes etc...

You will get a bunch of pictures soon guys. Wink
Now we are going to a club for the last night.
See you tomorrow. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 03, 2010 11:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great pic! Let's have MORE!!!
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 03, 2010 11:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You guys look great. Glad to know you're having an amazing time. Smile
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 12:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We are all back home now. Smile (i hope)
On the way, my thalys was supposed to get another train but this train was late.
Then my thalys was late and then i arrived too late to take my TGV for Reims-Paris. f***.
I took the next one so, and i am there.

People who has done this NYE trip :
Me, Odette, Anneke, Joost, Rabie (tourniquet), Aileen (The Little One), Elsa (Srkadz), Daniel (Joopy), Sabine (Shagratha) and joost friend's Manuel.

Let's make a little report.
I didn't make the 31st so i can't write about that.
I arrived around 2pm the 1st.
We viosited Vodka Museum, we had chocolate and coffee and chinese food for dinner.
And a boat tour (sorry i forgot that lol)
Then we went back to the hotel and had a good time in the room, drinking, singing, and taking funny pictures. I can't wait to see the weirdest ones. Mr. Green

For the second day, we had plan to go to Efteling, a theme park.
But some people had to stay in Amsterdam for differents reasons.
We were six to go to the park.
It was a good day. We couldn't enjoy everything. (times and some rides were closed) but the park is funny. Well not so funny as Disneyland Paris but it's okay.
We eat delicious pancakes. Yummi !
Then we went back to the hotel.
It was decided to go to a gay club for the night. Some people stayed at the hotel.
It was a really great night, dancing, having fun. ^^
Then we left at about 2am and did funny videos in the street with t.A.T.u. songs.
I will always remember these people peeing on the street on some places dedicated to that but everyone could see it lol. So strange xD

The 3rd :
Elsa (Srkadz) had to leave early so she couldn't make it with us.
I suppose Sabine (Shagratha) too.
We made a little walk on the red quarter.
First time that i saw the whore lol
Then we went back to eat
For our last hours in Amsterdam, we decided to go to the Sex Museum.
Awesomeness Mr. Green
Then some chocolate at the train chocolate and goodbye huggings. Smile

Pictures and videos are on my facebook. Wink

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Пн Янв 04, 2010 12:50 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
srkadz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 12:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Here's a little report of my second meeting with all of you guys ^^

December 31st

My train was 3 hours late! It's funny cause Sabine and I were in the same train and a few seats away from one another but we didn't meet until we got off the train lol.
We waited at a Starbuck Coffe for Aileen and Joost to come and pick us up.
That evening we ate in an Italian restaurant just across the street of Freeland Hotel, then we went to a lounge bar before going to the Exit Club. We really had fun there, and then the club was really cool! We had a fantastic night, dancing, singing, drinking ... ! No one felt sick thank god!

January 1st

We visited the Anne Franck museum, we had a boat tour in the evening and went to the Vodka Museum (and got free shots of Russian Love! Really good!). We ate in a chinese restaurant, and since many of us were tired we decided to buy a vodka bottle and headed straight to the hotel to spend a special t.A.T.u. evening - the whole night went on with listening to songs, watching performances on youtube, taking crazy pictures with our t.A.T.u. t-shirts etc, and dancing on 220 XD ! It was so much fun ! Smile

January 2nd

I couldn't make it to the park cause I had to study a bit (damn exams), so I stayed at the hotel with Rabie and Sabine.
In the evening we joined the others for a last meal at Mc Donalds (lol), then we went bacck the Exit club - I requested to a bar-tender for t.A.T.u. but he didn't have any at that moment Sad
Our way back home was really crazy, we ended-up singing out loud on ATTSS and NGGU in front of our hotel. Aileen did videos, such a great moment <3

Next day I left early in the morning so I didn't make it to the Sex Museum and the Red Light District ... !

It was really fun seeing you all again guys, I'm already looking forward to next year XD

(I'll post some pics later on!)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Odette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 8:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm glad the forum is working again! Thanks for your report Arnaud and Elsa Smile I had a great time in Amsterdam! It was so nice to see you all again!

Some pictures:

Here's the link to all my pictures: http://www.sendspace.com/file/w4ads4

Looking forward to see the other pictures Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 8:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ulala! seems that you guys had fun Smile Smile

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Emma24

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 8:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm sad I couldn't come, but I'm glad you guys had a great time! Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 11:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you for the pictures Odette ! Smile

I just saw pictures from last day morning in Daniel facebook. We are looking like robots on the street Mr. Green
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 11:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Our meeting has been awesome again! I had so much fun and was so happy to see you all again! Going out on NYE itself was great, we had fun dancing. De Efteling was magical thuis time a year, I loved it!! I already can't wait for next year Wide smile

Are you guys gonna post your pics here like Odette did? Or in pm/mail. I can't wait to see them all!!

@Arnaud, sorry to hear that you had problems with your train yesterday, I'm glad you made it home in the end.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 12:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well it was okay. Smile
I was angry first but then i remembered that Sabine and Elsa had three hours delay with their train.
So there was really nothing to worry about. Smile
But i am beginning the year in a good way... i totally forgot my trumpet lesson today. Off the wall

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 2:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am glad you guys had all a great time!!! Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
the_little_ONE

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 2:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I also would like to thank everyone for making these four days so special! I had a wonderful time and felt grateful to be able to call you my friends or as Joopy said "My t.A.T.u. family".

Thanks so much to Joost! You have done a great job, the hotel and it's location was wonderful and you made sure everybody was okay. It was the best organized NYE we had so far, maybe also because we all knew each other - either way it made it very comfortable and familiar.

I will hopefully upload most of my pictures on Facebook tonight and will send them and a few others to everybody via upload in an email (could take me a few days though). The videos from the ones singing at night in the streets turned out very, very dark, but I see what I can do...

I'll post some neutral, nice shots here, too.

There are only very few things better than being with you guys! Rose
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 3:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank you Joost for all your effort. It was really the best way for this NYE meeting ! Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 04, 2010 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys, would it be OK to add my favourite of your photos to my Amsterdam photo albums on Facebook? Reply yes and I will. I am going to upload my photos in a moment... Craving
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  След.
Страница 15 из 17

Перейти: