Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. movie - "You and I" (Finding t.A.T.u.)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 197, 198, 199  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
andruska

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 15, 2009 1:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually even they release it,I'm not so excited,I feel nothing,nada..
Too little too late..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 15, 2009 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Come on guys Here's your cure let's be positive ... i'm sure that when we really know the date of realase we will be SO excited Mr. Green

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 15, 2009 5:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nice respone nichya.
Seems its getting better.
Though im curious,what were they doing all these months which is still ' almost ' complete.
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 15, 2009 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're right Dianita Mr. Green Im not gonna get excited till i see the release date.. Uh sorry, i mean, till i watch the movie, have the album, etc... Cause we already knows how the game is, even if they give a date, they can always change it Mr. Green
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 16, 2009 7:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nichya,next time u call them,please ask them some precise questions.For example:

-Has the movie completed is post-production stage
-Did the movie have private/earlier screenings.
-Why has there still been no internationally released MPAA rated official trailer
-Have u found a distributor.

I hope u consider my suggestions.I wish I could call them but I live in another country and its very expensive.

Thank you^^
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 1:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sorry for double posting but no one else seems to be posting so I decided to go with it.

If the movie comes out in December,then wont it be facing like big competition from movie 2012?Or do they believe finding tatu will take over it? Embarassed
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):
If the movie comes out in December,then wont it be facing like big competition from movie 2012?Or do they believe finding tatu will take over it? Embarassed

Your question is sooooooooo stupid. I mean do you really think You and I release can be compared to a hit movie like 2012 coming? Rolling Eyes If they had to think about other movies being released they would never release this one. Please people THINK before doing any questions of this type. And don't highlight this topic for not necessary reasons because people are waiting for news. Thanks.
d.a.n.g.e.r

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 2:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

plus 2012 comes out in november Rolling Eyes

The dreams of the people will never die (BlackBeard)
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 3:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
Nabil писал(а):

Your question is sooooooooo stupid. I mean do you really think You and I release can be compared to a hit movie like 2012 coming? Rolling Eyes If they had to think about other movies being released they would never release this one. Please people THINK before doing any questions of this type. And don't highlight this topic for not necessary reasons because people are waiting for news. Thanks.

Considering that,all movies are better than YOU and I so they should just release it on DVD.
But guys,we must have hope for this movie.
Did u know that now hit and oscar winner movies like Slumdog millionare(which i thought was shit) was a low budget lame movie that no distributor wanted to take cuz they thought it was ' stupid ' so maybe YOU and I will turn out to be something just like that.Beyond all expectations and prove its existence.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

Did u know that now hit and oscar winner movies like Slumdog millionare(which i thought was shit) was a low budget lame movie that no distributor wanted to take cuz they thought it was ' stupid ' so maybe YOU and I will turn out to be something just like that.Beyond all expectations and prove its existence.

This is most incredible comparison that i have read in my life Rolling of laughter
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 5:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Nabil писал(а):

This is most incredible comparison that i have read in my life Rolling of laughter

wat im saying is maybe YOU and I turns the tables.So,thats why the strnage comparison.LOL.
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

What do you mean with this question? Thinking .. i know they will say we are working on it in all the questions Mr. Green

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 6:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nabil писал(а):

Yes. September 2008, Moscow. Fans, Management and Yulia.
kessel1993

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 24, 2009 8:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
Nabil писал(а):

Yes. September 2008, Moscow. Fans, Management and Yulia.

+Cannes 2008
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 25, 2009 7:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

nich'ya:) писал(а):
Nabil писал(а):

What do you mean with this question? Thinking .. i know they will say we are working on it in all the questions Mr. Green

Hmm life movies have earlier screenings for critics so they can review them,though we havent have a single review of the movie yet.
For eg horror movies give early screenings to bloody-disgusting.com and they give the movie good or bad reviews so atleast fans have an idea of wat the movie is like:good or bad.

So ure planning to call them?Well,good luck if u do!
kessel1993

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 25, 2009 10:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We only have some short reviews from fans,who saw the movie in Cannes.Actually I canґt find them anymore-->Too many sites to search.
But I remember, that they said, there were only few new songs by tatu and the movie was badly cut at this moment.

So,December 2009 seems very unrealisitically to me.Iґm sure they havenґt began with dubbings in other languages yet!Would be too good.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 05, 2009 4:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: release Ответить с цитатой

at this point if it gets released in theater it will bomb, it will do very poorly, so the straight to dvd route seems like a better option , and if it tested badly in the past , i just don t see it doing any better now, unless they re edited the whole thing to have better pacing , and i doubt it, and the big problem with the film right now is that the whole north american buzz for the band is gone, so straight to dvd for north america and most other countries and theater release for europe ,and even then i dont think it will do so well.
im not trying to bash the film, hell ive been waiting for it since it was announced, but i do reviews of films for some web sites and im also an indy filmaker and i know how the whole release of material works and how aspects can vary its income and release rating and revenues
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 05, 2009 3:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok I honestly dont get how they'll manage to release/distribute/promote a movie within 25 days...???
Most importantly when is going to be that miraculous date when they will confidently announce the official date, with a complete official poster and a complete official trailer?
Ahaaaan! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Confused When??!
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 05, 2009 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Just wait. Soon it's going to be something like "Oh, we're going to release the movie in January/February 2010." Mocking I don't think they'll release it in 2009. There's just too little time for distribution, promotion and all the related stuff. (Eh, ever heard about that in t.A.T.u. land? I don't think so. : D)

Haha, can't wait to see it in 2011. <3

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 05, 2009 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

TBH I'm fed up of the whole thing. Don't release and save everyone the pain of it bombing.
What we need is Lena to get her solo album sorted, and then a fourth (fifth??) album released.

One ray of hope is that here (UK) the video channels are now running "No 1's of the noughties" shows, obvs containing our girls. Ye gods, is 2003 THAT long ago?? So I suppose a little "reminder" might go down well!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 173, 174, 175 ... 197, 198, 199  След.
Страница 174 из 199

Перейти: